ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Pelosi just committed treason

The more you keep repeating bullshit, the more intelligent people assume everything you say is bullshit.

Is that why Trump cut taxes, instant gratification? It would be much harder to take the long ride to paying down the debt, but nope let's blow that motherfvcker up and cut taxes!

Hell, maybe that is why Reagan cut taxes....you sure things are really different these days?
you really don't think they cheated? hell, you know they did.

so do you think there was no cheating? I am asking a serious question.

Statistically significant, no.

As in all national elections, there are a few dummies that voted for their dead mother or some shit. Which might matter if the dogcatcher somewhere won by one vote.

Y'all motherfvckers should have voted for Rubio...you would be celebrating four more years right now.

Statistically significant, no.

As in all national elections, there are a few dummies that voted for their dead mother or some shit. Which might matter if the dogcatcher somewhere won by one vote.

Y'all motherfvckers should have voted for Rubio...you would be celebrating four more years right now.
Not a chance..............for Rubio. Hillary would have beat him and that was the main thing about Trump. He stopped that.

Now you should listen to the first 30 second of Jordan's speech on the house floor. Biden did not get that many votes. I was not born yesterday.

You're an idiot.
wins Ohio by 8, Florida by 3, NC by 2

Repubs win 27 house seats down ballot, crush it locally

but Biden who gets 25 to show up at events, when Trump get 50,000, gets more votes by the millions more than Obama.

You guys are in not intellectually being honest. Fine , let him have but the mother ****ers cheated!

wins Ohio by 8, Florida by 3, NC by 2

Repubs win 27 house seats down ballot, crush it locally

but Biden who gets 25 to show up at events, when Trump get 50,000, gets more votes by the millions more than Obama.

You guys are in not intellectually being honest. Fine , let him have but the mother ****ers cheated!

You're an idiot.

Not a chance..............for Rubio. Hillary would have beat him

LOL. Hillary beat herself.

Now you should listen to the first 30 second of Jordan's speech

Why would I listen to that liar and idiot?

Your people talk a lot, claim a lot...but never have hard evidence. Like flat earthers. But flat earthers don't have guns, bombs, and storm the Capitol. I should say yet, you never know...

Even Mitch says you people are wrong, stupid, and dangerous.

LOL. Hillary beat herself.

Why would I listen to that liar and idiot?

Your people talk a lot, claim a lot...but never have hard evidence. Like flat earthers. But flat earthers don't have guns, bombs, and storm the Capitol. I should say yet, you never know...

Even Mitch says you people are wrong, stupid, and dangerous.
Mitch wanted rid of Trump as well, they don't want outsiders.

They don't want the GOP to die a painful, fiery death.

I've never seen people so easily brainwashed. This makes Jim Jones look like an amateur.
Who is the one person that stood up for us in decades? Who gave the Republicans a backbone? It wasn't Romany or McCain or Mitchell or Lyndsay Graham by God.

NO ONE.

Trump is a liar and has used you and millions of others. That is what grifters do. If someone is using you, they are not standing up for you.

Know them by their fruit, indeed.
hhhahaa, made more money under trump, 401k did awesome. he said and did what many of us were thinking.

Glad he was available.

Now we can get back to the good old boy network, those lifers who have done such a great job for years and taken money the old fashioned way. And, we should make the rest of the country like NY and California. They are stellar! If I were Florida and Texas, I would secede.

Going back to the original point. If a Republican called up the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs and said hey we are worried about Joe having dementia and having the nuke codes, they would be impeached and jailed.

Going back to the original point. If a Republican called up the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs and said hey we are worried about Joe having dementia and having the nuke codes, they would be impeached and jailed.
Dont worry Herdman. High likelihood immediately following the inauguration, Uncle Joe will be wheeled into the White House infirmary for his continued care until public appearances are needed.

Kamala has the football locked down as tight as the slaves her family owned.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Dont worry Herdman. High likelihood immediately following the inauguration, Uncle Joe will be wheeled into the White House infirmary for his continued care until public appearances are needed.

Kamala has the football locked down as tight as the slaves her family owned.
they might sell the codes to the chinse for millions, but that is ok.

The more you keep repeating bullshit, the more intelligent people assume everything you say is bullshit.

You are slowly turning into Greed, just trying to debate and disagree to be an asshole. There was cheating and there is evidence. Just because the left chooses to pretend it doesn't exist doesn't make it so. The problem is, there wasn't enough solid evidence to prove widespread fraud. But you know this already.

Reactions: johns1124
You are slowly turning into Greed, just trying to debate and disagree to be an asshole. There was cheating and there is evidence. But you know this already.
e74f81cd17b953a9f88fa367768088c0.jpg

Raoul, you are the strangest libertarian I have ever seen. Want universal healthcare and love the big govt bureaucrats, who are corrupt. Makes no sense to me.

Nancy P, made a clear violation of the chain of command and constitutional authority. She is lucky the damn Generals are so political now and basically politicians.

There was cheating and there is evidence.

Yet no one can produce any.

Just because the left chooses to pretend it doesn't exist doesn't make it so.

How about the Georgia governor and sec state say it's bullshit? There's a big clue....

The problem is, there wasn't enough solid evidence to prove widespread fraud.

See point 1.

You are slowly turning into Greed, just trying to debate and disagree to be an asshole.

I sincerely believe the election was not stolen. I sincerely believe anyone that believes it was has a screw loose.

Reactions: extragreen
Want universal healthcare

Yep. We've had since WWII, imo, to figure out how to do health care for profit and do it well.

It's a damn shame people in the richest country on Earth have to file bankruptcy because they got ill. What the hell. Either be rich, or be trash and not work...that's the only people who can afford cancer.

love the big govt bureaucrats

Not at all. But I prefer them over your traitor. Thanks to people like you, one now has to be an imbecile or a traitor to vote Republican.

What I hope happens is your idiots run off and form your own party, the crazy no-police liberals run off and form their own party, and the adults can get to governing.

Yep. We've had since WWII, imo, to figure out how to do health care for profit and do it well.

It's a damn shame people in the richest country on Earth have to file bankruptcy because they got ill. What the hell. Either be rich, or be trash and not work...that's the only people who can afford cancer.

Not at all. But I prefer them over your traitor. Thanks to people like you, one now has to be an imbecile or a traitor to vote Republican.

What I hope happens is your idiots run off and form your own party, the crazy no-police liberals run off and form their own party, and the adults can get to governing.
You will see who the real traitors are..sellouts and crooks but more importantly the nazi nature of the left wing. They are radical snd getting out of control. Just wait and yoy can say herdman was right. Wait until they take ove the banks, silence critics and fre speech, and ruin people. Average people. They are control freaks. Just look at what they do. Theh are radicals. Don't even think about Trump.

Ask for Joe wanna go down to ft bragg area and talk about what he did? But he is an old man and not even in control. He is just the show piece and name. He doesn't run the democrat party.

You will see who the real traitors are..sellouts and crooks but more importantly the nazi nature of the left wing. They are radical snd getting out of control. Just wait and yoy can say herdman was right. Wait until they take ove the banks, silence critics and fre speech, and ruin people. Average people. They are control freaks. Just look at what they do. Theh are radicals. Don't even think about Trump.

Ask for Joe wanna go down to ft bragg area and talk about what he did? But he is an old man and not even in control. He is just the show piece and name. He doesn't run the democrat party.

You're an idiot.

People have actually gotten "divorced" so their sick spouse's treatments could be paid for by Uncle Sugar.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Geez, normally you are scared that the Jews control the banks, now you are scared the Nazis are going to take over the banks, and it is not because they do not like the Jews.

Yet no one can produce any.

Well, well, well...looks like a woman who was caught on video admitting to ballot harvesting was just arrested per the TX Attorney General. You want to continue with your bullshit denial or just continue being a good little liberal cuck? Don't worry, that was a rhetorical question. We both know you will support that bullshit narrative no matter what happens.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kx...er-fraud-in-san-antonio-arrested-charged/amp/

Geez, normally you are scared that the Jews control the banks, now you are scared the Nazis are going to take over the banks, and it is not because they do not like the Jews.
When have I ever said anything about Jews owning banks?

the nazi nature of the left wing.

Your side had actual card-carrying Nazis inside the Capitol. I know the names and faces of maybe three actual card-carrying Nazis and somehow one of them managed to be one....which is why I actually laughed out loud when I read the first dipshit claiming it was antifa. Don't tell me who the Nazis are when I CAN SEE YOUR NAZIS ON LIVE STREAM INSIDE THE CAPITOL.

Well, well, well...TX

Texas...the state Trump won by 400k. GIANT FRAUD BY DEMS FOR BIDEN.

cedfa382cc4dacc9812ab844243d127f.jpeg

And can you imagine being the attorney for a defendant in a case where the charges are based on Project Veritas?

So which is it? There was no cheating and there is no evidence which exists OR just not any that's statistically significant?

No organized cheating for Biden. Are there always a few dumbasses that vote for their dead mom? Absolutely. Thus no statistically significant irregularities. Georgia found two Trump votes where someone voted for their dead parent. Does that mean the Republicans cheated for Trump? Of course not...they just had two dumbasses in their fanbase.

Your side had actual card-carrying Nazis inside the Capitol. I know the names and faces of maybe three actual card-carrying Nazis and somehow one of them managed to be one....which is why I actually laughed out loud when I read the first dipshit claiming it was antifa. Don't tell me who the Nazis are when I CAN SEE YOUR NAZIS ON LIVE STREAM INSIDE THE CAPITOL.

Texas...the state Trump won by 400k. GIANT FRAUD BY DEMS FOR BIDEN.

cedfa382cc4dacc9812ab844243d127f.jpeg

And can you imagine being the attorney for a defendant in a case where the charges are based on Project Veritas?

No organized cheating for Biden. Are there always a few dumbasses that vote for their dead mom? Absolutely. Thus no statistically significant irregularities. Georgia found two Trump votes where someone voted for their dead parent. Does that mean the Republicans cheated for Trump? Of course not...they just had two dumbasses in their fanbase.

The left actions are nazi like and they have more power than some goober hell raiser in the capitol

than some goober hell raiser in the capitol

I have been thinking about this for a few days.

I think it is obvious there were three types of people there last Wednesday.

First, protestors. I have no beef with them, mostly. If they crossed a barrier, they should have been maced and beaten a little, but that goes with the territory. Stay on your side of the barrier and yell a lot, that's what you are supposed to do. I do not think they need charged, tear gas and a few club whacks should teach a lesson.

Second, clowns and weirdos. Horns guy, goofy smile guy with the speakers lectern. Crazy people can be dangerous, but I don't think these few weirdos meant harm. But fvck em, enjoy five years in prison.

Third, organized scary people. Proud Boys, militia, vagabond assholes, various breeds of Nazis and Klanners, intruders with a plan. They were beating police, came prepared for violence, were carrying printed intel with locations. Ziptie guys. These people must be dealt with harshly, ten to twenty years behind bars. I have zero doubt they planned on taking hostages or doing harm. They were organized and directed. And any official that coordinated with them in any way should get an automatic twenty years. This was a putsch, no doubt. These people are fascists, treat them like fascists.

Whoever beat that cop with a fire extinguisher, give them the needle. Personally I would prefer hanging, but we don't do that anymore.

Were there unorganized dumbasses that got caught up in the mob mentality and went inside? Yes. This shows a startling lack of judgement. Five years, tough shit. Tennessee Tear Gas Girl, I am looking at you. Texas Relator Woman, you too.

Before you Soviet Propaganda Whatabouters bring up last summer, the same rules should apply. Arsonist? Twenty years. Looters? Five years, fvck em. Kill a cop? Death penalty.

Raoul,

How about Nancy P putting that Congressman who was sleeping with a Chinese spy on the Homeland Security committee? If a Private did that in the military they would be court martialed and would spend years in Ft Leavenworth. But, this guy is on Homeland Security team at a high level? That is part of people's frustration.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT