ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD ODU @ Marshall: HERE'S THE GAME LINK

So it sounds like we are going to have a good basketball team. Thinking about better things

Has anyone confirmed if there was another locker room fight sometime after the NC Central game and before ECU? Not quite sure what’s happened to this team. I can blame a lot on the poor coaching, but this team just doesn’t seem to care anymore. No fire. Boring.

Shame on me having a glimmer of hope that we would come out fired up and play better.

All we have done is trade turnovers for penalties. To add insult to injury, we get a turnover commit a penalty after the play.

Reactions: Tim_N_Montana
Team sucks. Dad is in town and he wanted to watch. We turned it off. Charles Huff = Mark Snyder. Grant Wells = Jimmy Skinner. It’s all bad. ODU = UCF

Can’t even get excited when the defense makes a play knowing the offense will not take advantage.

Guys haven't watched any of this game. Don't need to I just wanted to come on here and read what I figured what was happening. After last week I'm done... As my my tennessee vols freinds would say "wait till next year". 🤣

Guys haven't watched any of this game. Don't need to I just wanted to come on here and read what I figured what was happening. After last week I'm done... As my my tennessee vols freinds would say "wait till next year". 🤣
Same story. Turnovers and penalties. Team is bad, very bad.

This slide started last year at the Rice game. Much damage was done and it will take a long time to repair it. It won’t happen this season.

Same story. Turnovers and penalties. Team is bad, very bad.

This slide started last year at the Rice game. Much damage was done and it will take a long time to repair it. It won’t happen this season.
It’s a culture thing. Just had a RB kicked off the team. These aren’t Huff’s players. He’s playing with talented kids that are showing no pride or heart(not all of them, but as a collective whole).

Reactions: ilmherdfan
This is the reason I haven't been up there to watch a game in 4 years. It's a little over 4 hours to get there to watch an undisplined team that I love since 1995 get beat by teams that doesn't have the talent that we have had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT