ADVERTISEMENT

NC State

The loss to South Carolina was a fluke. They'd be double digit favorites in Vegas if played again

Louisville has never beaten a ranked opponent on the road. Lamar Jackson threw 47 times and had 19 carries. Take him out of the picture and they're an AAC team, not ACC.

While Marshall has definitely improved as the year's gone on, I don't think a rematch would favor us. We were lucky to play them when we did.

Last night's NC State team didn't look like the same squad that played South Carolina or Marshall.

State sacked Jackson 4 times in the first half, IIRC. They only sacked Chase once in our whole game.

If Young is anything close to his first MU game hype, and we continue to improve in all three phases of the game, I wouldn't mind seeing us play them again in the post season at a neutral site, . . . with a different set of Zebras!!

State sacked Jackson 4 times in the first half, IIRC. They only sacked Chase once in our whole game.

If Young is anything close to his first MU game hype, and we continue to improve in all three phases of the game, I wouldn't mind seeing us play them again in the post season at a neutral site, . . . with a different set of Zebras!!
They were cusa refs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT