ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: Decent MLS Crowd SamC

images
Usually when Bradley plays for the US he just jogs around, and watches attacking midfielders run past him into open spaces in the box to receive passes for scoring chances. At this point he doesn't fit in with the young and talented group we have in midfield, and he doesn't fit Berhalter's style of play, so he will be phased out before World Cup qualifying starts.

Then, explain this. You claim that your original comment about soccer being the most popular sport among children over the last few decades was sarcasm. Then, right after claiming it was sarcasm, you argued that soccer was the most popular sport among a certain age range of children for the last few decades.

So which one is it? You were being sarcastic with your claim or you weren't?

That point wasn't being disputed. What was being disputed was your false claim, that you then claimed as sarcasm, only to then argue almost the exact same thing.

You really should just give up with your attempts, as this is what you've done to yourself:

MXSH00Q.png

You need a life. Also, it wasn’t sarcasm really, it was a purposeful overstatement, but not entirely inaccurate.

Get a Tinder account and enjoy your weekend.

Reactions: 19MU88
You need a life.

Said the guy who was posting that at 8 pm on a Saturday. I'm ready to compare lives when you are.

Also, it wasn’t sarcasm really,.

What? You're the one who said it was sarcasm, "jackass."

Was said a little sarcastically, jackass.

So let's review:

1) You make a false statement.
2) I simply say "nope" to show that your statement is false.
3) You call me a "jackass" and claim that you were being sarcastic with your comment, even though it showed no signs of sarcasm to any reader.
4) You then turn around and seriously argue basically the same exact thing that you claimed you were being sarcastic about previously.
5) You then claim I need to get a life . . . while you're posting it at 8 pm on a Saturday.
6) After I mention your use of sarcasm in your original post, you then try correcting me by saying that your original comment wasn't really sarcasm, even though you were the first one to claim that it was sarcasm.

Go back and visit the post where I posted the picture of you as a pretzel.

Just to add fuel to this fire. The gasparilla bowl drew 1.75 million viewers while the vaunted mls championship only had 1.56.

Duke vs TT basketball brought a higher rating than either. ;)
Marshall and Duke were Thurs highest rated and most watched cable broadcasts.

Said the guy who was posting that at 8 pm on a Saturday. I'm ready to compare lives when you are.

So let's review:

3) You call me a "jackass" and claim that you were being sarcastic with your comment, even though it showed no signs of sarcasm to any reader.
4) You then turn around and seriously argue basically the same exact thing that you claimed you were being sarcastic about previously.
5) You then claim I need to get a life . . . while you're posting it at 8 pm on a Saturday.
6) After I mention your use of sarcasm in your original post, you then try correcting me by saying that your original comment wasn't really sarcasm, even though you were the first one to claim that it was sarcasm.

Just seeing this, because I do have a life. Difficult to read and post from my phone. Jumping on HerdNation looking for something specific during an off-board discussion seems fine to me.

I said that it was said "a little sarcastically", which was to mean that it was an overstatement for the sake of reeling in those who are insecure in their feelings about message board posts. I defended the general thought which was that soccer loses overall popularity as kids grow older. Re-reading the thread, it was clear what I was saying. Your level of insecurity when someone opposes you is the reason you are so critical of wording in posts without attempting to understand hyperbole or whirligig for the sake of rousing someone else. The overarching point is absolutely correct.

A person calling you what you are, at least as you portray yourself on here, is perfectly fine. You act as an insecure jackass with too much time on your hands. The research you put into this board, debating the unnecessary is almost astonishing. You're either of average intelligence or extremely intelligent with extreme insecurity levels resulting from being unfulfilled. That could be due to loneliness from closeness as a result of a failed relationship or because you have always had to, in your mind, play catch up to everyone in your life (whether because of height, penis size, or some other form of physical comparison). Once you reached your ultimate peak, you were so behind socially from those developed insecurities that you maintained the same levels of insecurity and now don't know how to interact with other individuals. You're afraid and that's okay.

Last edited:
Just seeing this, because I do have a life. Difficult to read and post from my phone. Jumping on HerdNation looking for something specific during an off-board discussion seems fine to me.

I said that it was said "a little sarcastically", which was to mean that it was an overstatement for the sake of reeling in those who are insecure in their feelings about message board posts. I defended the general thought which was that soccer loses overall popularity as kids grow older. Re-reading the thread, it was clear what I was saying. You're level of insecurity when someone opposes you is the reason you are so critical of wording in posts without attempting to understand hyperbole or whirligig for the sake of rousing someone else. The overarching point is absolutely correct.

A person calling you what you are, at least as you portray yourself on here, is perfectly fine. You act as an insecure jackass with too much time on your hands. The research you put into this board, debating the unnecessary is almost astonishing. You're either of average intelligence or extremely intelligent with extreme insecurity levels resulting from being unfulfilled. That could be due to loneliness from closeness as a result of a failed relationship or because you have always had to, in your mind, play catch up to everyone in your life (whether because of height, penis size, or some other form of physical comparison). Once you reached your ultimate peak, you were so behind socially from those developed insecurities that you maintained the same levels of insecurity and now don't know how to interact with other individuals. You're afraid and that's okay.

Before responding, I need to know if this post is said in a sarcastic sense, if you mean it literally, if you will say it is sarcastic but then argue it completely serious, or if you will later admit that it wasn't completely accurate. because you have shown a habit of doing that in this thread.

And I wasn't the only one to call you out in this thread for you not making sense with your comments.

Now, after your last foolish post, go back and read the thread again. I simply said "nope" to your post - a post in which you admitted wasn't accurate. So for me to say "nope" to what you admit was an inaccurate post, you claim I am a jackass and then make even more of a fool of yourself. Sounds like the insecurity is with somebody other than me.

And for the second time, since you have made the comment twice, I'm willing to compare lives any time that you'd like.

Before responding, I need to know if this post is said in a sarcastic sense, if you mean it literally, if you will say it is sarcastic but then argue it completely serious, or if you will later admit that it wasn't completely accurate. because you have shown a habit of doing that in this thread.

And I wasn't the only one to call you out in this thread for you not making sense with your comments.

Now, after your last foolish post, go back and read the thread again. I simply said "nope" to your post - a post in which you admitted wasn't accurate. So for me to say "nope" to what you admit was an inaccurate post, you claim I am a jackass and then make even more of a fool of yourself. Sounds like the insecurity is with somebody other than me.

And for the second time, since you have made the comment twice, I'm willing to compare lives any time that you'd like.

The fact that you are "willing to compare lives" is evidence enough of your insecurity. I don't care what you think of my life or anyone else for that matter; definitely not even close to enough consider comparing it to yours. I compare my life to my own life yesterday, not yours or anyone else's. Good day

Usually when Bradley plays for the US he just jogs around, and watches attacking midfielders run past him into open spaces in the box to receive passes for scoring chances. At this point he doesn't fit in with the young and talented group we have in midfield, and he doesn't fit Berhalter's style of play, so he will be phased out before World Cup qualifying starts.

Never been a fan of Bradley. Agree, with what you said.

The fact that you are "willing to compare lives" is evidence enough of your insecurity. I don't care what you think of my life or anyone else for that matter; definitely not even close to enough consider comparing it to yours. I compare my life to my own life yesterday, not yours or anyone else's. Good day

Moron, you're the one who keeps talking about my life. Do you know what the word "hypocrite" means?

Nice job avoiding why you threw a temper tantrum when somebody simply said "nope" in response to what you admitted was an inaccurate comments of yours.

Now, back to your usual serious/sarcastic/serious/purposely exaggerated/not totally accurate statements.

I said that it was said "a little sarcastically", which was to mean that it was an overstatement for the sake of reeling in those who are insecure in their feelings about message board posts. I defended the general thought which was that soccer loses overall popularity as kids grow older. Re-reading the thread, it was clear what I was saying. Your level of insecurity when someone opposes you is the reason you are so critical of wording in posts without attempting to understand hyperbole or whirligig for the sake of rousing someone else. The overarching point is absolutely correct.

Go ahead and compare lives...…….he usually goes with I've dated more girls with herpes or how many BJs he got in high school.

In any case, I think you have him diagnosed.

Reactions: herd4life5 (HN)
Sad, strange little man.

Says the guy who has made multiple claims about "my life" then has discussions with others about me. Just how much do you think about me?

I'm requesting a serious answer, not one you make seriously, then claim it was sarcasm, then make the same claim seriously, then claim it was sort of exaggerated, then claim it wasn't really sarcasm, then claim it wasn't accurate.

Says the guy who has made multiple claims about "my life" then has discussions with others about me. Just how much do you think about me?

I'm requesting a serious answer, not one you make seriously, then claim it was sarcasm, then make the same claim seriously, then claim it was sort of exaggerated, then claim it wasn't really sarcasm, then claim it wasn't accurate.

:(

Maybe the reason people keep saying you don’t have a life is because you pop into every single thread on here to start an argument over nothing. I rarely even post on here any more, I just creep to check into MU news, and your toxicity has got under my skin. Do everyone a favor and leave this board. You’ve already been banned at least once anyway.

Maybe the reason people keep saying you don’t have a life is because you pop into every single thread on here to start an argument over nothing.

No, it's because I take the time to prove why they are wrong.

There are 40 threads on this first page. Count how many I have "popped into." 10, maybe? I didn't start an argument in this thread. I simply said "no" to a post which was false. Then, that "internet tough guy" called me a "jackass" for simply making a post saying "no."

At that point, yes, I provided facts to prove him wrong. He then went on an embarrassingly bad run of claiming he was being sarcastic with his post, then argued the same thing without being sarcastic, then claimed he wasn't being sarcastic but was exaggerating, then tried arguing a different variation, then claimed his original post wasn't accurate . . . which was the entire point of me saying "no" in my post.

and your toxicity has got under my skin.

Oh, dear. I bet the board is scared. It sounds like you're the one who should stop posting since you have thrown a temper tantrum. And you're the one who said "waaaahhhh" to me? Crybaby.

Do everyone a favor and leave this board.

Try using the "ignore" feature, crybaby. Then, go back to your regular posting rate, as it's clear you have never provided any benefit to this board.

Said the guy who was posting that at 8 pm on a Saturday. I'm ready to compare lives when you are. I’ll galdly compare lives with you. You judge on what time of comment. Hmmmm. I post when I want. Doesn’t matter, because I can. I put the 40 years in, I’ve earned the right to stay up as late as I want. It’s 11:42. I may stay up till 3. I don’t mind, I earned it. 40 years same company. Didn’t go job to job. You go first. Tell me about your life that is better. Jerry Maguire , show me the money that makes you so much better then the rest of us just common posters.

So let's review:

Gramps, it appears that this message board stuff is too advanced for you since you can't even figure out how to use the quote function. Now, get some sleep before your next day at the factory.

Gramps, it appears that this message board stuff is too advanced for you since you can't even figure out how to use the quote function. Now, get some sleep before your next day at the factory.
Maybe you can up it to I’m 6’2 and 9/16. Any time to want to compare lives, and I’ve seen your other bullshit post on here, let me know. I can post because I can, at anytime. You should be glad that there are gramps on here to carry your sorry ass

Maybe you can up it to I’m 6’2 and 9/16. Any time to want to compare lives, and I’ve seen your other bullshit post on here, let me know. I can post because I can, at anytime. You should be glad that there are gramps on here to carry your sorry ass

Gramps, you should learn to read better. I wasn't the one who was taking jabs at people's lives. That was one of the other morons. Only after he did it twice did I mention that to him.

I don't even know what your last two sentences are supposed to mean. I should be thankful that you're on here to carry me? You couldn't even carry a loaf of bread to the table for your family without working two jobs until you were 60 years old. What makes you think you can carry me, gramps?

Gramps, you should learn to read better. I wasn't the one who was taking jabs at people's lives. That was one of the other morons. Only after he did it twice did I mention that to him.

I don't even know what your last two sentences are supposed to mean. I should be thankful that you're on here to carry me? You couldn't even carry a loaf of bread to the table for your family without working two jobs until you were 60 years old. What makes you think you can carry me, gramps?
Ok two jobs. Follow along. Multimillionaire now. Where are you in the system. Obama phone?

I can because you’re a lightweight

Ok two jobs. Follow along. Multimillionaire now. Where are you in the system. Obama phone?

You worked the night shift until 1 am at 60 years old and claim you're a multimillionaire?

Maybe so, but you got the message didn’t you?

No. Nobody understands half of what your old-ass tries to say. Maybe you should go back and have another tempter tantrum about that other poster again.

Don't act like a tough guy, grandpa. You're 62. Stop.

You worked the night shift until 1 am at 60 years old and claim you're a multimillionaire?

No. Nobody understands half of what your old-ass tries to say. Maybe you should go back and have another tempter tantrum about that other poster again.

talking about you no one else

Apparently you do

YAGs. Or gags, needs to understand what apparently millennials don’t. Work hard. Quit calling older people out. We’ve seen it before.

Apparently you do

You don’t know me. Show me. Dickhead. What I’ve did for 40 years. Show me. You don’t know. Prove me wrong. Dig deep. Dig really deep. Then apologize

Do you realize that you're now quoting yourself and responding to yourself? That was YOU that you were responding to, stupid.

Why did you have to work two jobs, one until 1 am every night, until age 60? Is that the life you are boasting about, gramps?

Do you realize that you're now quoting yourself and responding to yourself? That was YOU that you were responding to, stupid.

Why did you have to work two jobs, one until 1 am every night, until age 60? Is that the life you are boasting about, gramps?
As long as you get it Which you do, I’m fine with it

Tired of the gagging or yags. I’m a real person. Put it up or shout the hell up. I hope the parents basement isn’t to humid

Must be nice living off mommy and daddy’s money, Rifle.

I was making between 2-4 times as much per year by the time I was about 28 than my mother was per year after working 30 years in her career. I've never lived off of anyone's money. Why do you morons continue to try taking jabs at my life? Remember, I'm not the one who started this. But I'll enjoy rubbing it in your faces.

I was making between 2-4 times as much per year by the time I was about 28 than my mother was per year after working 30 years in her career. I've never lived off of anyone's money. Why do you morons continue to try taking jabs at my life? Remember, I'm not the one who started this. But I'll enjoy rubbing it in your faces.
Prove it. I can.

Prove it. I can.

You can prove what? That you had to work two jobs, one until 1 am every night, until you were 60 years old? Congratulations?

Prove what? My cars? Want pictures of me sitting in them or something, weirdo? Prove where I live? Want pictures of me with the front door open, weirdo?

It's way past your bed time, gramps. You need to rest up for your big trip. I'm glad you are finally able to take a vacation after 62 years. Let me know if you need any destination advice. I'm sure I have been to most of your dream destinations by the time I was half your age.

We will enjoy it. You probably can’t afford to go to Myrtle Beach. Oh yeah, that’s youre getaway

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT