ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Combine Invites

I thought for sure that Ali would have lost his invite after that biceps tear.

Also Micah not getting invited is garbage.
I assume he will do all the interviews and such. When was the last time we had multiple people there?

I've seen Diskell in some mock drafts as high as the 5th round, but most of the rankings have him somewhere between 200-250 in terms of overall prospect rank, which would put him late 6th or 7th round. At 6'8, 315, someone will take a chance on him late as a depth tackle.

Ali is an interesting case... Tons of production, but a lot of injury issues the last two years. The rankings have him anywhere from 180 to 280 on the prospect list, so basically anywhere from the 5th round to undrafted. The bicep injury two weeks ago isn't going to help his stock and running backs have a hard time getting drafted nowadays because they are seen as replaceable. He will sign somewhere, just interesting to see if he hears his name called.

I've seen Diskell in some mock drafts as high as the 5th round, but most of the rankings have him somewhere between 200-250 in terms of overall prospect rank, which would put him late 6th or 7th round. At 6'8, 315, someone will take a chance on him late as a depth tackle.

Ali is an interesting case... Tons of production, but a lot of injury issues the last two years. The rankings have him anywhere from 180 to 280 on the prospect list, so basically anywhere from the 5th round to undrafted. The bicep injury two weeks ago isn't going to help his stock and running backs have a hard time getting drafted nowadays because they are seen as replaceable. He will sign somewhere, just interesting to see if he hears his name called.
Did you happen to see the Senior Bowl? Curious how Driskell looked

He had legit interest from the Jets and Bucs. He just couldn't stop smoking the devil's lettuce.
Seems like he always thought he was too good for us and should have been at UGA...plus he fumbled against WVU on there side of the field when we were very much in the game(2007?). But long time ago and I wish him well. Have to wonder whatever happened to him?

Ali wasn't "injured" this year. Marshall was choosing to pad his stats and keep him fresh/ healthy.........for the NFL pro days and combine.
He was 15 feet in front of me at Georgia State and there was no doubt he had some type of legging injury he was managing through.

Reactions: rvntx
currently has a torn bicep
Duuuuhhhhhh. That has nothing to do with the season.
He was 15 feet in front of me at Georgia State and there was no doubt he had some type of legging injury he was managing through
Yeah. Me too. Also at NC State... when he was intentionally pulled out the last few series with "a limp". Give me a time when RBs are not banged up a little and dont have to play through. There was nothing seriously wrong with Ali this season. PERIOD.

Ali wanted and needed padded stats and limited time so he could be ready for combine and pro days. Thats what he was playing for.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT