ADVERTISEMENT

New Football Coach

the point I am trying to make is why does it have to “drastically improve” to avoid a disaster hear. The “as is” offense won 8 games.

I say that because I don’t think the defense will be as good as 2019, we lost a great kicker, and our schedule is much more challenging (no FCS, open on the road, play a P5 team, play at La Tech and WKU).

I am also just hoping the offense is better because (outside of Knox) is was painful to watch.

the point I am trying to make is why does it have to “drastically improve” to avoid a disaster hear. The “as is” offense won 8 games.

I say that because I don’t think the defense will be as good as 2019, we lost a great kicker, and our schedule is much more challenging (no FCS, open on the road, play a P5 team, play at La Tech and WKU).

I am also just hoping the offense is better because (outside of Knox) is was painful to watch.

You hearing he may transfer? It wouldn’t surprise me if he did.

We’ve got a lot of holes to fill on defense but we may be able to be ok there. Bottom line, if the offense doesn’t drastically improve, it’s going to be a disaster year.
While transferring is always possibility, I am more inclined to think his injury may preclude him from playing.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT