ADVERTISEMENT

NHR, but suhweeeeeet!!

Wow: 31 ticks, game knotted up @ 24 each. Charlotte kicker boots a 5....6 yarder to win it! That is a hell of a kick....good job 49ers

Didn't take that long...

yep, he has been going after bunches of JUCOs and grad transfers to try and get out of Boca and it blew up on him this season. They could be very good next season based on what they have on paper as they return every skill position player and 4 OL starters on offense and Robison should take a big jump into next season just like Green should for us. Defensively they lose a few to good players, but they could be up there with FIU as challengers to us for the East Division title.

I don't know about that as his recruiting and lack of overall talent at Charlotte is what cost him his job. Still, you guys would have accepted 6-7 win seasons because he would have had more MU alums on the coaching staff and him being a Marshall guy.

He beat Doc didn’t he? And he started a program from nothing and had them playing pretty good ball this season.

He beat Doc didn’t he? And he started a program from nothing and had them playing pretty good ball this season.
He won once against our worst team in at least a decade. He did a solid job of building the program from scratch, but it just seems like they should have been able to recruit better and do better on the field than they did. I believe that is why he was let go.

He won once against our worst team in at least a decade. He did a solid job of building the program from scratch, but it just seems like they should have been able to recruit better and do better on the field than they did. I believe that is why he was let go.

So an upstart coach with a program that’s played less than 100 games in its existence beat a program with the history of Marshall and you discredit that by saying “it was our worst team”? Charlotte and half these teams in this league should not be on the same field with us but yet, here they are. This was a competitive season for UNCC and they’re moving in the right direction and Lambert gets 100% credit for that.

yep, he has been going after bunches of JUCOs and grad transfers to try and get out of Boca and it blew up on him this season. They could be very good next season based on what they have on paper as they return every skill position player and 4 OL starters on offense and Robison should take a big jump into next season just like Green should for us. Defensively they lose a few to good players, but they could be up there with FIU as challengers to us for the East Division title.

I bet Singletary heads to the NFL, or tries.

So an upstart coach with a program that’s played less than 100 games in its existence beat a program with the history of Marshall and you discredit that by saying “it was our worst team”? Charlotte and half these teams in this league should not be on the same field with us but yet, here they are. This was a competitive season for UNCC and they’re moving in the right direction and Lambert gets 100% credit for that.
I didn't say he did a bad job and I believe he should still be their coach, but he obviously was fired for not winning enough due to not bringing in enough talent to compete more quickly in CUSA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT