ADVERTISEMENT

New York City to reduce police numbers, slash budgets due to billions spent on migrant crisis

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Wait... @extragreen says I lied about our COUNTRY spending $billions on illegal foreign nationals crossing Pedo-Joe's open borders. Here we see that NYC alone is spending $billions on them.

And the fix is to raise taxes, according to extraignorant, instead of enforcing our country's laws and SAVING $billions.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country.

Reactions: KyMUfan
If we could just get mexico to pay for that wall and moat with alligators.

Here we have Americans losing their jobs, the city being less safe and slowly turning a once great city into a shithole, all in the name of illegal foreign nationals.

Illegal foreign nationals before Americans.

America last.

Democrats are pathetic, yet their bleaters will continue voting for them and against America.

Here we have Americans losing their jobs, the city being less safe and slowly turning a once great city into a shithole, all in the name of illegal foreign nationals.

Illegal foreign nationals before Americans.

America last.

Democrats are pathetic, yet their bleaters will continue voting for them and against America.

You're an idiot.

Are you saying it's untrue? In order to pay for upkeep of illegal foreign nationals, city workers are losing their jobs. No?

Imagine if NY residents and companies didn't have to pay more in taxes to the federal government than they receive in aid, all so that you dumb fvcking hillbillies in West Virginia can take the money and pay far less to the government than you receive.

If NY didn't have to subsidize you lazy, uneducated, unwilling to work, religious weirdos, then NY could continue the same police/education budget AND assist these newcomers who are willing to do something you hillbillies won't: work.

Why aren't you attacking your fellow hillbillies for taking all of NY's money and causing this issue for them?

Imagine if NY residents and companies didn't have to pay more in taxes to the federal government than they receive in aid, all so that you dumb fvcking hillbillies in West Virginia can take the money and pay far less to the government than you receive.

If NY didn't have to subsidize you lazy, uneducated, unwilling to work, religious weirdos, then NY could continue the same police/education budget AND assist these newcomers who are willing to do something you hillbillies won't: work.

Why aren't you attacking your fellow hillbillies for taking all of NY's money and causing this issue for them?

First things first. Stop paying for illegal foreign nationals and make America and its citizens first.

Democrat policies are destroying our country.

It is Democrat policy that is paying able-bodied people to sit on their asses and live off the government.

It is Democrat policy that is paying illegal foreign nationals' room, board, food, health insurance and higher education.

Stop making excuses for the idiots you worship and vote for.

First things first. Stop paying for illegal foreign nationals and make America and its citizens first.
Stop telling states what to do with their money. If you cry that the federal government shouldn't intervene in abortion legislation, then who the fvck are you to tell states how they should spend their money, especially since your broken state is taking from those states?

Democrat policies are destroying our country.
The biggest welfare states are overwhelmingly Republican. Want to try again?

It is Democrat policy that is paying able-bodied people to sit on their asses and live off the government.
Knowing what I said above, does that mean the red states that have the most welfare are adopting Democratic policies? See how your claims don't make sense?
It is Democrat policy that is paying illegal foreign nationals' room, board, food, health insurance and higher education.

And if those states want to do that, then who are you to tell them otherwise? If you Republican states started carrying your own weight, we wouldn't have to subsidize your citizens due to your Republican policies that leave your state in its pathetic state.
Stop making excuses for the idiots you worship and vote for.
How stupid must a person be to claim that Democrats "worship" their politicians considering what you deplorables do with Trump?

Stop telling states what to do with their money. If you cry that the federal government shouldn't intervene in abortion legislation, then who the fvck are you to tell states how they should spend their money, especially since your broken state is taking from those states?

Knowing what I said above, does that mean the red states that have the most welfare are adopting Democratic policies? See how your claims don't make sense?

And if those states want to do that, then who are you to tell them otherwise? If you Republican states started carrying your own weight, we wouldn't have to subsidize your citizens due to your Republican policies that leave your state in its pathetic state.

How stupid must a person be to claim that Democrats "worship" their politicians considering what you deplorables do with Trump?

When states are crying for federal dollars to help pay for their sanctuary status for illegal foreign nationals, that's when I care. I couldn't give two shits less, if Blue states fall off the map paying for illegal foreign nationals.

Problem is, all taxpayers are affected. That's "who the fvck I am"

I'm tired of policies that are destroying our country. Pedo-Joe and his gang with open border policies are hurting our country in a huge way.

I'm the "fvcker" who cares about America and not a party.

Blue states should have to take in ALL illegal foreign nationals. Maybe then their bleaters will stop voting for the America haters.

And explain why residents and businesses are fleeing Blue cities for Red cities.

Democrat policies are killing us.

Did you morther****ers like the coal that kept your ass warm in all those cold ass winters?

Historically:

New York produces a small amount of natural gas and crude oil, and it does not mine any coal. As a result, New York is dependent on energy supplies from out of state to meet about three-fourths of its energy needs.

Reactions: 30CAT
What you are is a stupid lying punk trumptard that cares ONLY for your orange jesus.

That's what your hatred sees, for sure. All I'm saying is when it comes to Pedo-Joe or Trump?

Trump, for damned sure. I have no other choice.

Did you morther****ers like the coal that kept your ass warm in all those cold ass winters?

Historically:

New York produces a small amount of natural gas and crude oil, and it does not mine any coal. As a result, New York is dependent on energy supplies from out of state to meet about three-fourths of its energy needs.
What’s your point? You’re further proving mine. Besides welfare, we give you even MORE money, and you still need more.

When states are crying for federal dollars to help pay for their sanctuary status for illegal foreign nationals, that's when I care. I couldn't give two shits less, if Blue states fall off the map paying for illegal foreign nationals.
Ohhh! So you want states to decide only some things but not others. Nice intellectual honesty, moron.

How about this: States like NY and California don’t have any of their tax money go to other states. Then, we won’t ask for any federal aid in return. Deal?

That's what your hatred sees, for sure. All I'm saying is when it comes to Pedo-Joe or Trump?

Trump, for damned sure. I have no other choice.
That^^^is what makes you a >>> stupid lying punk trumptard that cares ONLY for your orange jesus.

Ohhh! So you want states to decide only some things but not others. Nice intellectual honesty, moron.

How about this: States like NY and California don’t have any of their tax money go to other states. Then, we won’t ask for any federal aid in return. Deal?

How about this deal?

Blue states with sanctuary for illegal foreign nationals, (harboring criminals) breaking our nations laws, deal with the illegal foreign nationals and leave the rest of us out of it. How about that?

Seems to me, New York's citizens are getting sick of it. Maybe they should show their disappointment with their votes?

We are a nation of laws. States that don't respect our laws should get no federal assistance.

These aren't Trump supporters...

images

I'll try. I love having fun at your expense.

I know you don't understand there are two sides to a coin but let's try again.

Are you sure about what you are saying??? Are you also sure that giving me $20 in return for $10 is a good deal???

You do know there is an inverse to this as well, right? The smallest welfare states are Republican.

Let's look at something. And please look carefully as you seem to have a problem understanding things...

So in 2019 the top 10 states for welfare recipients per 100k were split evenly between red and blue states. Throw in DC and it's a win (loss) for your side.

The inverse of this is the top 10 states for lowest rate of welfare recipients. This goes Republican with 6 of the 10. CO and VA used to be red but they have been trending to the dark side now. It's a downward slide...

You also need to answer a couple of questions that you've been running from.

Look at The Duke defending policy that puts America and its citizens last.

Terrible.

Look at The Duke defending policy that puts America and its citizens last.
Defending open recruitment of certified police officers puts America last? Does this mean you do not support the freedom to choose where one works and lives? Commie.

Because you are of average intellect and ill-informed, the sarcastic truth of my original reply to you flew right over your head. It's not supporting police layoffs; it's mocking you for not knowing these cops will just follow others to better jobs, with paid relocation and big signing bonuses. Sucks for NYC, sure.

And it's not just NYC. Back on my home turf, LMPD has a terrible problem with retention. Officers leave for better jobs in towns and cities without a big-ass ghetto all the time. Often they don't even have to move, they just change their commute.

Defending open recruitment of certified police officers puts America last? Does this mean you do not support the freedom to choose where one works and lives? Commie.

Because you are of average intellect and ill-informed, the sarcastic truth of my original reply to you flew right over your head. It's not supporting police layoffs; it's mocking you for not knowing these cops will just follow others to better jobs, with paid relocation and big signing bonuses. Sucks for NYC, sure.

And it's not just NYC. Back on my home turf, LMPD has a terrible problem with retention. Officers leave for better jobs in towns and cities without a big-ass ghetto all the time. Often they don't even have to move, they just change their commute.

NY is defunding police and emergency services to spend more on illegal foreign nationals, that it provides sanctuary to. A direct slap in the face to our country and citizens.

Reactions: KyMUfan
I'll try. I love having fun at your expense.

I know you don't understand there are two sides to a coin but let's try again.

Are you sure about what you are saying??? Are you also sure that giving me $20 in return for $10 is a good deal???

You do know there is an inverse to this as well, right? The smallest welfare states are Republican.

Let's look at something. And please look carefully as you seem to have a problem understanding things...

So in 2019 the top 10 states for welfare recipients per 100k were split evenly between red and blue states. Throw in DC and it's a win (loss) for your side.

The inverse of this is the top 10 states for lowest rate of welfare recipients. This goes Republican with 6 of the 10. CO and VA used to be red but they have been trending to the dark side now. It's a downward slide...

You also need to answer a couple of questions that you've been running from.
As dumb as you are on other things, your attempt at data interpretation and statistical analysis may be the dumbest part about you.

NY is defunding police and emergency services to spend more on illegal foreign nationals, that it provides sanctuary to. A direct slap in the face to our country and citizens.
This does not address my response in any way.

The fact is you said these cops would be unemployed. I simply, and sarcasticly, told you they would not be so for any significant period of time, and would in fact come out ahead if they are so inclined to stay in policing. This is the absolute truth. Is it NYC's loss? Sure.

It's also true that NYC's budget woes are also due to several other reasons, but as you are ill-informed I'm not even going to attempt to discuss it with you. I'll just say the previous mayor really ballooned the budget.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT