ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Greely from Bridgeport

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 1, 2002
Is Dan on this kid yet? Dan likes WV kids and he is 6-7 and 220 lbs. Could step in and make plays at the center positions right away.

Is Dan on this kid yet? Dan likes WV kids and he is 6-7 and 220 lbs. Could step in and make plays at the center positions right away.
Can he shoot the 3? He will not take a back to the basket player

He drills threes like crazy.

Why did we not offer him early?

scored 28 against Huntington

google Ohio Elite AAU team

He drills threes like crazy.

Why did we not offer him early?

scored 28 against Huntington

google Ohio Elite AAU team

there are a variety of reasons i guess.

based on that video, i'm not sure if i'm buying that he's 6'7" though it's tough to tell.

Ripley has a 6'8 junior that Dan is recruiting. Also have a pretty talented 6'8 senior in Luke Layew...not sure who is recruiting him.

Is he a junior? We have no scholarships available for next season. I know he has offers out to Frampton, Johnson, West and most likely Cuffee from this year's junior class.

Is he a junior? We have no scholarships available for next season. I know he has offers out to Frampton, Johnson, West and most likely Cuffee from this year's junior class.
From recent article in Charleston paper Cuffee is pretty solid for Liberty, both of his parents went there.

Better get some "bigs" who are over 6'7" and have real "TALENT" if we are going to seriously contend for a league title and meaningful post season play. UTEP's bigs looked like Tim Duncan the way they scored AT WILL within 5-7 feet all night long against our "D". Miners had 60 points in the paint and we only scored 68 total. Per their coach's post game comments, the 7'1" guy, #41, has not had a full healthy season since he's been there, and missed about 2 months of practice at the start of this season. He's a junior and the 6'11" kid (#54) is only a soph., I think.

Its pretty clear when our 3 point game goes south, we have little other offensive alternative, other than Taylor and Elmore driving to the goal. Only tonight, Miners D was tight inside, and both of our guys are going to have to learn, or be taught by our coaches, that you can NOT drive down the lane through 3 or 4 guys every time especially if those guys have pretty good positioning ahead of you. To expect that you are going to get a FAVORABLE CALL on every such play is LUDICROUS, especially if in many cases the offensive player initiates the contact!! If Danny D. doesn't want any Post players, he's going to have recruit more talented and athletic big forwards who can slash from the wings, if necessary, take a pass and FINISH at the Goal. Instead, we have Penava and Milan, whose inside offensive game is NIL. In fact, inside we have no consistent offensive threats whatsoever beyond Taylor and Thompson; Terrence really played his you know what off tonight!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Herd Fever
Why are we even talking about this guy? Unless I am missing something he signed with Campbell University and is playing there now. He is still listed on the roster but must be redshirting because he has no stats and is not listed in any of the box scores.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT