ADVERTISEMENT

Now It's Time To Go After The Much Smaller Fish .....

"I hate him passionately."

This is in the context of his culpability in the Jan 6 events: "He's a demonic force, a destroyer. I've been thinking about this every day for four years."

You tell me.
I hate some of my customer too. Maybe they hate me. Doesn't mean we can't do business.

I do not expect them to know what they are saying is an outright lie and not mention that there is no evidence it is true
AridIdleEft-size_restricted.gif

It is news opinion. But Fox certainly calls itself a news channel.

I expect to be bullshitted or given spin by news outlets. I do not expect them to know what they are saying is an outright lie and not mention that there is no evidence it is true. Which, as Tucker texted, helped fvck the GOP out of the Senate. Come on.
Yet you gobbled down Russia Russia like it was a BBC

Bullshit. I dont watch CNN and I know who this is. You know everything else on the forum but play dumb here. (Not a surprise)
I watch CNN (not religiously) and don’t know who it is. Of course you know who it is. We all know that you lunch daily with world leaders of every topic discussed on here.

Of course you do. That's why you know who it is too. He only had his own show on the network for a few years.

Try harder.

We all cant brag about delivering sandwiches and driving limos for the rich and famous like you.
Lying libs abound!

Bullshit. I dont watch CNN and I know who this is.
I don't watch CNN either, unless something insane is happening live. Maybe there will be another giant tsunami soon and I can find out who he is.

Did you watch any news programming last night? I didn't.

I vastly prefer to read the news. There are more interesting images to look at than a talking head. Last night I watched a friend's live stream of his storm chase. What a fascinating supercell south of OKC! Look at this shit, we have three occlusions with handoffs to new circulation, deviant motion, Fujiwhara effect, likely two tors on the ground at once, lots going on here; this storm will be in a textbook one day.

Since we’re on the subject I’ll just go ahead and plug wedge pillows again. Life changer for stomach and side sleepers.

Since we’re on the subject I’ll just go ahead and plug wedge pillows again. Life changer for stomach and side sleepers.
Post a link.

I’m a side sleeper and sometimes get hip pain. I tried a knee pillow thing and it does help sometimes.

Post a link.

I’m a side sleeper and sometimes get hip pain. I tried a knee pillow thing and it does help sometimes.
This is what I got. I see some people use one for their legs but I throw a really thin pillow on top and use it for my head.

Xtreme Comforts Wedge Pillows - 7" Memory Foam Bed Wedge Pillow for Sleeping - Great for Acid Reflux, Snoring, Back Pain, and Heartburn (1Pk) https://a.co/d/aMevTj4

Mike Lindell can kiss my black ass.

I was never all that fond of him before, well before I knew his political affiliation. Hated the damn commercials, and now that Fox is pretty much the only channel that will allow him on the air, he's pretty much on during every damn break. I just turn the station when they break to commercials now. Wait 2-3 minutes, turn it back, and fvck me, there he is again.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
This is what I got. I see some people use one for their legs but I throw a really thin pillow on top and use it for my head.

Xtreme Comforts Wedge Pillows - 7" Memory Foam Bed Wedge Pillow for Sleeping - Great for Acid Reflux, Snoring, Back Pain, and Heartburn (1Pk) https://a.co/d/aMevTj4
I may have to try it.

Does that lady in the picture come with teh pillow?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT