ADVERTISEMENT

Not a rebuild

HerdFan73

Platinum Buffalo
Jul 4, 2008
Don’t forget that.

It’s typically not like me to come poo poo on a win, but here I am.

I’m judging coach by his own words. “This is not a rebuild.” “Our fans expectations are high, I promise mine are higher.”

So apologize for holding coach up to his own expectations. But this is not a championship football team right now. Not close.

Taking away end of half and end of game possessions, we had TWELVE three and outs or three and turnover. That’s beyond pathetic. 3-18 on third down.

That’s not going to get it done. We’re not always going to be facing a freshman QB and get the benefit of 5 turnovers.

Hard to be happy today when we showed zero improvement in our worst area against a team that was FCS 6 months ago.

Are coaches expectations really higher than mine? Doesn’t seem like it.

Did our offense play well? Obviously not but we got the the W! JMU had the best defense in the sunbelt conf. Most predicted we’d get blown out. They have a home record of 46-2 if I’m not mistaken. They were ranked in the top 25 a week ago. I’m personally excited we won. Maybe you should try and take another Poo Poo and see if you feel better.
On a brighter note WVU football is trash❤️

Did our offense play well? Obviously not but we got the the W! JMU had the best defense in the sunbelt conf. Most predicted we’d get blown out. They have a home record of 46-2 if I’m not mistaken. They were ranked in the top 25 a week ago. I’m personally excited we won. Maybe you should try and take another Poo Poo and see if you feel better.
On a brighter note WVU football is trash❤️

WVU being trash does take some of the edge off for sure.

Don’t forget that.

It’s typically not like me to come poo poo on a win, but here I am.

I’m judging coach by his own words. “This is not a rebuild.” “Our fans expectations are high, I promise mine are higher.”

So apologize for holding coach up to his own expectations. But this is not a championship football team right now. Not close.

Taking away end of half and end of game possessions, we had TWELVE three and outs or three and turnover. That’s beyond pathetic. 3-18 on third down.

That’s not going to get it done. We’re not always going to be facing a freshman QB and get the benefit of 5 turnovers.

Hard to be happy today when we showed zero improvement in our worst area against a team that was FCS 6 months ago.

Are coaches expectations really higher than mine? Doesn’t seem like it.
I’m happy about the win and, I believe our entire D deserves more praise, but you are right for the most part.

Our O-line improved slightly and Fancher gave us a few 1st downs with his legs. He also at least had the opportunity to throw the ball. Those were improvements.

Huff has lost me regardless.

Wow. That’s 11 seconds of my life I will never get back
Remind you of your honeymoon?
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

We here Coach speak about a team win. Well we got one yesterday. Defense had a remarkable day getting off the field on 3rd down 100% of the time and our offense, although not great by any means, managed to put up points on a very good defense. They gave our defense time to rest and focus on the game. Their defense gave up 3 plays that went for scores. They didn’t have their starting QB and neither did we. So two evenly matched teams went at it and we won. To pose a question, should Our QB lost a helmet on a play, who would have gone in???????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT