ADVERTISEMENT

N Korea is at again

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Tested a ballistic missile and fired it in the direction of Japan.

They, like others, smell weakness at the top and incompetence and woke Generals who play political games are are basically Democrat Party pawns.

Can't imagine the mess we will be in let's say in 12 to 24 months.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
The North Korean nuclear weapons program began in the 1980s. They smelled weakness at the top, right?
Can any of you guys stay current here? There is a pattern among America's enemies. They know Mush is not going to do jack shit.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Can any of you guys stay current here? There is a pattern among America's enemies.
Well yeah there is a pattern with North Korea, and that's why that discussion can't "stay current": they don't give a damn who is in the White House. Probably because every administration since Truman has thought they suck. They do suck, but that's beside the point.

I can't say I blame them. Nuclear weapons are a hell of a deterrent.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
Then please tell us who has stopped their ambitions.
1200px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg

dennis-rodman-1.jpg

There’s basically three possibilities and all would have started in China. Something jumped the animal-human barrier in one of their god-awful meat markets, an accidental lab leak, or an intentional lab leak.
I would put the odds somewhere around 85/14/1 on those three.
I’m unaware of any other serious possibilities.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
There’s basically three possibilities and all would have started in China. Something jumped the animal-human barrier in one of their god-awful meat markets, an accidental lab leak, or an intentional lab leak.
I would put the odds somewhere around 85/14/1 on those three.
I’m unaware of any other serious possibilities.
I would put the odds 10% Jump in meat market(that is being generous). 70% unintentional lab leak with a cover up, 20% Chinks did it on purpose(and hell we may know it).

No way some ****er ate a bat and it crossed over that quickly, infected half the damn world, and we have all these vaccines in 6 months.

The chinks can kiss my ass either way. Commie bastards

No way some ****er ate a bat and it crossed over that quickly, infected half the damn world, and we have all these vaccines in 6 months.
Why not? Africans butcher bush meat and ebola shows up quick. It would spread around the world but it burns out so fast. And the vaccines? We've been working on vaccines for SARS coronaviruses for 15 years. We just hadn't yet had a true global pandemic to make the financial case for producing a vaccine for a coronavirus; people forget this is not our first rodeo, it's just the first contestant that went straight to the pro circuit. And it won't be the last.

Just trying to keep up - extra says no one knows where it came from, but if you say it came from China he calls you a liar. If he doesn’t know where it came from, what is his basis for saying you are wrong?

Also, now that we know 3 workers from Wuhan lab presented with symptoms of COVID 19 in September 2019, and those are considered the first recorded cases anywhere on the planet, how could it have come from anywhere else?

Just trying to keep up - extra says no one knows where it came from, but if you say it came from China he calls you a liar.
If you declare as a fact that covid 19 came from china, then it's a lie. Because the origin of covid is unknown. At least publically. It's not that difficult to understand.

See what I mean? It's an unknown.
Also, now that we know 3 workers from Wuhan lab presented with symptoms of COVID 19 in September 2019, and those are considered the first recorded cases anywhere on the planet

And yet you can't connect the dots? It's as easy as 1-2-3...

1. 3 workers from Wuhan lab
2. Researching gain of function virology
3. Considered the first recorded cases

Wow Sherlock, sorry you don't see any possible connection...

And yet you can't connect the dots? It's as easy as 1-2-3...

1. 3 workers from Wuhan lab YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT WAS IN FACT COVID
2. Researching gain of function virology ALONG WITH DOZENS OF OTHER LOCATIONS
3. Considered the first recorded cases "CONSIDERED" BEING A KEY WORD

Wow Sherlock, sorry you don't see any possible connection... I HAVE NEVER ONCE DENIED THE POSSIBLE CONNECTION. LIAR.

The ONLY thing you have is circumstantial evidence, nothing more.

BECAUSE THE CCP HAS RESTRICTED ACCESS AND COVERED IT UP!!!

PS - You mean the type of circumstantial evidence you spout off when attempting to project a riot as an insurrection???

You are honest to God the first person that I know of that says you can't say it came from China. Are you helping OJ look for the real killers? Ans I know some ****ed up people.

Reactions: KyMUfan
BECAUSE THE CCP HAS RESTRICTED ACCESS AND COVERED IT UP!!!
IRRELEVANT. You have nothing but circumstantial evidence.
PS - You mean the type of circumstantial evidence you spout off when attempting to project a riot as an insurrection???
It's not circumstantial evidence that Jan 6 was an insurrection. It's an observable fact. It not only was an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government, it was an armed one and with intent to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT