ADVERTISEMENT

NYC mayor is on deep shit

He is prerty much anti-war. He doesn't want the US in wars.
He will change his tune when he figures out how to make money off war. He should have bought factories, not real estate lol.

Nonetheless, you have a poor understanding of the economics of Nazi Germany. I'd go as far to say that the Cold War and the MIC has a lot in common with Nazi Germany.

Besides the stupid lockdowns what did trump do that was fascist
Fascism-lite. One does not have to institute an actual fascist government to have fascist tendencies.

Advocating the overthrow of democracy? Fascist tendencies. Wholesale gaslighting? Fascist tendencies. Naming ethnic boogymen? Fascist tendencies.

Again, very Orban like. And Orban is absolutely fascism-lite.

I don't believe Trump is very bright, mainly because he is very un-curious and rejects the advice and authority of experts (this is not a good trait in a leader). But I do believe he has studied Nazi Germany and picked up on things he likes and emulates, especially in propaganda. His 2016 rallies were eerily fascist.

Me, I just think the Nazis had some dope uniforms. Hugo Boss, FTW I guess.

He will change his tune when he figures out how to make money off war. He should have bought factories, not real estate lol.

Nonetheless, you have a poor understanding of the economics of Nazi Germany. I'd go as far to say that the Cold War and the MIC has a lot in common with Nazi Germany.
Democrats and libs line up more with fascists. Their actions say so. It is plain as day. Control media..go after political enemies..they would control and use corporations. Line up and take your shots. Wear your masks. They put it on display regularly.

trumptards^^^: "We have met the stupid and he is us."

^^^Snifftard sucks the government teat

"Let me be clear. He'll take my binky over any teat."
images

You are a really special kind of stupid. Your opinion on who broke the oath means less than nothing.
^^^From the guy who broke his oath to the Constitution of the United States to worship a fascist dictator wannabe. A wannabe that incited an insurrection against the U.S. goverment, attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election, a godless heathen who has stated he would pardon those who participated in his insurrection, who participated in a song with those same people and that he has had played in his rallies, whose minions are Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. You are not a patriot, you are an America hater, a loser and a sucker.

Democrats and libs line up more with fascists. Their actions say so. It is plain as day. Control media..go after political enemies..they would control and use corporations. Line up and take your shots. Wear your masks. They put it on display regularly.
^^^From the guy who broke his oath to the Constitution of the United States to worship a fascist dictator wannabe. A wannabe that incited an insurrection against the U.S. goverment, attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election, a godless heathen who has stated he would pardon those who participated in his insurrection, who participated in a song with those same people and that he has had played in his rallies, whose minions are Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. You are not a patriot, you are an America hater, a loser and a sucker.

^^^Snifftard sucks the government teat

"Let me be clear. He'll take my binky over any teat."
^^^Lying idiot supports and defends a wannabe dictator that incited an insurrection against the U.S. goverment, attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election, a godless heathen who has stated he would pardon those who participated in his insurrection, who participated in a song with those same people and that he has had played in his rallies, whose minions are Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. You are not a patriot, you are an America hater.

Your opinion means nothing. You think I broke my oath then report me and prove it cocksucker

Reactions: 30CAT
Your opinion means nothing. You think I broke my oath then report me and prove it cocksucker

Prove it cocksucker. Perma ban bet that you can't prove it?

Reactions: 30CAT

8c321810094b719e3ecb44d7b402e5db.gif

^^^From the guy who worships a fascist dictator wannabe. A wannabe that incited an insurrection against the U.S. goverment, attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election, a godless heathen who has stated he would pardon those who participated in his insurrection, who participated in a song with those same people and that he has had played in his rallies, whose minions are Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. You are not a patriot, you are an America hater lying idiot.

I'm a guy who worships a pedophile who is destroying our country. A wannabe good president, who lies constantly. A godless heathen who molests children, including his daughter. An idiot who participates with his supporters in perverting our country, whose minions are bleaters and perverts. I am not a patriot, I'm an America hater lying idiot.
👍

^^^Hey you stinking lying trumptard, explain to everyone why you support and defend someone who incited an insurrection against the United States Constitution and attempted to illegally overturn the results of a free and fair election, and in addition to that a dictator wannabe who has stated he would pardon those who participated in his insurrection after they've been found guilty of crimes against the laws of the United States and has illegally refused to relinquish top secret documents after revealing the contents to those who have no security clearance for them. You are exactly the opposite of what you claim to be. Once again you are in fact a stinking lying trumptard.

So you would agree that the far left also has "fascist tendencies," correct?
I'd say the far left has Communist and anarchist tendencies....but the far left has about two people in Congress, while most of the GOP has embraced the new paradigm of Trumpism, and that is where the danger lies, not in Trump himself.

Of course, in your mind (and the minds of your ilk), anyone to the left of the House Freedom Caucus is far left.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Speaking of Mayor Adams, he was asked to describe New York's 2023 in one word. His answer...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT