ADVERTISEMENT

Next it's the balls

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Now it's you can't breathe.

Next, it's you can't have balls. That's the next pandemic or next thing in the world. Balls must be chopped off or you get fired and exiled to poverty.

Better either start saving up or just prepare for the knife. Going to suck recovering from that surgery and then the pissing. It'll be hard. Well, not...I mean, difficult.

Good luck.

Now it's you can't breathe.

Next, it's you can't have balls. That's the next pandemic or next thing in the world. Balls must be chopped off or you get fired and exiled to poverty.

Better either start saving up or just prepare for the knife. Going to suck recovering from that surgery and then the pissing. It'll be hard. Well, not...I mean, difficult.

Good luck.
Reminds me of a joke. There was a guy who was suffering from terrible pain right in the middle of his forehead. He went to multiple physicians and they told him there was only one cure. Castration.
He had the surgery, the pain went away, but he was very depressed about losing his manhood. He decided a new wardrobe might cheer him up.
The clerk at the store was very helpful and immediately knew all his clothing measurements; coat, slacks, shirt, but when it came to underwear size, there was a disagreement on size.
The man said, “I wear a waist size 34 in briefs.”
“No, sir. You wear a size 36,” said the clerk. “If you wore a 34, you would have a terrible pain right in the middle of your forehead.”

People better think about this before they agree to it.

I had to have one cut on. It's still there, but they cut the hell out of it. For days, every time I stood up it felt like my entire guts and everything were going to just pour in the floor out of there.

So whenever they come along and want to cut off the whole thing, that's when it'll be time to just be poor and forget about participating at all in this society.

It would not shock me anymore if people agreed to do this. It's just like the masks. They say they don't hurt, feel good, whatever. A lot of people might think castration feels good. I seriously doubt that it would.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT