ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr is on Michigan Ballot

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
That’s a big big problem for Biden, especially with all the effort the Biden campaign attempts to keep him off ballots. RFK jr on NC and Hawaii ballots won’t really have any impact but Michigan is definitely a different story.

Heard on the news this morning and they say RFK, Jr is hurting Trump.

Heard on the news this morning and they say RFK, Jr is hurting Trump.
wonder if he will he hurt trump or biden the worst. i would think he'll hurt both as everybody but the mentally deranged can see biden isn't worth half a shit, and trump's divisiveness will cause many to vote otherwise. the true dems with half a head on their shoulder will gladly vote an alternative not trump, and there are r's who will gladly vote an alternative not biden. this guy being an old school dem will pull votes from both sides.

wonder if he will he hurt trump or biden the worst. i would think he'll hurt both as everybody but the mentally deranged can see biden isn't worth half a shit, and trump's divisiveness will cause many to vote otherwise. the true dems with half a head on their shoulder will gladly vote an alternative not trump, and there are r's who will gladly vote an alternative not biden. this guy being an old school dem will pull votes from both sides.
RFK jr VP pick will keep Repubs away. She’s a big Lib. If he had picked someone like Manchin or Gabbard (some one more moderate) it would be a different story.

RFK jr VP pick will keep Repubs away. She’s a big Lib. If he had picked someone like Manchin or Gabbard (some one more moderate) it would be a different story.
I say this as someone voting for RFK Jr - that VP pick is yugely disappointing. I'd like to know exactly how far down the list she was before he called her.

Tulsi turned down his VP offer & I doubt she was the only one. I think she, like a few others, plans on making a run in 2028 & needs to have major party backing.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
I say this as someone voting for RFK Jr - that VP pick is yugely disappointing. I'd like to know exactly how far down the list she was before he called her.

Tulsi turned down his VP offer & I doubt she was the only one. I think she, like a few others, plans on making a run in 2028 & needs to have major party backing.
Or Tulsi May be trumps 2024 pick. No way she runs on Dem side in 2028. She went against the grain and that’s a no no in Democrat party. You have to toe the line

Anybody voting for Junior has to do some true soul-searching. The guy is batshit crazy. Look at what he stands for, what he has historically argued, and who he wanted as his VP picks. When a person's own family - both immediate and extended - speak out against the guy, that should tell you enough.

Anybody voting for Junior has to do some true soul-searching. The guy is batshit crazy. Look at what he stands for, what he has historically argued, and who he wanted as his VP picks. When a person's own family - both immediate and extended - speak out against the guy, that should tell you enough.
Yehh his family puts the Democrat party first. Democrats wouldn't even let him run as a Democrat.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Like, endless wars that have resulted in literally countless global deaths? Or his vote for a failed constitutional amendment to overturn Roe v Wade? Or voted for a measure to outlaw gay marriage? Or for crime bills that came down harder on minorities?
The family one is tough. Not sure if having Kennedys denounce you OR knowing Hunter & James Biden support you is more damning. And if we're talking family we can't ignore what was in Ashley's diary.

Because he is batshit crazy. The party doesn’t get to pick what a person runs as. He just knew he had no chance as a Democrat.
Cmon even if he wouldn't have won he would have exposed Biden for being even more mentally out of it that we know he is. That is why.

I would rather have Trump win than RFK Jr (if such a thing were possible which it isn’t.) RFK is batshit. If you’re voting for him then you’re an idiot or pure-strain contrarian.

I don't know much about his stances but he does this trick where he bundles some things I think are right (the FDA is captured/corrupt*) into things I think are way wrong (hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin were the "real solution" to covid).

Not a fan.

I can't figure out if he helps or hurts Biden or Trump. Probably a wash.

===

* Aside - it's not being talked about much, but early results of trials are showing Paxlovid does NOT help people that have ben vax'd or previously infected. The FDA gave them a free pass and we paid BILLIONS for this drug to be covered before trials were done and *surprise* it doesn't work and may even harm some subsets. It was a huge giveaway to Pfizer.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I would rather have Trump win than RFK Jr (if such a thing were possible which it isn’t.) RFK is batshit. If you’re voting for him then you’re an idiot or pure-strain contrarian.
Biden's financial dealings are shady AF (being polite) & he's an absolute pawn of the intelligence communities. Voting for that says a lot about someone.

Last edited:
Aside - it's not being talked about much, but early results of trials are showing Paxlovid does NOT help people that have ben vax'd or previously infected. The FDA gave them a free pass and we paid BILLIONS for this drug to be covered before trials were done and *surprise* it doesn't work and may even harm some subsets. It was a huge giveaway to Pfizer
GREED MAD!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT