ADVERTISEMENT

No wonder students have to carry guns

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
I was just reading an article about the worst colleges in America. Most of the complaints were linked to small diploma mill colleges where tuition was high and return on investment was low.

I was surprised when I found Marshall on the list. The publication stated that the school had the 3rd most violent campus in the country. I know Huntington has its problems, but I find this statistic hard to accept. Made it sound like gun battles were erupting on the old intramural field and coeds were being attacked behind every dorm.

Last edited:
Remember that huge parking lot fight the football team had outside of the Joan a while back? That probably impacted the rankings. Coach Stowers ran cover for the athletic department, and I'm not sure we minions were ever provided with what took place.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I figured the statistics were distorted by one or two events. Seems like I do remember a news story about some girl allegedly claiming she was attacked in her dorm room.

West Virginians are going to West Virginia.

Get some guys out of the holler and who get a taste of some puss that isn’t blood related to them, and they turn into savages.

West Virginians are going to West Virginia.

Get some guys out of the holler and who get a taste of some puss that isn’t blood related to them, and they turn into savages.
Don't ever forget it, Yankee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT