ADVERTISEMENT

Now That Our Football Season Other Than A Bowl Game

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
Is over (as I said not including a bowl game) and should we win whatever bowl we play in, do any of you believe that Charles Huff will let Legg and Trickett go?

Is over (as I said not including a bowl game) and should we win whatever bowl we play in, do any of you believe that Charles Huff will let Legg and Trickett go?
So we end up 9-4 and you’re wondering if Huff lets anyone go?? Before you do that, who would replace them??
Isn’t an OL coach more important?? Or has one already been brought in?? ( other than Legg)

no, I say he keeps both. I may be wrong but I think Trickett has an upside as an OC. Yes, he frustrated me many times this year but I saw plenty to make me think he is going to do a good job in the future as he grows into the position.

With all of the coaching movement nationally today I just hope Coach Huff is still here to make staff decisions next year

Trickett is not going anywhere if Huff stays here for another year... Legg is an interim, so he may be replaced with a full-time offensive line coach.

I think Trickett stays on staff - but there should be other assistants that need to go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT