ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD ODU game

My guess is that it's Friday evening and the big conferences will be playing their semis in prime time slots. I figure tv dictated that.
Yeah BeIn sports has a Middle East soccer federation match between Qatar and Dubai to show in prime time

I didn't even go to espn to check the score from last night, came here first, damn from reading the first 20 posts you would have thought we lost that game.........

Would it kill you to give the Herd a compliment every once in a while? This is why Mods need to take you off this site. I can understand being critical, but I cannot find a positive post by you!

I've banned a lot (and I do mean A LOT) of WVU trolls over the past 6 months but Dan is one of the few that has managed to stay under the radar for the most part. I've warned him so he knows he's on thin ice but I don't think anything he said in this thread is over the top. Negative, yes, but not over the top.

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
It was a VERY good win for Marshall that has moved them to an NIT bubble team. Danny will have to rely on his bench due to the quick turnaround for the game this afternoon.

the only thing dangerous about Dan is his breath. he's been around here for years...

Dan is from Tyler County, so he deserves a mercy pass. Due to being raised there, he only knows to type out the same three things over and over again. Granted, those three things were quite funny the first time he used them as smack material on message boards back in 2003.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT