ADVERTISEMENT

**Upcoming dilemma for the liberal fear cucks!

mlblack16.

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2017
Oh my, the WH is looking at finding ways to stop fvcking with the public about COVID and start enabling people to go on about with their lives. But I'm 100% positive Mushed Potatous' negative poll numbers and the pending shellacking in the mid-terms have zero to do with this, amirite? I mean, COVID definitely wasn't politicized and weaponized for the 2020 election, and everything that happened was simply a collective of multiple pure coincidences.

But now, with the WH finally planning to give people some of their freedoms back, even with COVID numbers still quite high, how will you liberal cucks, who love being controlled and having your lives dictated to you by the government, deal with this? I mean, you are still in the mode of insisting it's "too early" to reopen anything, people should wear 3 cloth masks (that still won't work, BTW) keeping children locked inside and out of school, etc, etc.

You fear mongers who worship Lord Fauci and have beat that drum because it came from the mothership since Feb, 2020 will now have to decide if "The Science TM" is still important or to stay true to your liberal roots? My guess is you'll buckle in fear and succumb to whatever your party dictates, as usual. But will our resident Scientologist follow along? Ignored Member has been a super spreader all the while, as he continues to propagate the fear and much needed control from the government because it's always "too early" to remove any restrictions.

These are questions those of us with a brain would like to know.

Politico - Mushed Potatous tries to save his party

Reactions: ohio herd
I predict in the coming weeks, the only masks to be worn, will be by the Walmart Karen's of the world, and of course, greed.

But, I'm guessing greed is more like the governors of California and Michigan, as well as the mayors of Chicago, NYC, San Fran, and L.A., and only wears one for show, and takes that sumdabitch off as soon as he believes nobody is looking.

Hypocrites.

Oh my, the WH is looking at finding ways to stop fvcking with the public about COVID and start enabling people to go on about with their lives. But I'm 100% positive Mushed Potatous' negative poll numbers and the pending shellacking in the mid-terms have zero to do with this, amirite? I mean, COVID definitely wasn't politicized and weaponized for the 2020 election, and everything that happened was simply a collective of multiple pure coincidences.

But now, with the WH finally planning to give people some of their freedoms back, even with COVID numbers still quite high, how will you liberal cucks, who love being controlled and having your lives dictated to you by the government, deal with this? I mean, you are still in the mode of insisting it's "too early" to reopen anything, people should wear 3 cloth masks (that still won't work, BTW) keeping children locked inside and out of school, etc, etc.

You fear mongers who worship Lord Fauci and have beat that drum because it came from the mothership since Feb, 2020 will now have to decide if "The Science TM" is still important or to stay true to your liberal roots? My guess is you'll buckle in fear and succumb to whatever your party dictates, as usual. But will our resident Scientologist follow along? Ignored Member has been a super spreader all the while, as he continues to propagate the fear and much needed control from the government because it's always "too early" to remove any restrictions.

They know they are in BIG trouble come midterms and are ready to pull out all of the stops. Get ready for student loans to be repaid so they can buy some votes that way. This forum is 1,000% more enjoyable with Ignored Member on ignore.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I've lived a fairly normal life this entire time.

I only got vaccinated because it was required by my employer, and I still struggle with that.

However, I don't think we're ever going to see people not wear masks from now on. It's hard to put the toothpaste back into the tube with this one, as people will leverage convenience in the form of "safety."

It's is intellectually dishonest as telling people you held your breath while taking your mask off for a picture.

Liberal leaders hate us all, even their own constituents; and their psy-ops mission in 2020 to divide us and get us to hate each other as well was as successful as it could have been.

They'll try to Sciencethe direct and residual impacts back into place as much as they can, but they've mind-f***ed a substantial part of the population and, sadly, an entire generation of children who have been socially and emotionally crippled for life.

At best, we could probably cycle this out after a few generations; but that requires the initiative of 1940s and prior America. We don't have those types of balls and sense of country any longer.

Some of us do, but people like Greed and other Safe Spacers are inherently weak; and there's too much limp-wrist for us to ever be tough again.

I mean, before, I could tell a Liberal by how they shook my hand—they grabbed my fingers. Now? I extend my hand and their bugged eyes peer out from their improperly-fit double mask as they decline the greeting.

I legitimately can't stand it.

"Ignored member" knows you're an idiot and liar.

those of us without a brain would like to know.

My life hasn’t really been any different for a while now besides wearing a mask. What’s left to reopen? I’m in liberal as it gets CA and the bars are open. Skating rinks are open. Indoor play places for kids are open. Schools are open.

Masks yeah I get it. Cloth masks don’t work and it was a stupid feel-good measure.

They have scared people for two years and now they are saying hey shut it off. All good.

Hypocrites
The dramatic rise in caseloads, fueled by the highly contagious omicron and delta virus strains, is causing worker shortages and disrupting businesses.

Idiots: "covid is gone, carry on"

The dramatic rise in caseloads, fueled by the highly contagious omicron and delta virus strains, is causing worker shortages and disrupting businesses.

Idiots: "covid is gone, carry on"
How many masks are you putting on when you see somebody that might know you? One, or two, like Doc Fauci prescribed?

Why are so many of our liberal pals MIA?

I know all of the sudden GK wants to read some random book, Raoul pops in every once in awhile. Chevy was here to embarrass himself yesterday, but none are here consistent except Ignored Member, so basically nobody is here consistently. Hats off to Herd&cHokies for reppin' his party.

Me thinks this has to do with the appearance of a couple ringers - @Archetype XLIV and @murox Once these two showed, the resident libs scattered like cockroaches.

I know all of the sudden GK wants to read some random book, Raoul pops in every once in awhile. Chevy was here to embarrass himself yesterday, but none are here consistent except Ignored Member, so basically nobody is here consistently. Hats off to Herd&cHokies for reppin' his party.

Me thinks this has to do with the appearance of a couple ringers - @Archetype XLIV and @murox Once these two showed, the resident libs scattered like cockroaches.
Because you know who left and he was their only hope.

Reactions: mlblack16.

Please don’t flatter him. Murox isn’t in the top 10 list of conservative minds on this board.

Reactions: extragreen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT