ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville school shooter Manifesto released

You mean leaked, there is a difference. Now it 100000000% should have been released the second she tasted lead

What was the rationale for not releasing this right away?
Are other manifestos hidden the way this was?
I honestly don't know the answer to those questions.

Even if it was for noble reasons, this kind of thing breeds conspiracy and contempt.

In general I am anti-releasing these because to me you’re only giving the killer the spotlight they wanted and putting the people affected through another tumble of the news cycle (ask me how I know.) I don’t think there’s really anything to be gained by it.

Granted, it is 2023 and if they want it out to everyone there are myriad ways to accomplish that, and lmao that anyone would be dumb enough to fail. But I would bury them even when they’ve gotten out in the wild. Along with shooter names and most anything else to do with them.

What was the rationale for not releasing this right away?
Are other manifestos hidden the way this was?
I honestly don't know the answer to those questions.

Even if it was for noble reasons, this kind of thing breeds conspiracy and contempt.
Manifestos are only allowed to be released fro
Right leaning shooters so that the narrative can be maintained.

In general I am anti-releasing these because to me you’re only giving the killer the spotlight they wanted and putting the people affected through another tumble of the news cycle (ask me how I know.) I don’t think there’s really anything to be gained by it.

Granted, it is 2023 and if they want it out to everyone there are myriad ways to accomplish that, and lmao that anyone would be dumb enough to fail. But I would bury them even when they’ve gotten out in the wild. Along with shooter names and most anything else to do with them.
I’m game with that. I don’t even really want them on the news cycles. Sickies get off on people succeeding and then want to do same so they are in the news.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
They are covering up his situation with his sexual identity. The White Priviledge angle. He doesn't fit narrative.
Palmeter fits “the narrative” yet they didn’t release his.

Your constant contorting to somehow be the victim in every situation is entertaining.

Totally agree.

Here's a good overview of mass shooting contagion theory. Of course the media must report these events, it's not like people won't notice a mass shooting, but the less said about the shooter the better.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting_contagion

Ah, the ramblings of an insane mind, definitely something we should base our politics on.

That's a hell of a cover-up when we all knew this almost immediately 🤔
Yehh but they covered up a lot of stuff with this guy or it. They are still trying.

Did they? It could just be that the right wing media pushed it so hard (and that the shooting was more sensational) but I heard way more about Nashville than Florida.
Well because it was a more high profile shooting involving kids at a pre-school.

No buts. I stand firmly at the less said by the media the better.

Everything with modern cons is all but but but but and what about.

I'd love to know what was going on with the Las Vegas shooter. But I would want to be told in private, media coverage = contagion. The worst thing we ever did about this stuff was the continuous coverage of those little fvckers at Columbine.

No buts. I stand firmly at the less said by the media the better.

Everything with modern cons is all but but but but and what about.

I'd love to know what was going on with the Las Vegas shooter. But I would want to be told in private, media coverage = contagion. The worst thing we ever did about this stuff was the continuous coverage of those little fvckers at Columbine.
Cmon guys at least be honest. They don't want this out because of the shooters sexual identity.

Cmon guys at least be honest. They don't want this out because of the shooters sexual identity.
You think the Nashville police are in the pocket of Big Trans?

The guy in Florida hasn’t has his released because…?

Actually, when is a time the police have released a manifesto? Usually the shooter mails it out, emails it out, posts it to 4chan, or something. Then it’s out in the wild. Is there a case where a manifesto from a dead mass shooter was recovered by the police and they decided to release it?

You think the Nashville police are in the pocket of Big Trans?

The guy in Florida hasn’t has his released because…?

Actually, when is a time the police have released a manifesto? Usually the shooter mails it out, emails it out, posts it to 4chan, or something. Then it’s out in the wild. Is there a case where a manifesto from a dead mass shooter was recovered by the police and they decided to release it?
No. Nashville police follow political leaders.

Again, more info about the FLorida shooter came out quicker. You can find it by searching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT