ADVERTISEMENT

November Jobs Report is Out

In a matter of 10 months, Biden has created 3x the number of net jobs created under the last 16 years of republican presidents.

Don't waste your time replying to me. Reply to Michigan with the details he asked for. Ignoring him, which is something you never do when mentioned or quoted, tells us everything.

Your CTRL C/V temper tantrum bullshit isn't what Mich asked for. Do you stand behind your argument or not? If so, specifics should be easy to provide.

Don't waste your time replying to me. Reply to Michigan with the details he asked for. Ignoring him, which is something you never do when mentioned or quoted, tells us everything.

Your CTRL C/V temper tantrum bullshit isn't what Mich asked for. Do you stand behind your argument or not? If so, specifics should be easy to provide.
In a matter of 10 months, Biden has created 3x the number of net jobs created under the last 16 years of republican presidents.

In a matter of 10 months Greed had created net 0 jobs and continued to accept govt assistance for his healthcare all the while cheating on his taxes. He’s good.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Not to confuse any liberal with the facts but in November 2019 there were 158,593,000 Americans working. In November 2021 there were 155,175,000 Americans working.

Source Bureau of Labor Statistics

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Didn't want to overwhelm you cons, but the 3x number I stated was just to get you warmed up to the fact that under Biden the job creation is actually 22x the net job creation of the last 16 years of republican presidents.

George H W Bush at 4 years 1,917,000
Bush 2 at 8 years 1,350,000
orange jesus at 4 years -3,003,000

Total net jobs created at 16 years ^^^ 264,000

Total net jobs under Biden in 10 months (that's less than 1 year for you cons) = 5,875,000. 5,875,000 divided by 264,000 = 22x

Tell you what's pathetic, Rambo. Your inability to recognize facts.

This is what I mean. Dangle the bait and you'll bite, EVERY time. You just can't help yourself.

What you haven't done is reply to Michigan's original quote to you. And there's a reason why. Ignoring it solidifies my point. You only replying to me solidifies my point.

If you like facts so much, give Michigan the facts that back up your position on jobs *creation*, not filling empty slots lost to covid. There's a difference.

This is what I mean. Dangle the bait and you'll bite, EVERY time. You just can't help yourself.

What you haven't done is reply to Michigan's original quote to you. And there's a reason why. Ignoring it solidifies my point. You only replying to me solidifies my point.

If you like facts so much, give Michigan the facts that back up your position on jobs *creation*, not filling empty slots lost to covid. There's a difference.
Here are the facts, rambo. There have been 5,875,000 jobs created in the 10 months that Biden has been president. It's a FACT (one of those things you just don't have the ability to recognize.)

But if you're daft enough to want to exclude all jobs created after the downturn after Feb 2020, then we can go with the numbers in which your orange jesus has a net negative job creation of about 17-18 million. Feel better?

Last edited:
net negative job creation

How can you negatively create something???

19789999.jpg

While we are talking about words and their meanings Biden didn't create anything. Create means to make something new. 155 million jobs are less than 158 million jobs. Those are replacement jobs. For Biden to "create" the number of jobs you are referencing there would need to be 164 million Americans working. Or are you referring to the Chinese workers and Russian pipeline workers Biden put to work?

Here are the facts, rambo. There have been 5,875,000 jobs created in the 10 months that Biden has been president. It's a FACT (one of those things you just don't have the ability to recognize.)

But if you're daft enough to want to exclude all jobs created after the downturn after Feb 2020, then we can go with the numbers in which your orange jesus has a net negative job creation of about 17-18 million. Feel better?

Why was there a negative? And does that 5.8 overtake 17-18? You just stepped on your own argument.

How can you negatively create something???

19789999.jpg

While we are talking about words and their meanings Biden didn't create anything. Create means to make something new. 155 million jobs are less than 158 million jobs. Those are replacement jobs. For Biden to "create" the number of jobs you are referencing there would need to be 164 million Americans working. Or are you referring to the Chinese workers and Russian pipeline workers Biden put to work?
I'm perfectly fine with your premise that replacement jobs don't count. That would mean your orange jesus presided over a net loss of 17-18 million jobs.

Yeah, I have no idea why anybody's bitching about Biden.

Think about what a real leftist would have done. Automatically shut us all back down and forced us to wear 20 masks and haz mat suits. He gets on TV talking like he wants us to do that, but no force behind it like we had when Trump was in there.

The best president you can have is the weakest one. Biden needs to be in there until 2028 and then find some other feeble old man or maybe someone so dumb that nobody will care what they say. No more "good" presidents or leaders. Led us to the slaughterhouse, that Trump did.

Being purposely obtuse isn't a winning argument.
Your argument is an absurdity. Historical fact is and will be that under Biden, 5.8 million jobs have been created in 10 months, just exactly as I have stated. Your personal little * will mean absolutely nothing.

Your argument is an absurdity. Historical fact is and will be that under Biden, 5.8 million jobs have been created in 10 months, just exactly as I have stated. Your personal little * will mean absolutely nothing.

These aren't new jobs nor are they additional jobs. No jobs have been created unless you count the Russian pipeline jobs. This is a partial recovery from the economic shutdown caused by the virus that escaped from the Fauci funded virology lab in Wuhan China.

These aren't new jobs nor are they additional jobs. No jobs have been created unless you count the Russian pipeline jobs. This is a partial recovery from the economic shutdown caused by the virus that escaped from the Fauci funded virology lab in Wuhan China.
I've already told you I'm perfectly fine with your orange jesus having the history of a negative 17-18 million loss of jobs. Historical fact is and will be that under Biden, 5.8 million jobs have been created in 10 months, just exactly as I have stated. Your personal little * will mean absolutely nothing.

D E F L E C T I O N ^^^

Historical fact is and will be that under Biden, 5.8 million jobs have been created in 10 months, just exactly as I have stated.
NO, I am asking does he get credit for those things?

He should be blaming Trump for the inflation, but he won't because he's all for the same exact stuff.

Paying people big bucks to stay home and be afraid of a cold. Now you have to pay people big bucks to do anything at all, because they were paid well enough not to work.

What I need is to figure out how they kept their sanity. 90 some percent of everyone was OK with staying home, wearing a mask and waiting for someone on TV to say it was all right to be alive that day.

What does it take to be able to do that and not freak out and hang yourself?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT