ADVERTISEMENT

Now It's Time To Go After The Much Smaller Fish .....

From Ashes To Glory 2

Green Buffalo
Apr 25, 2015
Such as OAN, The "My Pillow" Guy, Rudy G., various WV GOP politicos, etc.

Fox News has settled Dominion Voting Systems’ $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against the Rupert Murdoch-owned organization, averting a lengthy, expensive and certain to be embarrassing trial.

“The parties have resolved their case,” Delaware Superior Court judge, Eric M. Davis just told the court, offering no details. News of the settlement was strategically made public right before Wall Street ceased trading for the day.

Fox paid Dominion $787.5 million under the deal, lawyers for the company said afterwards outside the courtroom. “Fox has admitted to telling lies about Dominion that caused enormous damage to my company, our employees and the customers we serve,” added Dominion CEO John Poulos. “Nothing can make up for that.”

[...]

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
This was never going to go to trial. It was always about putting a right leaning news source under a microscope, put pressure on Murdoch to sellout and forcing Fox to payout.

There was always going to be a settlement.

The only real question now is how many elections will it take for Dems to start crying over voting machines…..

This was never going to go to trial. It was always about putting a right leaning news source under a microscope, put pressure on Murdoch to sellout and forcing Fox to payout.

There was always going to be a settlement.

The only real question now is how many elections will it take for Dems to start crying over voting machines…..
hahha, give it time

Weird that he can’t prove defamation in those cases isn’t it?

Not really considering who was in on it...

And others...

Meanwhile I thought you liberals were the "champions" of free speech... Funny how you and others are are now champions to silence, and even criminalize, dissent... Well played komrade...

Because Fox News absolutely made defamatory statements about Dominion. That’s why they’re paying 40x the annual revenue of the company to it.

And they were damaged to the tune of 40x revenue, right???

Meanwhile was this defamation by the media?

If not, please explain why while considering the merits of the Dominion case.

And others...

Meanwhile I thought you liberals were the "champions" of free speech... Funny how you and others are are now champions to silence, and even criminalize, dissent... Well played komrade...
Free speech doesn’t mean freedom to defame. Fox News knowingly aired lies about Dominion. That is illegal.

Meanwhile was this defamation by the media?

If not, please explain why while considering the merits of the Dominion case.
That’s the number Fox agreed to. Think it’s too much, take it up with Fox’s lawyers.

Skimming the coverage of the lawsuit I think I actually agree with Sandmann that “X was blocking Y” and “X wouldn’t allow Y to retreat” are statements of fact. If the news outlets presented that as fact the suit probably should’ve been allowed to continue, although I don’t know what the damages could be since that wasn’t even the primary trust of the coverage.

Edit: also at the end of the clip what the hell is the guy in the back trying to say? Did he tell a group of native Americans to go back to Africa?

And others...

You fvcking moron. Learn what free speech does and doesn't protect.

That has no relevance, moron. It was a settlement. Having to not testify, publicly admit even more lies, more legal costs, and potentially substantial punitive damages being awarded, Fox settled. The settlement wasn't just for the financial losses Dominion endured.

2020 was one of the.biggest fraudulent elections in the history of the world. Stop looking at the machines. That is a distraction.

Fox News has cash reserves of 4 billion. They will make this go away. That is just cash reserves.

Reactions: Jartard and 19MU88
Which brings me to this question for you OAN watchers: did OAN report on Tucker getting caught saying he fvcking hated Trump? While I certainly enjoyed seeing him exposed as the tool he is, I would think this would be a bonanza for Fox's rivals. "Hey, don't watch that guy, he's full of shit."
He just interviewed Trump in a large segment.

Which brings me to this question for you OAN watchers: did OAN report on Tucker getting caught saying he fvcking hated Trump? While I certainly enjoyed seeing him exposed as the tool he is, I would think this would be a bonanza for Fox's rivals. "Hey, don't watch that guy, he's full of shit."
Apparently Trump was on Tucker's show last week for an hour. How did it go?

Further proving he's a fvcking tool. Hates the guy, but still kissing his ass. He might as well suck his dick for money live on the air.
Working with or doing business with someone you really dont like is a new concept for you? In this case, it's the entertainment business. Everyone is chumming it up on camera for ratings. You're a moron if you think Fox is the only one doing this.

You and your liberal brethren do have an interesting fascination with Tucker though.

Reactions: 19MU88
Working with or doing business with someone you really dont like is a new concept for you? In this case, it's the entertainment business. Everyone is chumming it up on camera for ratings. You're a moron if you think Fox is the only one doing this.

You and your liberal brethren do have an interesting fascination with Tucker though.
Good old Libiot Raoul not much on reasoning

Working with or doing business with someone you really dont like is a new concept for you?
No, but I'll tell you if that person is a fvcking liar. Liars are not good for business. Liars will fvck your business ten ways to Sunday. In this case, fvck our country...Tucker was telling everyone backstage Trump was going to fvck our country (A DEMONIC FORCE), then turned around and let him and his crew fvck us. Not a good look.

Hell, Tucker is not even a good Republican. Told everyone backstage Trump was going to cause the Republicans to fail taking back the Senate, and then helped him do it! As a Republican, this should bother you.
it's the entertainment business.
Well look at that, one of you admits Fox is not news.

an interesting fascination with Tucker though
He's an interesting character. I used to enjoy his writing, even if I disagreed with him on some stuff. That's high praise from me. Much like Molly Ivins on the left, I often disagreed with her, but goddamn she could write.

Tucker is redeemable, he just needs to trust his gut and tell what he really thinks.

Tucker, as it came out in discovery, was the only primetime host pushing back on the election denial stuff, even called the woman lawyer a "hack". It's ironic he's become the avatar and not Hannity or Laura.

Further proving he's a fvcking tool. Hates the guy, but still kissing his ass. He might as well suck his dick for money live on the air.
didn't seem to hate him. does he hate him or did he want him to go away from be the driving story on Fox? There is difference.

No, but I'll tell you if that person is a fvcking liar. Liars are not good for business. Liars will fvck your business ten ways to Sunday. In this case, fvck our country...Tucker was telling everyone backstage Trump was going to fvck our country (A DEMONIC FORCE), then turned around and let him and his crew fvck us. Not a good look.

Hell, Tucker is not even a good Republican. Told everyone backstage Trump was going to cause the Republicans to fail taking back the Senate, and then helped him do it! As a Republican, this should bother you.

Well look at that, one of you admits Fox is not news.

He's an interesting character. I used to enjoy his writing, even if I disagreed with him on some stuff. That's high praise from me. Much like Molly Ivins on the left, I often disagreed with her, but goddamn she could write.

Tucker is redeemable, he just needs to trust his gut and tell what he really thinks.
how in the hell do you give Mush Biden a pass? Have you seen the shit he has been involved in along with his family? But, Trump, Trump, Trump.

Mush would probably sell the Chinks the nuke codes for a new house or new car. Hell, is highly compromised as it is. Some of the shit he does make you wonder if he is being influenced now.

His show definitely is not news.
It is news opinion. But Fox certainly calls itself a news channel.

I expect to be bullshitted or given spin by news outlets. I do not expect them to know what they are saying is an outright lie and not mention that there is no evidence it is true. Which, as Tucker texted, helped fvck the GOP out of the Senate. Come on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT