ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: anyone notice the little worm?

Where do I even begin? You are wrong about so many things I don’t even know where to start.

Within the last year, WVU reached and then exceeded its $1 billion State of Minds Campaign, raising over $1.2 billion from more than 90,000 donors.

There are new buildings going up all over Morgantown for academics or residence hall life, which means the student enrollment is continually increasing. The Sunnyside area doesn’t even resemble its appearance from about 10 years ago. WVU also received a large donation from an alumnus that is going to be utilized to construct a new, state of the art building to house the College of Business right on the Waterfront.

You have the right to your opinion about Gee’s past comments. However, you are completely wrong about his effectiveness as the leader of West Virginia University. He’s very well respected among his peers and he is an exceptional fundraiser. I’m very glad my alma mater has such effective leadership.

I guess you, like Gee, fell short of your goal in this.
I can tell because you didn't read the link.
Gee raised $1.2 billion, not bad. wvu still has a pathetically low endowment for a state flagship school of just over $500 million.
Gee comes from a world where 90 donors can raise the same amount of money, in half the time.
I'll give him that bit of credit...but he (and again, it proves wvu grads don't read which makes me wonder if you actually went to wvu or a branch campus, which is like claiming being on a successful sports team but you carry towels and water) has come very short of projected goals.
But as I have said, wvu's idea of expansion is simply find and occupy an old building somewhere, slap a sticker on the door, put in an educator, call it a "fundamental part of wvu's educational system" and you claim "greatness."

I guess you, like Gee, fell short of your goal in this.
I can tell because you didn't read the link.
Gee raised $1.2 billion, not bad. wvu still has a pathetically low endowment for a state flagship school of just over $500 million.
Gee comes from a world where 90 donors can raise the same amount of money, in half the time.
I'll give him that bit of credit...but he (and again, it proves wvu grads don't read which makes me wonder if you actually went to wvu or a branch campus, which is like claiming being on a successful sports team but you carry towels and water) has come very short of projected goals.
But as I have said, wvu's idea of expansion is simply find and occupy an old building somewhere, slap a sticker on the door, put in an educator, call it a "fundamental part of wvu's educational system" and you claim "greatness."

Everything you’ve claimed again is false. I’m not going to argue with you anymore. WE are the flagship institution and WE continue to move forward and make progress for our state. Also, I graduated from WVU with high honors as an undergraduate while having my tuition being fully covered by a scholarship and then later earned a graduate degree as well. I was never at any branch campus. I chose to stay in state and attend WVU in Morgantown.

Let’s face it maybe we are a little jealous in that Marshall has been screwed by the legislature as far as I remember as I started Marshall in 1961.My hatred of the ierdiots started then and Has remained with me this day. We will continued to screwed in the future and we have no control over it .What makes me sick that some of Huntington fans are not Marshall fans ,but root for the team in the Morganhole.

Reactions: 19MU88
Everything you’ve claimed again is false. I’m not going to argue with you anymore. WE are the flagship institution and WE continue to move forward and make progress for our state. Also, I graduated from WVU with high honors as an undergraduate while having my tuition being fully covered by a scholarship and then later earned a graduate degree as well. I was never at any branch campus. I chose to stay in state and attend WVU in Morgantown.

Yet, only claims...you have yet to even prove anything (see previous posts).
You just keep saying its wrong and then stop.
But again, its easy to claim being a wvu graduate these days with no evidence, much like your lack of it against my claims. Do your small amount of dignity a favor and drop the charade of being a wvu alumni and go back to your headline-reading-only friends at your forum and talk about the current dump that is your basketball team.

Oh and wvu doesn't care about WV. They only have their best interests in mind.
https://archive.is/20130121100437/http://dailymail.com/Sports/MUSports/201208300151

But go ahead and try to convince yourself that wvu is moving forward...let alone cares about WV.
But every other surrounding state? Absolutely they do.

A "flagship" is a naval term meaning a ship upon which an admiral (AKA a "flag officer" meaning he has a personal flag to be flown when on board) is stationed. It is not an academic term. It has no meaning in academia. Inferior schools like WVU and especially its non-alumni fans use it, of course, because they do not know better.

What is good for WV is bad for WVU and v-v.

Yet, only claims...you have yet to even prove anything (see previous posts).
You just keep saying its wrong and then stop.
But again, its easy to claim being a wvu graduate these days with no evidence, much like your lack of it against my claims. Do your small amount of dignity a favor and drop the charade of being a wvu alumni and go back to your headline-reading-only friends at your forum and talk about the current dump that is your basketball team.

Oh and wvu doesn't care about WV. They only have their best interests in mind.
https://archive.is/20130121100437/http://dailymail.com/Sports/MUSports/201208300151

But go ahead and try to convince yourself that wvu is moving forward...let alone cares about WV.
But every other surrounding state? Absolutely they do.

Believe when I tell you I’m a WVU alumnus or not, as it really doesn’t matter to me. I know where I went to school and graduated from twice.

Show me proof, as in concrete evidence, that the WVU/Marshall football series was beneficial for the state. I’ll help you out, there is none. WVU’s AD does what is best for our football program, as he should.

A "flagship" is a naval term meaning a ship upon which an admiral (AKA a "flag officer" meaning he has a personal flag to be flown when on board) is stationed. It is not an academic term. It has no meaning in academia. Inferior schools like WVU and especially its non-alumni fans use it, of course, because they do not know better.

https://www.chronicle.com/article/Flagship-Universities-With-the/244180

https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/world-view/flagship-universities-vs-world-class-universities

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps...admission-rates-and-rising-applications/2269/

Believe when I tell you I’m a WVU alumnus or not, as it really doesn’t matter to me. I know where I went to school and graduated from twice.

Show me proof, as in concrete evidence, that the WVU/Marshall football series was beneficial for the state. I’ll help you out, there is none. WVU’s AD does what is best for our football program, as he should.

wvu must have lost...again.
Or else your worthless uneducated non degree holding self would not have posted on something forgotten.
I would have responded but when you said the wvu AD then I realized you wouldn't understand simple economics.
The wvu AD could gangbang your wife in front of you and say its for wvu and you'd believe him.

Pretty much explains every Spamite post ever. USPAM loses, and its insular, non-alumni fanbase goes where it always goes. BUT MARSHALL...

As I said in another thread, January 25th is WAY early. I only watch Marshall and games of national importance involving national level programs, so I have not seen WVU play, but gosh they must suck this year. Only January and already BUT MARSHALL...

Pretty much explains every Spamite post ever. USPAM loses, and its insular, non-alumni fanbase goes where it always goes. BUT MARSHALL...

As I said in another thread, January 25th is WAY early. I only watch Marshall and games of national importance involving national level programs, so I have not seen WVU play, but gosh they must suck this year. Only January and already BUT MARSHALL...

I see you didn’t have a thing to say when you were proven wrong earlier. You’re absolutely pathetic. You are completely obsessed with WVU. You can’t go two sentences without mentioning the university and I honestly can’t think of what the reason for such obsession could be. Did your application to attend the flagship university of our state get rejected?

Or else your worthless uneducated non degree holding self would not have posted on something forgotten.
I would have responded but when you said the wvu AD then I realized you wouldn't understand simple economics.
The wvu AD could gangbang your wife in front of you and say its for wvu and you'd believe him.

I couldn’t work in my profession without at least a bachelor’s degree and certification. Nice try though. I see you have no evidence of benefits a football series would provide the state.

I see you didn’t have a thing to say when you were proven wrong earlier. You’re absolutely pathetic. You are completely obsessed with WVU. You can’t go two sentences without mentioning the university and I honestly can’t think of what the reason for such obsession could be. Did your application to attend the flagship university of our state get rejected?

You come to a Marshall board uninvited and call one of our posters obsessed. Hmmmm . . .

Reactions: The Real SamC

He directed a comment towards me criticizing my alma mater’s basketball team. I simply stated we’ve accomplished more within the last year than MU has in the history of their program and that wasn’t even one of our most successful years.

He directed a comment towards me criticizing my alma mater’s basketball team. I simply stated we’ve accomplished more within the last year than MU has in the history of their program and that wasn’t even one of our most successful years.

Morgantown School is so lucky to have you to defend its honor. And all the great accomplishments you quote gets you what exactly?

Morgantown School is so lucky to have you to defend its honor. And all the great accomplishments you quote gets you what exactly?

Listen, I came over here to discuss Marshall athletics. Then I see several threads about WVU and when try I talk about Marshall sports, I get smart comments made about WVU. I want to see Marshall do well. I traveled to a Marshall game this year, stayed in a local hotel, and ate at local restaurants. It is possible that both athletic departments and fanbases coexist without the need to disparage the other. We don’t play each other in football or basketball now, so it should be even more possible.

If you have read SamC’s posts and honestly can’t see that he has an unhealthy obsession with WVU, I don’t know what to tell you. Marshall fans here have called him out on it before.

Listen, I came over here to discuss Marshall athletics. Then I see several threads about WVU and when try I talk about Marshall sports, I get smart comments made about WVU. I want to see Marshall do well. I traveled to a Marshall game this year, stayed in a local hotel, and ate at local restaurants. It is possible that both athletic departments and fanbases coexist without the need to disparage the other. We don’t play each other in football or basketball now, so it should be even more possible.

If you have read SamC’s posts and honestly can’t see that he has an unhealthy obsession with WVU, I don’t know what to tell you. Marshall fans here have called him out on it before.

You'll never get it. The is a Marshall board for Marshall grads and fans. You are neither.

As for Sam, I am not a fan, but here, on our board, he can be as obsessed as he wants to be. Any insults he makes toward the Morgantown School shouldn't concern you since they never leave our boards. How many Marshall people do you see posting on your forums?

You say you come here to discuss Marshall sports. I call bulls**. You yourself correctly stated that we don't even play in football and basketball. Your arrogant president, coaches, and athletic directors ended the series in both sports years ago. Nothing more to discuss.

You only come here to try and lord it over us that you are somehow superior. Did you ever score a touchdown against Marshall? A basket? All you ever did was pay your tuition like every other college grad in the country. Are you so childish as to think that the success of a college spots team somehow makes you a better person?

I have a great idea for you. Your team just beat Kansas so go to their board and thump your chest. They are a team in your conference, and you play them at least twice every year. Go there and brag to them how many Big 12 basketball titles you have won; how many national basketball trophies reside in Morgantown. I bet I will be able to hear the laughter all the way from Lawrence.

You'll never get it. The is a Marshall board for Marshall grads and fans. You are neither.

As for Sam, I am not a fan, but here, on our board, he can be as obsessed as he wants to be. Any insults he makes toward the Morgantown School shouldn't concern you since they never leave our boards. How many Marshall people do you see posting on your forums?

You say you come here to discuss Marshall sports. I call bulls**. You yourself correctly stated that we don't even play in football and basketball. Your arrogant president, coaches, and athletic directors ended the series in both sports years ago. Nothing more to discuss.

You only come here to try and lord it over us that you are somehow superior. Did you ever score a touchdown against Marshall? A basket? All you ever did was pay your tuition like every other college grad in the country. Are you so childish as to think that the success of a college spots team somehow makes you a better person?

I have a great idea for you. Your team just beat Kansas so go to their board and thump your chest. They are a team in your conference, and you play them at least twice every year. Go there and brag to them how many Big 12 basketball titles you have won; how many national basketball trophies reside in Morgantown. I bet I will be able to hear the laughter all the way from Lawrence.

First of all I’m not a Marshall graduate, but I support the Herd as long as they aren’t playing WVU. I want to see both athletics departments prosper. Second, I contribute financially to the Rivals Network and have for years now so I’ll go where I please. Do you or do you just enjoy the free space to post your narrow-minded insults?

Are you serious about asking if there are Marshall fans on our boards? There are Marshall supporters who subscribe to the Blue Lot and pose as WVU “fans” just to stir the pot. When you have 3 separate posts on a free board denigrating a school, you can’t expect for some WVU fans not to even respond. You’re seeking trouble at that point.

I can discuss Marshall athletics without it having anything to do with WVU. Again, I attended the game vs. Florida Atlantic this year during our bye week. I have worked with Doc before and I want to see him succeed at MU. I can’t do anything about the cancellation of both series, but the decision to cancel was already made before Gee arrived.

I never scored a TD against Marshall. What does that have anything to do with it? I did however contribute to the program without wearing a jersey. One of my best friends’ brother was a starter on one of your Division IAA National Championships also. I never try to hold anything over your head, but if an insult is directed at me I’ll state the facts and call it like is. Also, I don’t attach my self worth to WVU’s athletic success. I do however take great pride in the education I got at WVU and I didn’t have to pay tuition like everyone else for my undergraduate degree.

Again, don’t pretend to act like you have authority over me to tell me where I can go. I’ll visit the site when I please because I’m not looking to stir the pot. I don’t know why there can’t be intelligent dialogue between members of each fanbase without vitriol being spewed.

Ah...with the subtle approaches of a fart in a bath tub, you just now basically said why a football series would economically benefit the state.

MorgantownSchooltotheBig12 is like the the homecoming queen with the big pimple on her nose. Painful to have in the same room, but it's her nose and there is nothing I can do about it. Carry on.

Ok then. If the MU-WVU football/bball games are of no benefit to the state of West Virginia name me one, just one, series that wvu participates in that is beneficial to the state. The clock is ticking. I'm waiting.

Ok then. If the MU-WVU football/bball games are of no benefit to the state of West Virginia name me one, just one, series that wvu participates in that is beneficial to the state. The clock is ticking. I'm waiting.

The upcoming series WVU has with Penn State and Virginia Tech. I’d say Pitt too, but they have a small fanbase and the fans they do have dont travel. It will be fun seeing us pound them into the ground again though.

@GoHerdMarshallYes, do you understand what macroeconomics is? I’m not totally opposed to a WVU/Marshall series, but I understand the reasoning behind not renewing it. The series would undoubtedly benefit the Morgantown and Huntington areas and all the local businesses there. However, on a state scale it doesn’t do a lot to move the needle. Most of that money that would be spent by WVU and Marshall fans would have already been spent within the state regardless if the series would be played or not.

We need programs from out of state with large, wealthy fanbases to have those fans travel to WV and bring in an influx of new revenue that otherwise wouldn’t have been generated within the WV borders. This was evident when WVU had the home and home series with LSU.

@GoHerdMarshallYes, do you understand what macroeconomics is? I’m not totally opposed to a WVU/Marshall series, but I understand the reasoning behind not renewing it. The series would undoubtedly benefit the Morgantown and Huntington areas and all the local businesses there. However, on a state scale it doesn’t do a lot to move the needle. Most of that money that would be spent by WVU and Marshall fans would have already been spent within the state regardless if the series would be played or not.

We need programs from out of state with large, wealthy fanbases to have those fans travel to WV and bring in an influx of new revenue that otherwise wouldn’t have been generated within the WV borders. This was evident when WVU had the home and home series with LSU.
You remind me a lot of Yagi Snot of this board. Say one thing and then turn around and deny it. Do you honestly believe that if Marshall played in Morgantown, or West Virginia played in Huntington that it would not benefit those cities, the state, restaurants, lodging. And that that same amount of money would be spent elsewhere in the state if those two teams did not play each other. Besides, I'd bet that Marshall would bring more people to Morgantown than PSU or VT. Get a clue. You must not have passed Econ 101.

Just exactly how is WVU playing Marshall of great benefit to the state? Because we are both in the same state? FYI, it's 208 miles by road from Morgantown to Huntington........Penn State is closer, Pitt is closer, Virginia Tech is not much farther away, and there is a whole lot more statewide interest in seeing WVU renew the series with those schools than there is in reviving any series with Marshall. WVU has no responsibility to make Marshall's future schedules interesting for Herd fans. Instead they are scheduling programs that will bring national attention to our state. And that's better for the state than scheduling a game with Marshall which would only bring regional interest at best.

The upcoming series WVU has with Penn State and Virginia Tech. I’d say Pitt too, but they have a small fanbase and the fans they do have dont travel. It will be fun seeing us pound them into the ground again though.

I'll take some of that....$$$$
"Pound them [PSU, Va Tech] into the ground again"...I doubt that....Your new coach from TROY won't have the luxury of Props like he did in Alabama.....nor a WILL GREER....from Charlotte.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Instead they are scheduling programs that will bring national attention to our state. And that's better for the state than scheduling a game with Marshall which would only bring regional interest at best.
James Madison in '19, Eastern Kentucky in '20, Indiana St. in '21, and that Pittsburgh powerhouse in '23. (Oh wait, that's Duquesne) Those are all programs that will surely bring national attention and $$$$$$ to our state. And they are all FCS, I believe. And again, how are these games better for the state than MU vs WVU?

Just exactly how is WVU playing Marshall of great benefit to the state? Because we are both in the same state? FYI, it's 208 miles by road from Morgantown to Huntington........Penn State is closer, Pitt is closer, Virginia Tech is not much farther away, and there is a whole lot more statewide interest in seeing WVU renew the series with those schools than there is in reviving any series with Marshall. WVU has no responsibility to make Marshall's future schedules interesting for Herd fans. Instead they are scheduling programs that will bring national attention to our state. And that's better for the state than scheduling a game with Marshall which would only bring regional interest at best.

I totally agree with you. Contextually, WVU is far more aligned with the schools you mention than Marshall, which has been far more distant in both proximity and division for a considerable portion of the two schools' histories. It's actually a symptom of the fact that this isn't a state so much as a loose cabal of geographic proximities - usually called "tri-state areas," where commerce exists in WV at least in part as a derivative of what's across the border. Think about this: AC Nielsen divides West Virginia up into 6 broadcast television markets, and only one of them (Clarksburg-Weston) doesn't include counties from other states. (Morgantown is in the Pittsburgh DMA, btws.)

So we're barely a real state anyway. To me, what makes us a state is those moments where we pretend we are a state, and for better or worse, the athletic events between these schools probably qualified as such moments for all but the most hardened of sports-racists. It didn't need to be every year, but it didn't need to always happen in Morgantown either. There's no reason two departments of the same entity (WV State Gov't) can't reach mutually-beneficial terms, except that we live in a world that pretends those two departments are their own separate companies.

I liked the series. I always went to the football and basketball games, and I was always disappointed when more Marshall fans didn't. There's not a lot of stadiums in the world we can walk into and get heckled, and as a connoisseur of such things, let me tell you - that shhh in Motown was magnifique.

If its not in WVU's best interest to play, I guess I'm cool with that, just disappointed as a West Virginian, maybe more-so than a member of the Charleston-Huntington DMA.

Back to the no win argument of MU playing WVU in any sport. State our size with two D1 teams who cannot play each other simply because one school feels superior to the other. That is not a reason not to play. The Governor needs to bring both ADs to Charleston, lock them in his office, and tell them they are not getting out until a deal has been struck. Nice to dream.

I totally agree with you. Contextually, WVU is far more aligned with the schools you mention than Marshall, which has been far more distant in both proximity and division for a considerable portion of the two schools' histories. It's actually a symptom of the fact that this isn't a state so much as a loose cabal of geographic proximities - usually called "tri-state areas," where commerce exists in WV at least in part as a derivative of what's across the border. Think about this: AC Nielsen divides West Virginia up into 6 broadcast television markets, and only one of them (Clarksburg-Weston) doesn't include counties from other states. (Morgantown is in the Pittsburgh DMA, btws.)

So we're barely a real state anyway. To me, what makes us a state is those moments where we pretend we are a state, and for better or worse, the athletic events between these schools probably qualified as such moments for all but the most hardened of sports-racists. It didn't need to be every year, but it didn't need to always happen in Morgantown either. There's no reason two departments of the same entity (WV State Gov't) can't reach mutually-beneficial terms, except that we live in a world that pretends those two departments are their own separate companies.

I liked the series. I always went to the football and basketball games, and I was always disappointed when more Marshall fans didn't. There's not a lot of stadiums in the world we can walk into and get heckled, and as a connoisseur of such things, let me tell you - that shhh in Motown was magnifique.

If its not in WVU's best interest to play, I guess I'm cool with that, just disappointed as a West Virginian, maybe more-so than a member of the Charleston-Huntington DMA.

I will say that the BB teams should probably play once each year. D'Antoni killed that possibility with his stance on the series when he said that if if wasn't done on his terms it could only mean WVU was afraid. As far as football schedules are concerned - WVU is locked into playing 11 P-5's each and every year for the forseeable future, some home and home, some at neutral sites, which only leaves one open spot on their schedule which will ALWAYS be played in Morgantown.

First off, there's nothing in WV between Huntington and morgantown...so you are somewhat right on that aspect.
However, MU and wvu have had huge crowds for both schools. Of course wvu has had larger crowds for OOC games (LSU being probably the top one), however, Marshall outdrew plenty of others, and they will certainly outdraw plenty of the future OOC opponents wvu is playing, especially from the FCS.
I also find it entertaining you mentioned "wvu needs big name programs with fans who travel well"
When many of your OOC opponents fitting that description told you to piss off when it came to a home and home, and forced your fans to travel to neutral sites.

Back to the no win argument of MU playing WVU in any sport. State our size with two D1 teams who cannot play each other simply because one school feels superior to the other. That is not a reason not to play. The Governor needs to bring both ADs to Charleston, lock them in his office, and tell them they are not getting out until a deal has been struck. Nice to dream.

Hamrick wouldn't crumble like a coward the way marcum did either.

You remind me a lot of Yagi Snot of this board. Say one thing and then turn around and deny it. Do you honestly believe that if Marshall played in Morgantown, or West Virginia played in Huntington that it would not benefit those cities, the state, restaurants, lodging. And that that same amount of money would be spent elsewhere in the state if those two teams did not play each other. Besides, I'd bet that Marshall would bring more people to Morgantown than PSU or VT. Get a clue. You must not have passed Econ 101.

I’m going to guess you just didn’t understand what I’m trying to say.

I'll take some of that....$$$$ "Pound them [PSU, Va Tech] into the ground again"...I doubt that....Your new coach from TROY won't have the luxury of Props like he did in Alabama.....nor a WILL GREER....from Charlotte.

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I was referring to Pitt. Also, it’s spelled Grier.

Last edited:
First off, there's nothing in WV between Huntington and morgantown...so you are somewhat right on that aspect.
However, MU and wvu have had huge crowds for both schools. Of course wvu has had larger crowds for OOC games (LSU being probably the top one), however, Marshall outdrew plenty of others, and they will certainly outdraw plenty of the future OOC opponents wvu is playing, especially from the FCS.
I also find it entertaining you mentioned "wvu needs big name programs with fans who travel well"
When many of your OOC opponents fitting that description told you to piss off when it came to a home and home, and forced your fans to travel to neutral sites.

A few points:

I wasn’t only referring to WVU in regards to getting fanbases that travel well. I’m saying both universities need to get schools that are going to bring large amounts of fans to WV.

That wasn’t the reason we’ve played neutral site games. Charlotte is one of the largest alumni bases for each school and a large sum of money was guaranteed to both schools to play the game there.

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit. I was referring to Pitt. Also, it’s spelled Grier.

Yep, you really have pounded those Panthers over the years. Sixty one wins for them; forty for you. My favorite pounding was in 2007 when you pounded yourself right out of the college football championship game 13-9.

Yep, you really have pounded those Panthers over the years. Sixty one wins for them; forty for you. My favorite pounding was in 2007 when you pounded yourself right out of the college football championship game 13-9.

I’m sure you did. You seem like the type that lives vicariously through another team. A lot of Marshall fans have Marshall and then their “real” team like UK or OSU.

I’m not going to go in-depth about college football before the modern era, but it wasn’t a level playing field. No scholarship limits was the main problem. Since 1980, the series is 18-12-2 in favor of WVU. We also won the three most recent meetings.

I’m sure you did. You seem like the type that lives vicariously through another team. A lot of Marshall fans have Marshall and then their “real” team like UK or OSU.

I’m not going to go in-depth about college football before the modern era, but it wasn’t a level playing field. No scholarship limits was the main problem. Since 1980, the series is 18-12-2 in favor of WVU. We also won the three most recent meetings.

Shows how little you know about me. Marshall fan, win, lose, or draw. Next thing you'll be telling me about is your one game win streak against Penn State. You say you like to discuss sports so tell me about all those "poundings." I'm all ears.

Oh, by the way. I haven't checked the basketball scores today, but you must have lost to Tennessee. Morgantown School fans always like to run over here and whine after a loss.

Last edited:

Seriously doubt, B12, if he would have been rejected by WVU, especially if he was a state resident, given the fact that, apart from perhaps some foreign students, the majority of WVU's out of state students have no doubt already been rejected by schools in their home states, like Ohio State, Univ. of Maryland, Pitt, Penn State, Rutgers, VA Tech, UVA, etc.

Shows how little you know about me. Marshall fan, win, lose, or draw. Next thing you'll be telling me about is your one game win streak against Penn State. You say you like to discuss sports so tell me about all those "poundings." I'm all ears.

Oh, by the way. I haven't checked the basketball scores today, but you must have lost to Tennessee. Morgantown School fans always like to run over here and whine after a loss.

Again, I was referring to Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT