ADVERTISEMENT

Now is the time for Pheonix On-line to Start their program

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
If they are ever going to do it now is the time. With this portal deal going on. They could field a team easily. Just hold virtual practice as well. Buy players plane tickets to the games and they just meet up. Play 12 road games.

They could load up with talent. Have a new team every year just about. Just stay indepenent and play all road games.

When a guy enters the portal you just transfer all his hours. NO credits lost.

They could be stacked. No loss of credits. Travel the country. Live at home or wherever. Hell, stay at your old school and shack up with friends or women. Virtual practice. No homework. If there is homework or a test you can just have a friend or neighbor help you.

No commitment either way. Play a year and if you like it cool. If not, do whatever you want.

You would be shocked at the number of players who take all/most of their classes on line today. As far back as Manziel , which was before the panic/pandemic, he was taking a 100% online schedule and never actually entered an academic building at Texas A&M as a student.

• Wow
Reactions: putnam green
You would be shocked at the number of players who take all/most of their classes on line today. As far back as Manziel , which was before the panic/pandemic, he was taking a 100% online schedule and never actually entered an academic building at Texas A&M as a student.
That is what I am getting at here. As crazy as this stuff is getting might as well do it.

Well, for about a $million plus, give or take a hundred thou or so, I'll gladly sit in my living room with a theatre sized, high def TV, and be the game day athletic trainer every week! Break out a few medical reference books, like the Physicians Desk Reference, etc., plus my high speed internet which allows me to quickly log on to WEB MD, etc., and I can easily make a quick diagnosis of any on the field injury. Additionally, with quick two-way communications from my lounge chair to the sidelines, I can immediately let the stadium medical/training staff know if a stretcher will be necessary!

Sign me up, ASAP! Won't demand that much of a signing bonus, either!! :)

I believe you waited too late. Rumors have it Dr Oz has already been signed for the position. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT