ADVERTISEMENT

ODU Game TV Note

Any options for out of state fans? I contacted ASN and they replied that the "Elon vs NH" game had been selected in the SC upstate area (which I am super pumped about watching those two powerhouses go at it). I asked them about streaming and they advised that they are in the process of getting that set up for possibly next season, but no time soon. I don't see it listed on ESPN 360 either. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Any options for out of state fans? I contacted ASN and they replied that the "Elon vs NH" game had been selected in the SC upstate area (which I am super pumped about watching those two powerhouses go at it). I asked them about streaming and they advised that they are in the process of getting that set up for possibly next season, but no time soon. I don't see it listed on ESPN 360 either. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Do you have cable or satellite? I was able to find a couple games on Dish.

I actually have Charter Cable out of Spartanburg. But surprisingly, thanks to the power of letter writing I was just notified by the General Manager of WLOS in the area that they will now be showing the game. I really did not expect a response at all. Initially he wrote back explaining why they pick the games that they do, but after further discussion he just emailed and said it will now be broadcast. Some small amount of faith in humanity has just been restored :)

Reactions: Elkview
No more games on ESPN3 since we don't have a contract with them. The others were against MAC schools that have a contract.

It's listed on Channel 1767 Comcast SportsNet California for Uverse subscribers.

Good job Lock69! I've been so busy this week I haven't even had the time to stop and wonder if the game was going to be on locally in the Upstate.

No problem It will be on Grit TV channel 189 on Charter, the game is not listed in the guide, but it wasn't the last time either. They just cut into whatever movie is playing when the game starts.

For you DirecTv guys the stoney brook game that is on 698 on DirecTv is blacked out so I am guessing so will the MU game be.

Good lord. Just realized that my crappy cable company (Chesnee Cable) doesn't have Grit TV. Looks like I'll be watching the rain instead of the game and listening to it on my Marshall Gameday app.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT