ADVERTISEMENT

Never, ever, listen to a con

Russia has yet to change a vote or election in America. Chinese economic effects are felt everyday however.
The Chinese are a legitimate threat to our existence. They have stated such and are enacting it. The Russians do not have near the power(other than nuclear) at this point to take us down. The Chinse can and will try. Their stated goal is world economic dominance. Their military is growing vastly and they are trying to pass us in superiority. We have been asleep at the wheel and they are moving past us in terms of economic might and militarily.

Frankly, they are trying to take us down wihtouth "firing a shot". Buy up food resources, control supply chains, and manipulation through social media and electronics. They are well on their way. Also, they have got into our politicians through bribes, monetary gain, and economic influence.

If they control food, water, transporatation, and the flow of goods then , they can control us. Take us over culturally then they have us.

They have much more money than Russia or even the Soviets ever dreamed of. They actually have much more will and ambition.

We are on a collision course with them.

See no conversation you have been proven wrong with articles and still refuse to concede.
You're an ignorant moocher that spews false talking points. If you don't know better, you're just ignorant. If you know better, you're just a liar.

Considering we were discussing Ukraine and you are defelcting to Afghanistan. I have explained thoughts on the GWOT and Afghanistan for 20 years.

You literally can't make a legitimate post. you can't make yourself do it.

He can't do it. I think he could but, he just wants to be miserable. He can't bring himself to say what or why he supports the efforts in Ukraine. His goal is to be a jerk on here, nothing more.

Everyone here knows my thoughts on the war on terror and has for about two decades. It has zero to do with Ukraine.
After 20 years of supporting the forever war, you can't explain why you feel our 20 years in Afghanistan are vital to our interests? What was the end game or objectives and goals?
C'mon idiot. Here's your chance to prove to everyone what I already know, that you're an hypocritical idiot with a big mouth spewing constant nonsense.

Still waiting^^^.........

After 20 years of supporting the forever war, you can't explain why you feel our 20 years in Afghanistan are vital to our interests? What was the end game or objectives and goals?
C'mon idiot. Here's your chance to prove to everyone what I already know, that you're an hypocritical idiot with a big mouth spewing constant nonsense.

asked you first in a conversation about ukraine. You don't know why you are for what we are doing in Ukraine, some of which I support. Or, you goal is just to be an ass.

Killing the Hun for 20 years was not a bad thing.

asked you first in a conversation about ukraine. You don't know why you are for what we are doing in Ukraine, some of which I support. Or, you goal is just to be an ass.

He knows why Lord Biden told him we have to support Ukraine.

hahaha, So I ask you to explain your support for what we are doing in Ukraine and the long term goals and how it relates to the USA security and you try to get Me to talk about Afghanistan.

That is the way you roll. You can't articulate or debate. You have to be the worst poster in this forum's history, counting Fever. At least he tried to debate some and came up with thoughts. You are geniunely miserable.

Hell, I have written novels on here in the last 20 years on the GWOT. Page after page and I ask you your thoughts on Ukraine and you can't do it.

Reactions: WVUSerg
He knows why Lord Biden told him we have to support Ukraine.
He is just a turd. We weren't event talking about Afghanistan. I asked why HE supported what is going on with Ukraine. He either can't do it or is justing being a turd. That's his game. Maybe he thinks well Afghanistan went on for 20 years or whatever and my guys says to support Ukraine so he does. Hell, just say so. But, that's the game he plays. Instead of trying to articulate and thought or debate or bring up points he choses to be an asshole. Or, he is just plain dumb. Maybe both.

Reactions: WVUSerg
hahaha, So I ask you to explain your support for what we are doing in Ukraine and the long term goals and how it relates to the USA security and you try to get Me to talk about Afghanistan.

That is the way you roll. You can't articulate or debate. You have to be the worst poster in this forum's history, counting Fever. At least he tried to debate some and came up with thoughts. You are geniunely miserable.

Hell, I have written novels on here in the last 20 years on the GWOT. Page after page and I ask you your thoughts on Ukraine and you can't do it.

Did I not ask you first? Hypocrite? First clue, simpleton, Ukraine and our role in Afghanistan are two different things. You can't even figure that out. Every situtation is different.

Did I not ask you first? Hypocrite? Ukraine and our role in Afghanistan are two different things. You can't even figure that out.

Folks, this moron, was asked a question. He won't answer it. He either can't or won't just to be a miserable prick, which he is. Rather embarrasisng for him. I asked him first. This is his game.

He is like the kid in school that can't read or something. But, at least most of them tried. More respect for them.

He doesn't know why he si for the war in Ukraine. Hell, he things russia is the same level of threat China is. He is worse poster than Fever and worse than the crazy women. At least they tried.

How the hell does anyone here not know my feelings on Afghanistan or Iraq or most any subject. He litterly cannot form a thought.

Folks, this moron, was asked a question. He won't answer it. He either can't or won't just to be a miserable prick, which he is. Rather embarrasisng for him. I asked him first. This is his game.

He is like the kid in school that can't read or something. But, at least most of them tried. More respect for them.

He doesn't know why he si for the war in Ukraine. Hell, he things russia is the same level of threat China is. He is worse poster than Fever and worse than the crazy women. At least they tried.

How the hell does anyone here not know my feelings on Afghanistan or Iraq or most any subject. He litterly cannot form a thought.

He is just a turd. We weren't event talking about Afghanistan. I asked why HE supported what is going on with Ukraine. He either can't do it or is justing being a turd. That's his game. Maybe he thinks well Afghanistan went on for 20 years or whatever and my guys says to support Ukraine so he does. Hell, just say so. But, that's the game he plays. Instead of trying to articulate and thought or debate or bring up points he choses to be an asshole. Or, he is just plain dumb. Maybe both.
I lean towards he is both

Did I not ask you first? Hypocrite? First clue, simpleton, Ukraine and our role in Afghanistan are two different things. You can't even figure that out. Every situtation is different.
He has to know that there is a difference. You have backed him in the corner and he is too dishonest to just say that he blindly supports anything the left does including his support for China

He has to know that there is a difference. You have backed him in the corner and he is too dishonest to just say that he blindly supports anything the left does including his support for China
You're a God hating liar, idiot, and moocher.

Yeah greed can't come up with his own thoughts on subjects. When he is asked to do so he resorts to insults like a kid in middle school.

He is everything he says we are and more

Yeah greed can't come up with his own thoughts on subjects. When he is asked to do so he resorts to insults like a kid in middle school.

He is everything he says we are and more
You're a God hating liar, idiot, and moocher

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT