ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Joins The Tranny Train

Could this be some sort of secret plan by the democrat party and a return to the good ol days for them? Biological women are slowly being replaced by fem bois. Pretty genius really. Getting the “good ol boys club” back together while at the same time being “progressive”

Dylan Mulvaney is a flamboyant gay man that plays a caricature of what a woman truly is. I know there’s not a lot of muff that posts on this forum but damn how are women not insulted by him

WTF.....

Man, you have to warn people before they watch that!

YOU CAN'T UNSEE IT!!

Honestly, besides being total fetish spank material for guys like @WV-FAN @GeauxHerd and @MichiganHerd this man is an entrepreneurial genius.

He (Mr. Dulvany) spotted an area in our society to play to and has capitalized on it. Dress like a woman and talk like a fag for millions of dollars? Hell I know of a couple posters on here who would do that for free, let alone that kind of dough.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
Old Man Jack weighs in

jack-daniels-drag-queens-pride-month.webp

JD joins the party.

So let me get this straight (no pun intended):

1. Join forces with a group that would never use your product.
2.. Same group alienates your existing core customers.

And who thought this would be a good business model?

Old Man Jack weighs in

jack-daniels-drag-queens-pride-month.webp

JD joins the party.

So let me get this straight (no pun intended):

1. Join forces with a group that would never use your product.
2.. Same group alienates your existing core customers.

And who thought this would be a good business model?
They’re legit going to lose more sales than they would increase. I guarantee none is walking around saying, “man (or tranny) I really wish JD would roll out some ads with drag queens…then I’d drink that shit up”

Honestly, besides being total fetish spank material for guys like @WV-FAN @GeauxHerd and @MichiganHerd this man is an entrepreneurial genius.

He (Mr. Dulvany) spotted an area in our society to play to and has capitalized on it. Dress like a woman and talk like a fag for millions of dollars? Hell I know of a couple posters on here who would do that for free, let alone that kind of dough.
You do it everyday for free….

How old is this? The only trans fighter I’m aware of is Fallon Fox who hasn’t fought in close to a decade.

I’m very against trans fighters fighting women, but has it actually happened since Fox?

Edit: it’s also pretty sketchy that they go out of their way to not include any information about who the fighters are or when it happened.

Raoul is correct, the majority of trannies are alcoholics (or drug addicts) just like other mentally I’ll people who can’t cope.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT