ADVERTISEMENT

Never, ever, listen to a con

So Gen Milley is a con? Most every expert said that.

Oh I hate to tell you, Ukraine is getting whacked just as bad as Russia and on their home ok me turf moron.

You think the news is telling you that?

What is your love affair with this? Weirdo.

So Gen Milley is a con? Most every expert said that.

Oh I hate to tell you, Ukraine is getting whacked just as bad as Russia and on their home ok me turf moron.

You think the news is telling you that?

What is your love affair with this? Weirdo.
You're a lying idiot.

When did he say it? You idiot. I'll help you with the answer...about TWELVE months ago.
So, our top Gen and every expert said what I said, or roughtly close to it?

Ukraine is getting ****ed up by the way. Why do you enjoy seeing them suffer? I bet we would send them a zillion dollars but not people in Ohio. Would you pick up a weapon and fight in Ukraine?

what-are-you-trying-to-say-what-are-you-saying.gif

So, our top Gen and every expert said what I said, or roughtly close to it?
No. You lying idiot.
Ukraine is getting ****ed up by the way.
So is Russia. You idiot.
Why do you enjoy seeing them suffer?
Why do you want them to surrender to Putin? oath breaker.
I bet we would send them a zillion dollars but not people in Ohio.
You're a lying idiot.
Would you pick up a weapon and fight in Ukraine?
Asks the guy^^^who had 20 years to enlist to fight in the Forever War.

No. You lying idiot.

So is Russia. You idiot.

Why do you want them to surrender to Putin? oath breaker.

You're a lying idiot.

Asks the guy^^^who had 20 years to enlist to fight in the Forever War.
I don't want them to surrender. But, I don't want us to drug into and sending them all that money with accountability.

Is Russia getting ****ed up? Sure. Is Ukraine getting ****ed up? Yes. on their home soil. I am telling you the media is not telling the whole story. Dig deeper. I have other info you might not, but you can find it if you dig deeper. I read CNN just like you.

Milley predicted Ukraine could fall in 72 hrs. That is what our top brass guys said. 72 hours. Was he wrong? Yes, but most people( and me included) thought Ukraine would fall in short order.

But, Russia is doing tremendous damage there. The Russians have destoryed much of the infastructure where they have been. they execute nearly every of age fighting male. In many places the Ukraines are barely hanging on and their numbers are getting low. You won't hear all these things and more on media.

The Ukraines are not without sin either. They have a high Nazi sentiment in some of their ranks. They are corrupt, and sometimes their leaders don't care bout the avg joe.

I don't see how us sending milions and billions at will over there is in our long term interest. Forever? Do we get closer to being drawn in? A war with russia and us likely drags China in and perhaps N Korea along with Iran. Yehh WW3. That is not a counter insurgency or hunt for bad guys as the war on terror is. Frankly, we are not prepared as a military or people to fight it.

I get that, I am not sure what you mean by "me turf moron".
I don't know, typing on a phone or mobile device doesn't always work.

It meant Ukraine is gettng ****e up on their turf. The Russians are not getting ****ed up on their home turf.

I don't want them to surrender.
Then you're an idiot. They either have to surrender or fight with the assistance of others.
I am telling you the media is not telling the whole story. Dig deeper. I have other info you might not, but you can find it if you dig deeper.
Let's have those sources with the info I might not have.
In many places the Ukraines are barely hanging on and their numbers are getting low.
And in some places they're pushing the russians back. Idiot.
I don't see how us sending milions and billions at will over there is in our long term interest.
You mean like the war in afghanistan that you supported for 20 years. Got it.

Then you're an idiot. They either have to surrender or fight with the assistance of others.

Let's have those sources with the info I might not have.

And in some places they're pushing the russians back. Idiot.

You mean like the war in afghanistan that you supported for 20 years. Got it.
I am all willing for them to fight. We an ever give them some aid. But, what we are doing is ludicrous. We are getting sucked into it and losing money and our weapons.

Nope on the sources. Do your research and look into it. you can educated yourself on it.

Sure they are pushing them back. They are also losing ground and suffering greatly. You have a real stalemate and war of attrition going on. They are being decimated in places as well. How will they drive the Russians out? Why are we not promoting a peach talk or deal? Would you send US troops in? More weapons?

The war in Afganistan and this are different. Not even the same thing.

We an ever give them some aid. But, what we are doing is ludicrous. We are getting sucked into it and losing money and our weapons.

Like how we were ludicrous in losing money and weapons in the Afghanistan war that you supported for 20 YEARS ??

Nope on the sources
You have none. Lying moron.
Why are we not promoting a peach talk or deal?
Here's the deal...Russia gets out of Ukraine.
More weapons?
Absolutely.
The war in Afganistan and this are different. Not even the same thing.
Correct. You supported the George W Bush Forever War. Now you support Putin.

Like how we were ludicrous in losing money and weapons in the Afghanistan war that you supported for 20 YEARS ??

You have none. Lying moron.

Here's the deal...Russia gets out of Ukraine.

Absolutely.

Correct. You supported the George W Bush Forever War. Now you support Putin.
Russia isn't getting out of Ukraine. They already took part of it before.

Obama had 8 years to end the war in Afghanistan.

What is your obsession with Ukraine. Tell me other than 20 years bs about something else.

Tell me why Ukraine is important that we are sending millions there and high tech weapons and getting closer to being drawn in. Tell me the reasons why it is in our vital national interest and what is our response level and exit strategy. How will Ukraine get them out? Then, what? They will do it again. But, why suddenly an interest in Ukraine.

Oh, a better keep an eye on China because they are by FAR a bigger threat than Russia is.

To be fair, Russia hasn’t really “tried” that hard in Ukraine. They’ve been using kid gloves for the most part.
Whoops don't tell people that. But, one of their biggest problems is logistics. That and they used a lot of poorly trained conscripts to start with. But, Ukraine moral could also possibly be slipping. The longer it goes on it becomes a war of attrition. If Ukraine loses ground, it could steam roll on them. There is a spring offensive coming up from the Russians. Can Ukraine hold them?

Russia isn't getting out of Ukraine. They already took part of it before.
Then game on.
Obama had 8 years to end the war in Afghanistan.
YOU supported the afghanistan war for 20 years
What is your obsession with Ukraine. Tell me other than 20 years bs about something else.
Tell me why Ukraine is important that we are sending millions there and high tech weapons and getting closer to being drawn in. Tell me the reasons why it is in our vital national interest and what is our response level and exit strategy. How will Ukraine get them out? Then, what? They will do it again. But, why suddenly an interest in Ukraine.
In retrospect, you can't answer those questions about the Forever afghanistan war.
Oh, a better keep an eye on China because they are by FAR a bigger threat than Russia is.
You calling Mitt a stupid liar?

Whoops don't tell people that. But, one of their biggest problems is logistics. That and they used a lot of poorly trained conscripts to start with. But, Ukraine moral could also possibly be slipping. The longer it goes on it becomes a war of attrition. If Ukraine loses ground, it could steam roll on them. There is a spring offensive coming up from the Russians. Can Ukraine hold them?
The main goal is make Ukraine suffer for its entertainment of joining NATO not a quick victory and also making the west waste munitions . Putin is much smarter then Mush

Then game on.

YOU
supported the afghanistan war for 20 years

In retrospect, you can't answer those questions about the Forever afghanistan war.

You calling Mitt a stupid liar?
I have been on record saying the Afghan war needed to end. Not the way that it did though.

But, comparing that and Ukraine is like comparing soup and pizza.

Mitt Romney? He can kiss my ass.

So are you going to attempt some thought and explain why you feel our efforts in the Ukraine are vital out nationa interests? What is our end game or objectives and goals?

I have been on record saying the Afghan war needed to end.
Sure. AFTER 20 years.
But, comparing that and Ukraine is like comparing soup and pizza.
True.
2400+ U S soldiers died in Afghanistan. Zero in Ukraine.
Ukraine war has lasted 1 year. Forever war lasted 20 YEARS.
Cost of Afghanistan war 2.3 trillion. Afghanistan aid from U S about 2% of that amount.

Mitt Romney? He can kiss my ass.
You defended him when he said Russia was our biggest enemy, and you voted for him.
So are you going to attempt some thought and explain why you feel our efforts in the Ukraine are vital out nationa interests? What is our end game or objectives and goals?
You going to attempt to explain why you feel our 20 years in Afghanistan are vital to our interests? What was the end game or objectives and goals?

Sure. AFTER 20 years.

True.
2400+ U S soldiers died in Afghanistan. Zero in Ukraine.
Ukraine war has lasted 1 year. Forever war lasted 20 YEARS.
Cost of Afghanistan war 2.3 trillion. Afghanistan aid from U S about 2% of that amount.

You defended him when he said Russia was our biggest enemy, and you voted for him.

You going to attempt to explain why you feel our 20 years in Afghanistan are vital to our interests? What was the end game or objectives and goals?
Yehh he said that when, moron? 2012? That's a decade ago. China is by far our biggest threat today. It not even close.

No, you are deflecting. We are discussing Ukraine. You can't because you are not capable of forming and displaying your thoughts or own feelings. What I thought of Afghanistan 20 years or ago or at anytime has zero to do with Ukraine.

China is by far our biggest threat today. It not even close.
So, Russian election interference is less threat than Chinese commerce. Got it. Moron.
No, you are deflecting. We are discussing Ukraine. You can't because you are not capable of forming and displaying your thoughts or own feelings.
After 20 years of supporting the forever war, you can't explain why you feel our 20 years in Afghanistan are vital to our interests? What was the end game or objectives and goals? I knew you couldn't before I asked that^^question.
What I thought of Afghanistan 20 years or ago or at anytime has zero to do with Ukraine.
Yeah, it does. Idiot. It proves you're an ignorant hypocrite.

So, Russian election interference is less threat than Chinese commerce. Got it. Moron.

After 20 years of supporting the forever war, you can't explain why you feel our 20 years in Afghanistan are vital to our interests? What was the end game or objectives and goals? I knew you couldn't before I asked that^^question.

You are either too stupid to try and have a conversation with or just too hard headed. You can never admit when you are wrong.

China without a doubt is the greatest threat by far. Not even close. They are after world domination. Economically, culturally, and military wise. They are a severe threat to our sovereignty. They are more powerful than the Soviet Union was. Better funded and smarter.

There is no doubt 100 percent they are the greatest threat of this generation and future generations. It is not even close.

No it doesn't moron. Explain why you support the efforts in Ukraine.

You can't. You literally cant..

So you support our involvement in Ukriane because herdman supoortee a war in Afghanistan 20 years ago?

Let's hear a thought from you on Ukraine ans its strategy or implications. Can you do it?

Or are you here just to be an asshole? Can you articulate a thought or opinion?

I am willing to here opinions on Ukriane. Lots or them..all with valid points. Or do you just want to be a prick?

Last edited:
You are either too stupid to try and have a conversation with or just too hard headed. You can never admit when you are wrong.
You're an ignorant moocher that spews false talking points. If you don't know better, you're just ignorant. If you know better, you're just a liar.

No it doesn't moron. Explain why you support the efforts in Ukraine.

You can't. You literally cant..

So you support our involvement in Ukriane because herdman supoortee a war in Afghanistan 20 years ago?

Let's here a thought from you on Ukraine ans its strategy or implications. Can you do it?

Or are you here just to be an asshole? Can you articulate a thought or opinion?

I am willing to here opinions on Ukriane. Lots or them..all with valid points. Or do you just want to be a prick?
After 20 years of supporting the forever war, you can't explain why you feel our 20 years in Afghanistan are vital to our interests? What was the end game or objectives and goals?
C'mon idiot. Here's your chance to prove to everyone what I already know, that you're an hypocritical idiot with a big mouth spewing constant nonsense.

You're an ignorant moocher that spews false talking points. If you don't know better, you're just ignorant. If you know better, you're just a liar.
See no conversation you have been proven wrong with articles and still refuse to concede.

After 20 years of supporting the forever war, you can't explain why you feel our 20 years in Afghanistan are vital to our interests? What was the end game or objectives and goals?
C'mon idiot. Here's your chance to prove to everyone what I already know, that you're an hypocritical idiot with a big mouth spewing constant nonsense.
Considering we were discussing Ukraine and you are defelcting to Afghanistan. I have explained thoughts on the GWOT and Afghanistan for 20 years.

You literally can't make a legitimate post. you can't make yourself do it.

He can't do it. I think he could but, he just wants to be miserable. He can't bring himself to say what or why he supports the efforts in Ukraine. His goal is to be a jerk on here, nothing more.

Everyone here knows my thoughts on the war on terror and has for about two decades. It has zero to do with Ukraine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT