ADVERTISEMENT

No more shrinkage issues for adult males

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Used to be embarrassing to jump into the ocean in my speedo, only to have to come back onto the beach suffering from shrinkage.

algore says the oceans are now boiling, so no more need to try to cover up with a towel after going in for a dip. herdman, is the ocean boiling down at Myrtle?

Used to be embarrassing to jump into the ocean in my speedo, only to have to come back onto the beach suffering from shrinkage.

algore says the oceans are now boiling, so no more need to try to cover up with a towel after going in for a dip. herdman, is the ocean boiling down at Myrtle?
What is it with these hysterical climate alarmists like Fat Al and Greta and their propensity to become blimps? Aren’t they supposed to be vegan for the earth?

algore was worth $2,000,000 when he left the VP office, and is now worth $300,000,000, making money off the backs of weirdos that believe in this climate hoax. He's been wrong on all of his predictions for the last two decades plus, and will continue to be wrong. Honestly, I thought he was dead, before I saw Jesse Waters making fun of him last night. algore was screaming about a bunch of crazy stuff that apparently is already occurring, with the boiling oceans only being one of many outlandish things.

bunch of rich pricks showing up in their private jets, and then all of them brag about it being okay, due to their offset carbon footprints. I can't imagine being one of the types of people that actually listen to these clowns, but there's many, with downs syndrome Greta being one of them. Of course, she's getting rich off the backs of weirdos as well.

but, have to give the Ukranian President kudos for showing up with his hand out. that will eventually go down as one of the biggest money making campaigns of all time. as I said, he'll end up in Hollywood in due time, living comfortably from all of our money Joe has sent over to him.

It isn’t the wettest Dec or Jan since I moved here (so 11 years) but it’s the wettest combined Dec and Jan. Where I’m at at least.

But we’re expecting it to dry out now due to La Niña, and may be looking at <3 inches of rain between now and November. We get some rain in March sometimes but sometimes we just get none.

It isn’t the wettest Dec or Jan since I moved here (so 11 years) but it’s the wettest combined Dec and Jan. Where I’m at at least.

But we’re expecting it to dry out now due to La Niña, and may be looking at <3 inches of rain between now and November. We get some rain in March sometimes but sometimes we just get none.

I got in the water.

Shriveled up and it looked like a pinto bean wearing a sweater.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT