ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD NC Central @ Marshall

Offense looks pretty bad. Awful throw by Wells. Should have 2 INTs if they didn’t drop one.

Are you watching on ESPN+?

The audio of the game sounds like astronauts talking. Then commercials are normal volume and it blasts you out the window.
Yeah. You have to turn up the volume just to be able to hear the mediocre commentary.

When it’s commercial time, you’re hit with this:

BasicPoliticalAzurevase-size_restricted.gif

Got a JBL Flip, turn it off when commercials come on. And it does sound like They are at the other end of a 50 foot hallway during the game

Reactions: RhinoD
What the hell was that all about? I can't tell because they won't show a replay. I think it's their ball.

Wells is the one player that’s going to keep this team from being a title contender. Defense is solid, O-line is solid, skill players are solid. Wells, not so much

• Haha
Reactions: BleedsGreen33
Is Johnson not running his routes correctly or are GW's throws/timing off each time?

Was a kinda ugly 1st half. One thing I had seen in an interview with Coach Huff, was they were not able to institute their normal game plan type plays until after the Navy game last week, so I am thinking the jump in performance to the normal planned O and D btwn game 1 and 2 is actually coming this week to next week.

Lets see what happens in 2nd half before we blow up.

That's kind of the price when you play Navy. You can't really plan for them in a way that helps much else that year. So That may have some merit.

Also...that was a terribly underwhelming halftime segment- especially since the locker room is finished now. Just looked bad.

Reactions: IslandHerd1
Was a kinda ugly 1st half. One thing I had seen in an interview with Coach Huff, was they were not able to institute their normal game plan type plays until after the Navy game last week, so I am thinking the jump in performance to the normal planned O and D btwn game 1 and 2 is actually coming this week to next week.

Lets see what happens in 2nd half before we blow up.
That’s a good point. The turnovers bother me along with Wells throwing high and overthrowing the deep ball.

Defense is very solid.

Even though it was a short one, good to see us make a field goal from an angle since it’s a new kicker.

Reactions: Daywalker86
I just hope that Wells finds his deep touch soon, because there will be a game when we'll need it to show up.

I love the fact Coach Huff put the issues on himself as opposed to blaming the players. something we saw a lot in previous coaches.

I love the fact Coach Huff put the issues on himself as opposed to blaming the players. something we saw a lot in previous coaches.
Loved his take and could tell he wasn’t happy at all during the game. This guy is looking for perfection in everything the team does.

It’s 30-7 and some of y’all are acting as though the numbers should be flipped.
You need to watch Coach Huff's presser. He hated tonight's performance. Went as far as to apologize for it. If we play like we did tonight against ECU and Appy we'll get run off the field.

Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT