ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA women's bball

Apparently no one watches The Masters. @i am herdman , don't watch this year, no one else is watching. I think I will do some gardening instead.
a bit of a tangent about the masters and he didn't even mention it. hell, you're dumber than i actually thought if you think there's a huge following of golf and the masters. masters following is about the same as women's ncaa final? sounds about right . . .

a bit of a tangent
Not at all.

He said 9.9 million watched, but also they will be shoving it down our throats. Well, here's something, the Masters, that most of us here would say is a big fvcking deal and only 10 million watch. And CBS certainly shoves it down our throats lol, motherfvckers run adds for it for months leading up to it. A TRADITION UNLIKE ANY OTHER. Which I happen to agree with, BTW.

So yes, ESPN should shove some women's basketball down our throats. It's enough of an audience in this fragmented sports media world of today to make some money. Doesn't mean he has to watch.

Apparently no one watches The Masters. @i am herdman , don't watch this year, no one else is watching. I think I will do some gardening instead.
I haven't watched the Masters very much in several years. I am usually playing golf or on vacation. Same this year. Will catch it when I can but, will be traveling back on Sunday.

Not at all.

He said 9.9 million watched, but also they will be shoving it down our throats. Well, here's something, the Masters, that most of us here would say is a big fvcking deal and only 10 million watch. And CBS certainly shoves it down our throats lol, motherfvckers run adds for it for months leading up to it. A TRADITION UNLIKE ANY OTHER. Which I happen to agree with, BTW.

So yes, ESPN should shove some women's basketball down our throats. It's enough of an audience in this fragmented sports media world of today to make some money. Doesn't mean he has to watch.
you certainly are into getting things shoved down your throat . . .

being a big fvcking deal and people watching it are two entirely different things. sure, i think it's a big fvcking deal for the golf world. but, am i watching one minute of it? hell to the fvck no. obviously, there's more people that agree with my take than not.

I haven't watched the Masters very much in several years. I am usually playing golf or on vacation. Same this year. Will catch it when I can but, will be traveling back on Sunday.
It's must-watch TV for me. I can miss every other golf tournament, but the Masters, US Open, and British Open I watch.

obviously, there's more people that agree with my take than not.
If you had a take, sure.

The point that raoul can’t seem to pick out is that the espns of the world will see that number as a reason to add more womens sports to the line up. The men’s game drew 11.2 million. Look if Rauol wants to watch shitty basketball then that’s on him. ESPN has their target audience e

The point that raoul can’t seem to pick out is that the espns of the world will see that number as a reason to add more womens sports to the line up. The men’s game drew 11.2 million. Look if Rauol wants to watch shitty basketball then that’s on him. ESPN has their target audience e
Screw the Lebron James Network. The ONLY time I ever watch that woke trash network is for college football games, and now, with the B1G dumping ABC/ESPN, I won't have to venture over there much any more. Hell, even if you're right, I'd watch women's college basketball before I'd watch the NBA, and to be honest, there's no chance in that happening.

If that means less time for talking head shows it’s a net positive.

I don't even watch women's basketball and I knew LSU would be the hell out of Iowa. Iowa had too many white guys and LSU had a deeper bench and more black guys. That one chick could not beat the SEC back to back. Iowa's 6 white guys could not beat South Carolina and LSU back to back when they keep running black guys off the bench over the weekend.

I’m at work during the times those shows are on so I don’t watch them
I’m at home often while they’re on and don’t watch them. I realized years ago they were just making me mad and making me enjoy sports less so I stopped watching anything that isn’t live sports. And now I enjoy sports a lot more. I don’t need a daily tour of the sausage factory.

Social media is doing its best to keep the John Cena drama between those two chics going. Now they’re going after Jill Biden for suggesting they invite the losing team to the WH (which is admittedly a dumb idea.)
I’m not a fan of Doctor Biden but I don’t think her dumb idea is racist, it’s just a dumb idea.

I’m at home often while they’re on and don’t watch them. I realized years ago they were just making me mad and making me enjoy sports less so I stopped watching anything that isn’t live sports. And now I enjoy sports a lot more. I don’t need a daily tour of the sausage factory.
Of course, you’re at home during the day while most people work especially when you’re charging your leaf

I’m not a fan of Doctor Biden but I don’t think her dumb idea is racist, it’s just a dumb idea.
Don’t ever call her doctor. It’s ridiculously easy to get a doctorate in education. I’m in career and tech Ed and one of the cosmetology teachers has one

The point that raoul can’t seem to pick out is that the espns of the world will see that number as a reason to add more womens sports to the line up.
I have like 15 sports channels, you name a college sport, I can watch it...so no, there really will not be more women's sports added, women's sports are already on there.

My wife and I enjoy college softball. We also enjoy college baseball. It's all on TV already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT