ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD ODU game

We really need someone who can manufactor their own offense off the dribble.

How do you get a 15-0 lead on a team that doesn't like to run and then be losing at halftime.

Edit: not to mention that other team is shooting 30%. 11-1 offensive rebounds. We can't play real basketball, only playground.

For a team who has no guards who can create off the dribble, who has no big man, and who lives & dies by the 3 (currently dying), we somehow have the lead.

Don't get it.

Reactions: imherdfan
If the NCAA wants to put together a video to show officials how games shouldn't be called today with the rule changes, just show them how ODU is being allowed to bump Elmore on every possession.

If the NCAA wants to put together a video to show officials how games shouldn't be called today with the rule changes, just show them how ODU is being allowed to bump Elmore on every possession.

Yes he is very frustrated and I don't blame him.

Whew. so do they have the legs now after 2 games back to back to run with La Tech. At least Elmore got a bunch of rest in the first half. And Tsylor due to foul trouble. If the Loop can do something against another team kinda like ours might get to finals. woul prefer Utep to take out MTSU tomorrow.

How do you get a 15-0 lead on a team that doesn't like to run and then be losing at halftime.

Edit: not to mention that other team is shooting 30%. 11-1 offensive rebounds. We can't play real basketball, only playground.
The answer to your question - Put in the Euros!

Great comment! We can always look forward to the WVU fan to comment when we are down, but when anything good happens to the program, guess what? Nothing...
Just like the other night, it should have not been that close. When you have your opponent on the ground, do not let them back up.

Just like the other night, it should have not been that close. When you have your opponent on the ground, do not let them back up.

Would it kill you to give the Herd a compliment every once in a while? This is why Mods need to take you off this site. I can understand being critical, but I cannot find a positive post by you!

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
You are right Fever...with the exceptions of Elmore, Browning and Burke, we don't have anyone who can create off the dribble... Dude, please! Give it a break...

Last edited:
Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
we have played afternoon semi-finals nearly every year that we have been in CUSA
You are right but those other years the championship games were early in the day - before noon. The championship game this year is at 7:30 UAB time. That is a big time difference. It gives teams rest before the championship but I don't know if any other league that does it that way. If there is a big difference it is because the higher seed is hosting so they include a travel day. CUSA should want their Semi finals on TV when most people can watch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT