ADVERTISEMENT

NHR: Purdue, Brohm

I’m a life long Ohio State fan(documented here before) but you had to be touched by the whole scene tonight with young Tyler’s cancer fight and Purdue’s inspired performance.
They made Ohio look ordinary.
Was watching a lot of baseball but every time I flipped to football PU was running wild or Ohio was throwing up on their cleats.

I'm happy to see Ohio State lose, just wished it would've been to a team not coached by Brohm.

Also, let's wait and see how Purdue finishes the season before we declare them the next darling of college football. As a quick reminder, they lost to Eastern Michigan and play Michigan State and Iowa in their next two games and host Wisconsin in a month. Purdue finishing at 6-6, or even at 5-7, is still a real possibility.

Gee, the Lane Train yesterday afternoon and Urban last night!!

How the egotistical Legends in their own minds have stumbled!!

I enjoyed it -- they shouldn't expect to win the national championship every year, They are no longer in the same class as Alabama.

I was on the New River Train yesterday and there were bus loads of OSU fans in their scarlett and gray gear on board.. I'd ask everyone of them that passed: "How bout dem Buckeyes last night?" You never heard such grambling in your life!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT