ADVERTISEMENT

Need clarification when it comes to low-T girlie men

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Don't you have to be one, if you find yourself supporting Camel Toe and Tampon Tim?

Curious to know if I'm looking at this situation from a non-biased state of mind.

Reactions: 30CAT
This important post was all the way down on the 2nd page. Raoul is a pussy for allowing this to happen.
With one tap on the screen you can instantly transform your experience. This quality post (and others) are all on page 1.

Reactions: 30CAT
You're a fat ****.

Do your job, supposed moderator.
the kid mero crying GIF by Desus & Mero

Reactions: extragreen
What am I crying about?
Apparently about telling Michigan to exercise his ignore button, since you chose to quote that post. Maybe you are the illiterate, you don't even know what you reply to.
I'm simply saying you are in fact, a giant pussy
For doing what you all said you wanted (no moderation)?

Apparently about telling Michigan to exercise his ignore button, since you chose to quote that post. Maybe you are the illiterate, you don't even know what you reply to.

For doing what you all said you wanted (no moderation)?
1) I've never opined on moderation here on Pullman.
2) I have opined that you are a pussy.

You all that are college educated and like Harris and believe she is a smart lady. Well your an educated dumbass. People on here thinking they are so smart like rifle but are pulling for brain dead Harris. Pathetic

You all that are college educated and like Harris and believe she is a smart lady. Well your an educated dumbass. People on here thinking they are so smart like rifle but are pulling for brain dead Harris. Pathetic
^^^totally ignorant trumptard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT