ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Summer League and Big3 Basketball

I know the NBA is exploring a Senior League. After watching these guys play in the Big3. It will be quite interesting to watch.

And these Summer League games are a big deal in Vegas. Only a matter of time the NBA will have a team there. The NBA need to explore adding 2 teams 1 in Vegas and 1 in Seattle then moving Minnesota and Memphis to the East

I know the NBA is exploring a Senior League

Only if it's 40 and over church league rules - call your own fouls that never get called which results in fights or people getting their stuff and going home mid-game.

I'd watch Allen Iverson blatantly shove Kwame Brown in the back on a dunk attempt only to yell at him for missed call five games ago. I'd watch Jason Williams scream at Ricky Davis to quit being a ballhog only for Davis to start jacking up 30 footers every time he touched it. I'd definitely watch Brent Barry try to calm everyone down by telling them they're there for fellowship only for Stephen Jackson to tell him to go f*ck himself.

That product would be 1000% better than the current NBA.

Fact is the NBA is huge. Last nights game between the lakers and celtics was sold out are most all packed to the rafters.
Some people dont like the NBA. It makes no difference to them. They never dreamed summer games would be sold outs. Marshall has one player in the NBA. I hope they at least root for him
Basketball has been down for 30 years at Marshall. Not surprised folks in that area dont like the NBA.

Hate to hear what you think about herd basketball. Must be really bad
You're a fvcking idiot if you think summer league basketball and Marshall hoops are even remotely comparable. I love basketball but I have no ties or allegiance to any one NBA team. That's not the case with Marshall. On second thought there's no thinking to be done. You really are a fvcking idiot

If you think the very best in the world are garbage You must really think marshall sucks fag. My post was to agravate those who tell the world how much they hate the nba and never watch it but then try to tell me about the nba. No ties to the nba?Well what if 28 players from marshall played in the nba?

Last edited:
You're a fvcking idiot. You really are a fvcking idiot
Kind of harsh words to use against a fellow Herd fan, one who only has a different opinion than yours. Isn't this what message boards are all about? People express individual opinions, but yet, if one differs from your point of view, that person is a fvcking idiot? Based on what I typically see, the smeller is usually the feller.

Kind of harsh words to use against a fellow Herd fan, one who only has a different opinion than yours. Isn't this what message boards are all about? People express individual opinions, but yet, if one differs from your point of view, that person is a fvcking idiot? Based on what I typically see, the smeller is usually the feller.
Have you seen his history of posts? He's an idiot

If you think the very best in the world are garbage You must really think marshall sucks fag. My post was to agravate those who tell the world how much they hate the nba and never watch it but then try to tell me about the nba. No ties to the nba?Well what if 28 players from marshall played in the nba?

What is your reaction to cal's cluster coaching performance with the U-19 national team. First coach/team since 2011 to not win the championship. Team had no chemistry, no flow, no communication. That goes straight to coaching, I'm sure you would agree.

What is your reaction to cal's cluster coaching performance with the U-19 national team. First coach/team since 2011 to not win the championship. Team had no chemistry, no flow, no communication. That goes straight to coaching, I'm sure you would agree.

Well, a ton of the Top U19 players either went into the Draft or turned down playing this summer.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
5 practices is why they are not a team. Greenduke you know nobody is better than putting talented players together. Coach K is why cal was there because lack of time to put a team together. Canada was good

Dont be shocked to see Canada Medal at the 2020 Olympics. Steve Nash and the Canadian Basketball Organization has really seen a strong youth movement the last 5-6 years.

I know the NBA is exploring a Senior League

Only if it's 40 and over church league rules - call your own fouls that never get called which results in fights or people getting their stuff and going home mid-game.

I'd watch Allen Iverson blatantly shove Kwame Brown in the back on a dunk attempt only to yell at him for missed call five games ago. I'd watch Jason Williams scream at Ricky Davis to quit being a ballhog only for Davis to start jacking up 30 footers every time he touched it. I'd definitely watch Brent Barry try to calm everyone down by telling them they're there for fellowship only for Stephen Jackson to tell him to go f*ck himself.

That product would be 1000% better than the current NBA.

That's a good post.

I cant even name one player on this team
I know when they lost cal would take all the blame. Kinda like he did for rose and camby. Cal has been the most successful coach in the country since cal arrived at Ky. Kentuckians hope to keep him until he retires.

I cant even name one player on this team
I know when they lost cal would take all the blame. Kinda like he did for rose and camby. Cal has been the most successful coach in the country since cal arrived at Ky. Kentuckians hope to keep him until he retires.

Lol

That's cool, I don't really have a college basketball team anyway. Honestly College ball is trash nowadays. I feel College Basketball and the NBA should be like the Baseball rules.

Either go to the Minors out of HS or go to College for 3 years.

Go to the G-League for a 2 years and test your game against professionals. If not go to College for 3 years.

Reactions: herdfan429
If I'm not mistaken, I believe I saw Middle Tennessee State's, Reggie Upshaw Jr. last night. I was flipping through and at the last second I saw where maybe Utah called a timeout and the telecast went to commercial.

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
That's cool, I don't really have a college basketball team anyway. Honestly College ball is trash nowadays. I feel College Basketball and the NBA should be like the Baseball rules.

Either go to the Minors out of HS or go to College for 3 years.

Go to the G-League for a 2 years and test your game against professionals. If not go to College for 3 years.
The one and done rule is terrible. It should absolutely be changed. Calipari will be hardest hit but oh well it will benefit both college and the NBA in the long run

Reactions: Herd Fever
The one and done rule is terrible. It should absolutely be changed. Calipari will be hardest hit but oh well it will benefit both college and the NBA in the long run

Cow will return to the NBA when the change is made, and it will be made.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT