ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD ODU @ Marshall: HERE'S THE GAME LINK

Way to go special teams coach. No rush and nobody back. May have had a chance to return it.

really did not expect a win after the way the O played for 58 minutes. but they did pick it up in the last 2 and OT.

Special teams still pathetic... Offense still a mess (turnovers and penalties)... Defense much better this week.

If this team gets to 6 wins it will be a pleasant surprise.

Six (6) games left. Win three (3) of those and it's basically the same bowl game we get every year. Also, Old Dominion wasn't really that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: The Real SamC
Six (6) games left. Win three (3) of those and it's basically the same bowl game we get every year. Also, Old Dominion wasn't really that bad.
They weren’t good enough to be winning the majority of the game either but they did

I think FIU, at Charlotte, and Western Kentucky are wins. That's 6 wins. Which means Bowl game.
I love your optimism, but the only game I would say we will be a clear favorite the rest of the year is FIU.

We never play worth a damn in Charlotte and WKU will be double digit favorites over us.

Don’t get too excited folks. We lose next Friday. Almost a guarantee. I think this team still gets to a 6-6 record. But man, this is a poorly coached team right now with no morale at all.

Texas, I believe the same about next Friday. And as much as I hate to say, not driving 40 miles to watch a game that I believe is a sure loss. If I thought we had a 50 50 shot I would be there. I will watch our loss from home.

Texas, I believe the same about next Friday. And as much as I hate to say, not driving 40 miles to watch a game that I believe is a sure loss. If I thought we had a 50 50 shot I would be there. I will watch our loss from home.
Loser^^

not driving 40 miles to watch your team makes you a loser. Not the team playing the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT