ADVERTISEMENT

NYC mayor is on deep shit

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
ACAB? This former one for sure.

F.B.I. agents seized Mayor Eric Adams’s electronic devices early this week in what appeared to be a dramatic escalation of a federal corruption investigation into whether his 2021 campaign conspired with the Turkish government and others to funnel money into its coffers, two people with knowledge of the matter said.

The agents approached the mayor on the street and asked his security detail to step away, one of the people said
(haha, that's awesome). They climbed into his S.U.V. with him and, pursuant to a court-authorized warrant, took his devices, the person said. The devices — at least two cellphones and an iPad — were returned to the mayor within a matter of days, the people said. Law enforcement investigators with a search warrant can make copies of the data on devices after they seize them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/10/nyregion/adams-fbi-investigation-phones.html

• Wow
Reactions: ThunderCat98
The corrupt DOJ is after yet another political enemy. :eek:
He actually is...why? Telling Mush Brains and his ilk to fix the border and immigration.

He exposed as much of the problem as Abbott has.

Use your all's noggins. The machine in DC will do anything to protect itself. Having someone like Mush Brains around is their best way of doing what in the hell they want to do.

Why Biden’s big fight with Eric Adams is headed for disaster​

He actually is...why? Telling Mush Brains and his ilk to fix the border and immigration.

Use your all's noggins. The machine in DC will do anything to protect itself. Having someone like Mush Brains around is their best way of doing what in the hell they want to do.

Why Biden’s big fight with Eric Adams is headed for disaster​

Republicans: Democrats are all corrupt!

Also Republicans: This Democrat is innocent, it's the weaponized DOJ!

Some.of you guys don't truly understand what the establishment will do to stay in power. They will eat their own. They will do anything.

Reactions: 30CAT

So you believe these are trumped-up charges (looming). Got it.

He could really screw Biden with “now they’re coming after a black man just like they are Trump. If you are black and can hear me - you must vote for Trump!”

I'm so happy for the Liberal goons, @HerdandHokies @Raoul Duke MU @herdfan06

Congratulations guys! You finally have a liberal who fvcked up so badly the establishment decided it's not worth it trying to cover it up.

But continue denying anyone who speaks out against the narrative gets dealt with swiftly. Once beloved by Liberals like Tulsi Gabbard, Elon Musk, etc.

I'm confused as to why I, the thread starter who is taking glee in this persecution by the weaponized DOJ crook going down, was tagged.

Oh wait, I remember, anyone who is to the left of Jefferson Finis Davis is a librul.
No you’re just a liberal that likes the second amendment

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan
Dissenters must be dealt with or the movement will grown. It’s Nazi Germany all over again.

Dissenters must be dealt with or the movement will grown. It’s Nazi Germany all over again.
2024 is going to be bad. They are already going after peope on-line. Looks like Meta has their marching orders again. Some of it are just people who don't even make political posts.

2024 is going to be bad. They are already going after peope on-line. Looks like Meta has their marching orders again. Some of it are just people who don't even make political posts.

giphy.gif

Well, your side acts like Nazis. But hey, you get your check. Keep worshipping your overlords in DC.
^^^From the guy who broke his oath to the Constitution of the United States to worship a fascist dictator wannabe. A wannabe that incited an insurrection against the U.S. goverment, attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election, a godless heathen who has stated he would pardon those who participated in his insurrection, who participated in a song with those same people and that he has had played in his rallies, whose minions are Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. You are not a patriot, you are an America hater, a loser and a sucker.

^^^From the guy who broke his oath to the Constitution of the United States to worship a fascist dictator wannabe. A wannabe that incited an insurrection against the U.S. goverment, attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election, a godless heathen who has stated he would pardon those who participated in his insurrection, who participated in a song with those same people and that he has had played in his rallies, whose minions are Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. You are not a patriot, you are an America hater, a loser and a sucker.
You are a really special kind of stupid. Your opinion on who broke the oath means less than nothing.

He is now accused of sexual assault.
While this is not surprising given him being an arrogant ass, these types of decades-old allegations always give me pause....unless there is a pattern of behavior and allegations, like Cosby.

NYC needs another Ed Koch, someone who loves the city more than they love power.

Reactions: mlblack16.
There's no doubt about it.

Does voting for Herr Trump make one a fascist? No, but it does make one dumb enough to vote for someone with fascist tendencies.
I can't imagine Trump wanting the govt to start running all the big corporations. I laugh when people compare Trump or the modern Republican Party to Nazis in Germany. The Democrats are far closer to that than Republicans. Hell, look at Covid. Look at the Dems/Libs getting into conrolling media and the press(Big Tech).

Also, Trump is more of a populist than a hard core Republican. But, he ain't no 1930's Nazi. He is the one being silenced. Why is he being silenced? He is a threat to the machine. They are afraid of others doing it. Hell, big tech libs silenced a small hat shop owned by a former Tier 1 veteran because he sells hats with flags on them. Not even polotical messages, Like I said, 2024 is going to be ugly. They are already doing it. Former veterans and associates are ones they want to silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
I can't imagine Trump wanting the govt to start running all the big corporations.
And neither did the Nazis.

The Nazis in particular saw the primary objective of the economy to be war (also the primary objective of government, really). Industrialists were happy to join this because because it enriched them.

Increased state ownership of business was a trait of the late Weirmar Republic. The Nazis actually had a policy of reverting back to privatization. The best description of the tie between Nazi government and industry would be "partnership". War is quite profitable. So is slave labor, and by 1944 a quarter of German industry was slave labor.

Of course, many volumes have been written on the nuances of this. But the view of most Americans on Nazis and industry is tainted by Cold War propaganda. The Commies blamed the rise of Nazi Germany on capitalism, and the West blamed it on other factors, and even made a policy of freeing imprisoned Nazi capitalists. The truth is much more complicated.
Also, Trump is more of a populist than a hard core Republican.
At its core, fascism is a populist movement. Then again, so is communism. Boring centrism and pragmatism are much safer.
He is the one being silenced.
That's odd, because every day I get to read every damn thing he says.

Trump is fascism-lite. Not quite a fascist, but certainly has tendencies. I believe he secretly admires the Nazis, same as he admires authoritarianism is general. I'd put him closer to Mussolini than Hitler (who is in a class of one politically), but closest to Orban...whom many of today's "Republicans" openly admire.

And neither did the Nazis.

The Nazis in particular saw the primary objective of the economy to be war (also the primary objective of government, really). Industrialists were happy to join this because because it enriched them.

Increased state ownership of business was a trait of the late Weirmar Republic. The Nazis actually had a policy of reverting back to privatization. The best description of the tie between Nazi government and industry would be "partnership". War is quite profitable. So is slave labor, and by 1944 a quarter of German industry was slave labor.

Of course, many volumes have been written on the nuances of this. But the view of most Americans on Nazis and industry is tainted by Cold War propaganda. The Commies blamed the rise of Nazi Germany on capitalism, and the West blamed it on other factors, and even made a policy of freeing imprisoned Nazi capitalists. The truth is much more complicated.

At its core, fascism is a populist movement. Then again, so is communism. Boring centrism and pragmatism are much safer.

That's odd, because every day I get to read every damn thing he says.

Trump is fascism-lite. Not quite a fascist, but certainly has tendencies. I believe he secretly admires the Nazis, same as he admires authoritarianism is general. I'd put him closer to Mussolini than Hitler (who is in a class of one politically), but closest to Orban...whom many of today's "Republicans" openly admire.
He is prerty much anti-war. He doesn't want the US in wars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT