ADVERTISEMENT

NEWS FLASH!! 50 NAT. SEC. GOPERS SAY TRUMP WILL PUT NATION AT RISK - UNFIT TO BE POTUS

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
Fifty of the nation’s most senior Republican national security officials, many of them former top aides or cabinet members for President George W. Bush, have signed a letter declaring that Donald J. Trump “lacks the character, values and experience” to be president and “would put at risk our country’s national security and well-being.”

Mr. Trump, the officials warn, “would be the most reckless president in American history.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/u...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

This could be a weird thread. Dtard wanting us to believe those foreign policy leaders associated GW Bush??????

I step away for a couple days and the world turns itself upside down.

Reactions: ohio herd
This could be a weird thread. Dtard wanting us to believe those foreign policy leaders associated GW Bush??????

I step away for a couple days and the world turns itself upside down.
Yeah im puzzeled by all these Dem posters with this stuff. They absolutely hated GW Bushes foreign policy and you have a republican running this year, who is being put down by the very foreign policy folks that they thought were a disaster and are now championing their cause because of Trumps foreign policy doveness

TRUMP BEING UNFIT SEEMS TO BE A CONSENSUS ACROSS
THE BOARD. EXCEPT FOR YOU KOOKS.

In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.

Mr. Trump has also undermined security with his call for barring Muslims from entering the country. This position, which so clearly contradicts the foundational values of our nation, plays into the hands of the jihadist narrative that our fight against terrorism is a war between religions.

My training as an intelligence officer taught me to call it as I see it. This is what I did for the C.I.A. This is what I am doing now.

Michael J. Morell was the acting director and deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency from 2010 to 2013.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

Dtard then don't vote for him. We all know you love Hillary so you posting all this crap isn't going to change anyone's mind

In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.

Mr. Trump has also undermined security with his call for barring Muslims from entering the country. This position, which so clearly contradicts the foundational values of our nation, plays into the hands of the jihadist narrative that our fight against terrorism is a war between religions.

My training as an intelligence officer taught me to call it as I see it. This is what I did for the C.I.A. This is what I am doing now.

Michael J. Morell was the acting director and deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency from 2010 to 2013.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/05/o...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0
Link to where Trump has called for a ban on Muslims entering the country?

And also I think its MORE dangerous to have a president who has seizures and post concussion syndrome. You might not want to stop the policies of sending our jobs overseas, making war and building up other countries, and continue on with the military industrial complex but some of us are interested in those things.

Dtard then don't vote for him. We all know you love Hillary so you posting all this crap isn't going to change anyone's mind
He wants to keep shipping jobs overseas and then make those people who lost their jobs buy the cheap goods that are now being made by the peole who lost the job to begin with. Dtard is a "Globalist" and you are just a big meanie racist if you support America first.

March 2, 2016

We the undersigned, members of the Republican national security community, represent a broad spectrum of opinion on America’s role in the world and what is necessary to keep us safe and prosperous. We have disagreed with one another on many issues, including the Iraq war and intervention in Syria. But we are united in our opposition to a Donald Trump presidency............

Ken Adelman
David Adesnik
Michael Auslin
Mike Baker
Christopher Barton
Kevin W. Billings
Robert D. Blackwill
Daniel A. Blumenthal
Max Boot
Ellen Bork
Anna Borshchevskaya
Joseph A. Bosco
Michael Chertoff
Patrick Chovanec
James Clad
Eliot A. Cohen
Gus Coldebella
Carrie Cordero
Michael Coulter
Chester A. Crocker
Patrick M. Cronin
Seth Cropsey
Tom Donnelly
Daniel Drezner
Colin Dueck
Eric Edelman
Joseph Esposito
Charles Fairbanks
Richard A. Falkenrath
Peter D. Feaver
Niall Ferguson
Richard Fontaine
Aaron Friedberg
Dan Gabriel
Greg Garcia
Jana Chapman Gates
Jeffrey Gedmin
Reuel Marc Gerecht
James K. Glassman
David Gordon
Christopher J. Griffin
Mary R. Habeck
Paul Haenle
Melinda Haring
Robert Hastings
Rebeccah Heinrichs
Francis Q. Hoang
Rachel Hoff
Jeffrey W. Hornung
William C. Inboden
Jamil N. Jaffer
Ash Jain
Marc C. Johnson
Myriah Jordan
Robert G. Joseph
Tim Kane
Kate Kidder
Robert Kagan
Rep. Jim Kolbe
David Kramer
Stephen Krasner

Matthew Kroenig
Frank Lavin
Philip I. Levy
Philip Lohaus
Mary Beth Long
Peter Mansoor
John Maurer
Matthew McCabe
Bryan McGrath
Richard G. Miles
Paul D. Miller
Charles Morrison
Michael B. Mukasey
Scott W. Muller
Lester Munson
Andrew S. Natsios
Michael Noonan

Tom Nichols
John Noonan
Roger F. Noriega
Stephen E. Ockenden
John Osborn
Robert T. Osterhaler
Mackubin T. Owens
Daniel Pipes
Everett Pyatt
Martha T. Rainville
Stephen Rodriguez
Marc A. Ross
Nicholas Rostow
Michael Rubin
Daniel F. Runde
Benjamin Runkle
Richard L. Russell
Andrew Sagor
Kori Schake
Randy Scheunemann
Gary J. Schmitt
Gabriel Schoenfeld
Russell Seitz
Kalev I. Sepp
Vance Serchuk
David R. Shedd
Gary Shiffman
Kristen Silverberg
Michael Singh
Ray Takeyh
Jeremy Teigen
William H. Tobey
Frances F. Townsend
Jan Van Tol
Daniel Vajdich
Ruth Wedgwood
Albert Wolf
Julie Wood
Dov S. Zakheim
Roger Zakheim
Sam Zega
Philip Zelikow
Robert B. Zoellick
Laurence Zuriff

121 signatures

March 2, 2016

We the undersigned, members of the Republican national security community, represent a broad spectrum of opinion on America’s role in the world and what is necessary to keep us safe and prosperous. We have disagreed with one another on many issues, including the Iraq war and intervention in Syria. But we are united in our opposition to a Donald Trump presidency............

Ken Adelman
David Adesnik
Michael Auslin
Mike Baker
Christopher Barton
Kevin W. Billings
Robert D. Blackwill
Daniel A. Blumenthal
Max Boot
Ellen Bork
Anna Borshchevskaya
Joseph A. Bosco
Michael Chertoff
Patrick Chovanec
James Clad
Eliot A. Cohen
Gus Coldebella
Carrie Cordero
Michael Coulter
Chester A. Crocker
Patrick M. Cronin
Seth Cropsey
Tom Donnelly
Daniel Drezner
Colin Dueck
Eric Edelman
Joseph Esposito
Charles Fairbanks
Richard A. Falkenrath
Peter D. Feaver
Niall Ferguson
Richard Fontaine
Aaron Friedberg
Dan Gabriel
Greg Garcia
Jana Chapman Gates
Jeffrey Gedmin
Reuel Marc Gerecht
James K. Glassman
David Gordon
Christopher J. Griffin
Mary R. Habeck
Paul Haenle
Melinda Haring
Robert Hastings
Rebeccah Heinrichs
Francis Q. Hoang
Rachel Hoff
Jeffrey W. Hornung
William C. Inboden
Jamil N. Jaffer
Ash Jain
Marc C. Johnson
Myriah Jordan
Robert G. Joseph
Tim Kane
Kate Kidder
Robert Kagan
Rep. Jim Kolbe
David Kramer
Stephen Krasner

Matthew Kroenig
Frank Lavin
Philip I. Levy
Philip Lohaus
Mary Beth Long
Peter Mansoor
John Maurer
Matthew McCabe
Bryan McGrath
Richard G. Miles
Paul D. Miller
Charles Morrison
Michael B. Mukasey
Scott W. Muller
Lester Munson
Andrew S. Natsios
Michael Noonan

Tom Nichols
John Noonan
Roger F. Noriega
Stephen E. Ockenden
John Osborn
Robert T. Osterhaler
Mackubin T. Owens
Daniel Pipes
Everett Pyatt
Martha T. Rainville
Stephen Rodriguez
Marc A. Ross
Nicholas Rostow
Michael Rubin
Daniel F. Runde
Benjamin Runkle
Richard L. Russell
Andrew Sagor
Kori Schake
Randy Scheunemann
Gary J. Schmitt
Gabriel Schoenfeld
Russell Seitz
Kalev I. Sepp
Vance Serchuk
David R. Shedd
Gary Shiffman
Kristen Silverberg
Michael Singh
Ray Takeyh
Jeremy Teigen
William H. Tobey
Frances F. Townsend
Jan Van Tol
Daniel Vajdich
Ruth Wedgwood
Albert Wolf
Julie Wood
Dov S. Zakheim
Roger Zakheim
Sam Zega
Philip Zelikow
Robert B. Zoellick
Laurence Zuriff

121 signatures
I wonder how many of those folks work in hedge funds or the Military Industrial complex?

It seems that not only FBI Director James Comey, but nearly all republican national security advisors past and present are being paid off by the Clintons. Good thing we have trump who can bring putin over to square things up.

It seems that not only FBI Director James Comey, but nearly all republican national security advisors past and present are being paid off by the Clintons. Good thing we have trump who can bring putin over to square things up.
not the clintons. the military industrial complex. Endless war means endless $$$

So Greed supports the Bush foreign policy now too? Yet another change in his doctrine. Free Trade through NAFTA, Neo Con foreign policy, a couple months ago top down economics? What could be next? Deny he ever supported Bernie?

He sold out faster than Bernie Sanders agreeing to take the DNC payoff ("you dumb millennials thought I was a real candidate") package.

ain't it great. all these war mongering right wingers
have suddenly turned into flower children.

where were you when we needed you - when your hero
geeeeeeooooorrrrrrge dubeeeeeee was blowing up
the world? you were out having go to war rallies all
over the country.

IT'S LIKE I ALWAYS SAY - RIGHT WING PISS ANTS
ALWAYS COME AROUND TO THE PROGRESSIVE
VIEWPOINTS - 20 YEARS TOO LATE.

you wing nuts do not love america - you only love trying
to outdo one another - who can talk like the biggest fool.

HERE IT IS AGAIN YOU'VE ALL TURNED FLOWER
FLOWER CHILDREN - AGAIN 20 YEARS TO LATE.

you wing nuts do not love america - you don't even care about
america. the only thing you care about is trying to outdo one another
to see who can talk like the biggest fool.

March 2, 2016

Ken Adelman
David Adesnik
Michael Auslin
Mike Baker
Christopher Barton
Kevin W. Billings
Robert D. Blackwill
Daniel A. Blumenthal
Max Boot
Ellen Bork
Anna Borshchevskaya
Joseph A. Bosco
Michael Chertoff
Patrick Chovanec
James Clad
Eliot A. Cohen
Gus Coldebella
Carrie Cordero
Michael Coulter
Chester A. Crocker
Patrick M. Cronin
Seth Cropsey
Tom Donnelly
Daniel Drezner
Colin Dueck
Eric Edelman
Joseph Esposito
Charles Fairbanks
Richard A. Falkenrath
Peter D. Feaver
Niall Ferguson
Richard Fontaine
Aaron Friedberg
Dan Gabriel
Greg Garcia
Jana Chapman Gates
Jeffrey Gedmin
Reuel Marc Gerecht
James K. Glassman
David Gordon
Christopher J. Griffin
Mary R. Habeck
Paul Haenle
Melinda Haring
Robert Hastings
Rebeccah Heinrichs
Francis Q. Hoang
Rachel Hoff
Jeffrey W. Hornung
William C. Inboden
Jamil N. Jaffer
Ash Jain
Marc C. Johnson
Myriah Jordan
Robert G. Joseph
Tim Kane
Kate Kidder
Robert Kagan
Rep. Jim Kolbe
David Kramer
Stephen Krasner

Matthew Kroenig
Frank Lavin
Philip I. Levy
Philip Lohaus
Mary Beth Long
Peter Mansoor
John Maurer
Matthew McCabe
Bryan McGrath
Richard G. Miles
Paul D. Miller
Charles Morrison
Michael B. Mukasey
Scott W. Muller
Lester Munson
Andrew S. Natsios
Michael Noonan

Tom Nichols
John Noonan
Roger F. Noriega
Stephen E. Ockenden
John Osborn
Robert T. Osterhaler
Mackubin T. Owens
Daniel Pipes
Everett Pyatt
Martha T. Rainville
Stephen Rodriguez
Marc A. Ross
Nicholas Rostow
Michael Rubin
Daniel F. Runde
Benjamin Runkle
Richard L. Russell
Andrew Sagor
Kori Schake
Randy Scheunemann
Gary J. Schmitt
Gabriel Schoenfeld
Russell Seitz
Kalev I. Sepp
Vance Serchuk
David R. Shedd
Gary Shiffman
Kristen Silverberg
Michael Singh
Ray Takeyh
Jeremy Teigen
William H. Tobey
Frances F. Townsend
Jan Van Tol
Daniel Vajdich
Ruth Wedgwood
Albert Wolf
Julie Wood
Dov S. Zakheim
Roger Zakheim
Sam Zega
Philip Zelikow
Robert B. Zoellick
Laurence Zuriff

121 signatures

Who are 121 Washington Insiders who have been shut out of the Trump foreign policy formation, Alex?

Who are 121 Washington Insiders who have been shut out of the Trump foreign policy formation, Alex?

Just curious, which republican nominee other than trump has had a hundred or more GOP national security advisors come out against him and state that "We commit ourselves to working energetically to prevent the election of someone so utterly unfitted to the office."?

I don't know, we haven't had a Republican nominee that wasn't part of the establishment in quite some time. They are scared to death of Trump, but not because of the reasons they are stating. They are afraid he might change the status quo and cut into their power and money.

Reactions: andy4theherd
To further clarify, you saw firsthand what the democratic establishment did to sabotage Bernie. Back room deals, the DNC working against him. Now you get a firsthand look at the Republican establishment doing the same to Trump. Ryan, McConnell, etal have already cut their deals with the Clintons and the dem power structure. Everything from here on out is just BS and optics.

I don't know, we haven't had a Republican nominee that wasn't part of the establishment in quite some time. They are scared to death of Trump, but not because of the reasons they are stating. They are afraid he might change the status quo and cut into their power and money.

That's weird. How come the democrat national security officials aren't concerned about trump? Is it because he's promised them that they get to maintain their power and money?

No. An attack from the left on the issue would just seem political in nature. If it comes from the republican side it seems much more credible. The dems don't have to do it when the republicans have signed on to do it for them.

The fact that you don't recognize manipulation is why you are so easily manipulated.

To further clarify, you saw firsthand what the democratic establishment did to sabotage Bernie. Back room deals, the DNC working against him. Now you get a firsthand look at the Republican establishment doing the same to Trump. Ryan, McConnell, etal have already cut their deals with the Clintons and the dem power structure. Everything from here on out is just BS and optics.

I guess the banking industry also allows you highest eschelon access to the inner workings of both the DNC and RNC. Amazing.

No. An attack from the left on the issue would just seem political in nature. If it comes from the republican side it seems much more credible. The dems don't have to do it when the republicans have signed on to do it for them.

The fact that you don't recognize manipulation is why you are so easily manipulated.

I guess the banking industry also allows you highest eschelon access to the inner workings of both the DNC and RNC. Amazing.

Just when I think you can't get any more stupid in your partisanship you prove everyone wrong and dig a little deeper and find another level of sheer stupidity.

Michael Morell. Michael Morell. Oh you mean counselor Michael Morrell at Beacon Global Strategies - a "consulting" group comprised almost entirely of if not completely of progressive idealogues like Jeremy Bash. You remember him. One of the members of algore's legal team in 2000, an advisor to nut-bag congress-gal Jane Harman, part of the Obama-Biden transition team, and part of Leon Panetta's staff at both CIA and the Def. Dept. Or Andrew Shapiro, who served as Sen. and SoS Hillary Rodham's staffs from 2001-2013, or Phillip Reines, who served under Rodham at various points. Or Leon Panetta, who has been neck deep in Clinton politics since 1994.

And now Michael Morell, the former CIA dude that has spent most of his time since Benghazi in reconstructing history to fit the false narrative that Rodham continues to peddle regarding what happened and why at Benghazi. A fellow that published a book and devoted nearly 50 pages to pushing the film/uncontrollable mob/unplanned/no intention to harm Americans meme which has proven to be beyond false in its deception and despicable in the lies peddled to the families and the voters.

Let's look at one example. This document that was circulated to the State Dept. (Rodham), the CIA (Morell), and the Nat. Security Counsel that is dated Sept. 12 and within one day of the attacks that CLEARLY show that it wasn't a film, it wasn't an uncontrollable mob protesting a film, and was instead a known pre-planned attack that was connected to terrorists. Period. End of frickin' story.

But YOU want anyone with a brain to believe that former deputy dir. of the CIA is an unbiased, non-partisan, objective soul that can be trusted to provide a non-partisan and non-political opinion on the fitness of Rodham or Trump? Give me a friggin' break.

You can't be that stupid and wrong all the time, can you?

To quote your Leader: YES YOU CAN!!

Moron.

Reactions: andy4theherd
"Let's look at one example. This document that was circulated to the State Dept. (Rodham), the CIA (Morell), and the Nat. Security Counsel that is dated Sept. 12 and within one day of the attacks that CLEARLY show that it wasn't a film, it wasn't an uncontrollable mob protesting a film, and was instead a known pre-planned attack that was connected to terrorists. Period. End of frickin' story."

No. Not end of story. The document you linked states CLEARLY that BCOAR merely CLAIMED responsibility. It was not KNOWN. Matter of fact, the information of claiming responsibility was taken from a social media site.

ain't it great. all these war mongering right wingers
have suddenly turned into flower children.

where were you when we needed you - when your hero
geeeeeeooooorrrrrrge dubeeeeeee was blowing up
the world? you were out having go to war rallies all
over the country.

IT'S LIKE I ALWAYS SAY - RIGHT WING PISS ANTS
ALWAYS COME AROUND TO THE PROGRESSIVE
VIEWPOINTS - 20 YEARS TOO LATE.

you wing nuts do not love america - you only love trying
to outdo one another - who can talk like the biggest fool.

HERE IT IS AGAIN YOU'VE ALL TURNED FLOWER
FLOWER CHILDREN - AGAIN 20 YEARS TO LATE.

you wing nuts do not love america - you don't even care about
america. the only thing you care about is trying to outdo one another
to see who can talk like the biggest fool.

Got it all wrong...........as usual.

"Blowing up the world". Appears old Barack is a master at that.

Our military will be used more and more in the coming years. No matter who is elected. The demand on them has been made worse by the incompetence of the current guy in office. What made America great? A military that could win, because they were allowed to. That's essentially what this list of foreign policy advisors are afraid might be allowed to happen.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Sen. Susan Collins of Maine, a centrist Republican, announced Monday that she will not vote for Donald Trump, joining a growing list of GOP officials who have come out against the mogul for president.

Collins becomes the latest in a small but growing group of Republican senators who have said they will not vote for Trump. Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska has vocally opposed the mogul for months. Sen. Lindsey O. Graham of South Carolina told CNN in May that he did not intend vote for Trump or Clinton.

Others, like Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona, have criticized Trump sharply, but stopped short of definitively saying they will not vote for him.

BUT NOT THE KOOKS ON HERE - THEY ARE ALL IN FOR CRAZY.

Watching all these Dems support the GOP is pretty damn funny. Actually its hilarious.

Kudos to Dtard for eliminating his attempts at original writing and thought. Its much easier to follow the cut and paste articles he offers up.

what you Libs fail to understand is that for every 1 career politician/establishment goon that comes out against Trump, 1,000 average-Joe Americans smile and climb on board.

the base of his campaign is anti-establishment...

if he could get everyone in DC to come out against him, he would win in a landslide.

No, extra, but I don't need it since WikiLeaks released the emails that showed the conspiracy to deny Bernie Sanders his right to a fair election. I mean you did catch the story when it came out didn't you? You know, Debbie BadHair Shultz got fired over it and then immediately hired by the woman she cheated for, remember?

Even with that, you still don't believe the system is rigged and that backroom deals are cut?

what you Libs fail to understand is that for every 1 career politician/establishment goon that comes out against Trump, 1,000 average-Joe Americans smile and climb on board.

the base of his campaign is anti-establishment...

if he could get everyone in DC to come out against him, he would win in a landslide.

Sure thing. The pollsters must be avoiding calling the average-Joe Americans.

No, extra, but I don't need it since WikiLeaks released the emails that showed the conspiracy to deny Bernie Sanders his right to a fair election. I mean you did catch the story when it came out didn't you? You know, Debbie BadHair Shultz got fired over it and then immediately hired by the woman she cheated for, remember?

Even with that, you still don't believe the system is rigged and that backroom deals are cut?

Of course it happens. I just laugh at your conspiracy theory of republicans cutting a deal with the clintons and democrats, and laugh harder when you mention others being manipulated.

"Let's look at one example. This document that was circulated to the State Dept. (Rodham), the CIA (Morell), and the Nat. Security Counsel that is dated Sept. 12 and within one day of the attacks that CLEARLY show that it wasn't a film, it wasn't an uncontrollable mob protesting a film, and was instead a known pre-planned attack that was connected to terrorists. Period. End of frickin' story."

No. Not end of story. The document you linked states CLEARLY that BCOAR merely CLAIMED responsibility. It was not KNOWN. Matter of fact, the information of claiming responsibility was taken from a social media site.

Another one huh?

You should read items 2 and 3. Slowly for comprehension. These are not contingent statements. These are definitive statements that make it clear what happened, and not the false narrative peddled by your overlords, esp. Rodham and Morell.

"2. The attack . . . was planned and executed by The Brigades of Captive . . . Rahman."

Was planned and executed - not "may have been". Why was this written this way? Because the entire security apparatus KNEW that the one's claiming responsibility were in fact responsible. Knew it on Sept. 12. Not days, weeks, or months later. Again, in contradiction to the false narrative asserted by Rodham and Morell.

"3. The attack was planned ten or more days prior on approximately 01 September 2012. The intention was to attack the consulate and kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for the U.S. killing of Aboyhiya . . . in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 attacks . . ."

Not may. Was planned. Intention was to attack as revenge and in memorial. Not may. Was. Past tense. Occurred.

hooked-on-phonics-worked-for-me.jpg

Last edited:
March 2, 2016

Ken Adelman
David Adesnik
Michael Auslin
Mike Baker
Christopher Barton
Kevin W. Billings
Robert D. Blackwill
Daniel A. Blumenthal
Max Boot
Ellen Bork
Anna Borshchevskaya
Joseph A. Bosco
Michael Chertoff
Patrick Chovanec
James Clad
Eliot A. Cohen
Gus Coldebella
Carrie Cordero
Michael Coulter
Chester A. Crocker
Patrick M. Cronin
Seth Cropsey
Tom Donnelly
Daniel Drezner
Colin Dueck
Eric Edelman
Joseph Esposito
Charles Fairbanks
Richard A. Falkenrath
Peter D. Feaver
Niall Ferguson
Richard Fontaine
Aaron Friedberg
Dan Gabriel
Greg Garcia
Jana Chapman Gates
Jeffrey Gedmin
Reuel Marc Gerecht
James K. Glassman
David Gordon
Christopher J. Griffin
Mary R. Habeck
Paul Haenle
Melinda Haring
Robert Hastings
Rebeccah Heinrichs
Francis Q. Hoang
Rachel Hoff
Jeffrey W. Hornung
William C. Inboden
Jamil N. Jaffer
Ash Jain
Marc C. Johnson
Myriah Jordan
Robert G. Joseph
Tim Kane
Kate Kidder
Robert Kagan
Rep. Jim Kolbe
David Kramer
Stephen Krasner

Matthew Kroenig
Frank Lavin
Philip I. Levy
Philip Lohaus
Mary Beth Long
Peter Mansoor
John Maurer
Matthew McCabe
Bryan McGrath
Richard G. Miles
Paul D. Miller
Charles Morrison
Michael B. Mukasey
Scott W. Muller
Lester Munson
Andrew S. Natsios
Michael Noonan

Tom Nichols
John Noonan
Roger F. Noriega
Stephen E. Ockenden
John Osborn
Robert T. Osterhaler
Mackubin T. Owens
Daniel Pipes
Everett Pyatt
Martha T. Rainville
Stephen Rodriguez
Marc A. Ross
Nicholas Rostow
Michael Rubin
Daniel F. Runde
Benjamin Runkle
Richard L. Russell
Andrew Sagor
Kori Schake
Randy Scheunemann
Gary J. Schmitt
Gabriel Schoenfeld
Russell Seitz
Kalev I. Sepp
Vance Serchuk
David R. Shedd
Gary Shiffman
Kristen Silverberg
Michael Singh
Ray Takeyh
Jeremy Teigen
William H. Tobey
Frances F. Townsend
Jan Van Tol
Daniel Vajdich
Ruth Wedgwood
Albert Wolf
Julie Wood
Dov S. Zakheim
Roger Zakheim
Sam Zega
Philip Zelikow
Robert B. Zoellick
Laurence Zuriff

121 signatures
The same loser RINO's who keep giving us Dole , McCain and Romney to run for President.

The same loser RINO's who keep giving us Dole , McCain and Romney to run for President.

I got 2 pieces of bad news for you:

1. Unless something drastic happens, trump will join that list of losers.

2. It's not your candidates that are the problem. It's your platform.

I got 2 pieces of bad news for you:

1. Unless something drastic happens, trump will join that list of losers.

2. It's not your candidates that are the problem. It's your platform.

Really what's the difference in platforms in many cases?

The Democrats just offer to give away more shi*. The Republicans give away shi*. The Democrats just offer more.

We argue over some tax dollars.

Democrats want to restrict more of the 2nd Amend.

Republicans usually cave and they meet in the middle.

All of them are for gay rights pretty much.

Abortion is not going anywhere.

Reality is that in this country(and none of us may not want to admit it on either side) the two major parties are not that far apart from each other.

Hell, Hillary is more of a war hawk than Trump is.

"Really what's the difference in platforms in many cases?"

Why, they're exactly the same! That's why all conservatives and democrats......

1. Want to give another yuuuge round of tax cuts to the wealthy.

2. Agree that there should be a hike in the minimum wage.

3. Think it's a great idea to build a wall on the southern border.

4. Agree that we should deport American citizens.

5. Are willing to ban muslims from coming to the country

6. Can't wait to privatize social security.

7. Are willing to cut social safety nets but are fine with corporate welfare.

8. Concur that unions are a terrible thing, and that you should be able to enjoy union benefits without paying dues.

That's a short list. But if you don't think there's a big difference between the policies of the 2 parties, go ahead and vote for hillary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT