ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe says he crossed Francis Scott Key Bridge many times by train...

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
...even though it didn't have train rails, making such a trip impossible.

The pedophile lies just to lie.

Reactions: WVUSerg
extradumbass, when will you learn that news is news? It doesn't matter who reports it, but just for you, here's a leftist, Trump-hating, news source that reports it as well.

You're a lying idiot.
  • Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

You're a lying idiot.
  • Overall we rate the New York Post on the far end of Right-Center Biased due to story selection that typically favors the Right and Mixed (borderline questionable) for factual reporting based on several failed fact checks.

Clearly, you're a dumbass by denying plain and simple facts. Your fellow dumbass, Pedo-Joe, is on video saying it, dumbass.

You're a lying idiot.

Obviously you don't know what national news is. Those who don't report it are the dumbasses. Those who reject and deny facts (that would be you) are bleating dumbasses.

You're a lying idiot.

So an accusation with no evidence, whatsoever? Sounding so much like a Democrat-bleater. I'm sure they are proud of you.

You just spew shit from your mouth and imagine everyone agrees with you.

Dumbass.

So an accusation with no evidence, whatsoever? Sounding so much like a Democrat-bleater. I'm sure they are proud of you.

You just spew shit from your mouth and imagine everyone agrees with you.

Dumbass.
You're a lying idiot.

You're a lying idiot.

Casting stones is something you do regularly on this board. If you're going to cast stones, from your glass house, the least you could do is tell me what I'm lying about.

Dumbass.

Casting stones is something you do regularly on this board. If you're going to cast stones, from your glass house, the least you could do is tell me what I'm lying about.

Dumbass.
You're a lying idiot.

The only thing he proved is he is incapable of debate. When you prove your point he goes in to copy and paste mode and repeats the same thing over and over again.

You can say that again. He can't defend Democrat policies and he doesn't even try. Why? No one can defend them.

Spread hate and bash Trump. That's all he and his fellow bleaters can do.

How bottom-of-the-barrel have they gone? Going nuts because Trump is promoting a Bible while refusing to defend Democrat policies, that are destroying our country.

You can say that again. He can't defend Democrat policies and he doesn't even try. Why? No one can defend them.

Spread hate and bash Trump. That's all he and his fellow bleaters can do.

How bottom-of-the-barrel have they gone? Going nuts because Trump is promoting a Bible while refusing to defend Democrat policies, that are destroying our country.
Trump is promoting a Bible is blasphemy but pedo Joe declaring transgender day on Easter Sunday is fine

Reactions: 30CAT
The only thing he proved is he is incapable of debate. When you prove your point he goes in to copy and paste mode and repeats the same thing over and over again.
You've proven yourself to be a lying idiot oath breaker trumptard.

The fact that he's a continual liar, cheater, non repentant, and faithless.
So you think God's word, being promoted, is blasphemous?

You lie all the time. You also don't know Trump's personal relationship with God.

Pedo-Joe lies daily and many times, for no reason at all. He also promotes transgenderism, homosexuality, attempted sex changes for minors, men playing in women's sports, men using the same restrooms, shower rooms and locker rooms as women and little girls.

You, evidently, think God makes mistakes and we should attempt to change his works.

And you attempt to demonize Trump?

Talk about blasphemy.

So you think God's word, being promoted, is blasphemous?

You lie all the time.
You're a liar.
You also don't know Trump's personal relationship with God.
I sure do. He's a continual liar, cheater, non repentant, and faithless. If he dies in that condition, he will spend eternity in hell.
Pedo-Joe lies daily and many times,
You're a liar and hypocrite.
for no reason at all
You're projecting your orange jesus on someone else.
. He also promotes transgenderism, homosexuality, attempted sex changes for minors, men playing in women's sports, men using the same restrooms, shower rooms and locker rooms as women and little girls.
Promoting the RIGHTS of those things is not the same thing as promoting the acts. You lying idiot.
You, evidently, think God makes mistakes and we should attempt to change his works.
You evidently don't think.
And you attempt to demonize Trump?
I'm successful at demonizing your orange jesus. He's a lying cheating, unrepentant, faithless, traitor, and sinner bound for hell and terrible for this country.
Talk about blasphemy.
I have been. Pay attention. You lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT