ADVERTISEMENT

Night-and-Day

Hell of a lot easier to just stand there and read from a teleprompter, like he's done for years, than actually having to think and respond. Not that I'm knocking him for using a teleprompter, mind you. He's just much more comfortable doing that because it's almost like muscle memory for him at this stage of his career. He's in his comfort zone with it.

Hell of a lot easier to just stand there and read from a teleprompter, like he's done for years, than actually having to think and respond. Not that I'm knocking him for using a teleprompter, mind you. He's just much more comfortable doing that because it's almost like muscle memory for him at this stage of his career. He's in his comfort zone with it.
Even if that's the case, you could make out what he was saying, he enunciated a lot better, his eyes looked less glossed-over, he was loud and boisterous.

It isn't "drugs" . . . it isn't the teleprompter responsible for all of that. It's like sometimes he seems competent enough to take seriously yet at other times he is completely acting like an 82 year old.

Something is definitely wrong. On some occasions, he appears almost normal and other times, he is death warmed over. I believe his handlers are not letting him thaw out enough once he is removed from his cryo chamber in the morning. Hard to debate when you are still half frozen.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
Even if that's the case, you could make out what he was saying, he enunciated a lot better, his eyes looked less glossed-over, he was loud and boisterous.

It isn't "drugs" . . . it isn't the teleprompter responsible for all of that. It's like sometimes he seems competent enough to take seriously yet at other times he is completely acting like an 82 year old.
As someone pointed out in another thread - maybe Doc - I think that's how dementia works. There are periods of lucidity and periods of "fog."

Yep, watch my grandmother, good days and bad days with the mix consistently moving toward more bad and less good.

The pressure of the debate didn’t help. People with dementia get snippy when you question or contradict them.

Do you really think Biden should stay in the race? I mean there are a handful of democrats out there who could give Trump fits. Not so sure about Biden.
Nobody is voting for Biden. They are voting against trump. A few months before the election is not enough time to excite those on the fence to get to the polls.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT