ADVERTISEMENT

Official Slur of the Union thread.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
It's gonna be all-hands on deck for the White House medical team to get a solid half hour out of Potatous.

Pretty sure they're going to need to supplement some of Hunter's booger sugar in conjunction with an intravenous drip of Ritalin to keep him going.

Reactions: mlblack16.
It's gonna be all-hands on deck for the White House medical team to get a solid half hour out of Potatous.

Pretty sure they're going to need to supplement some of Hunter's booger sugar in conjunction with an intravenous drip of Ritalin to keep him going.
In addition to this, I'd say he's fully wired with amphetamines. I wonder what Rx therapy Doc Fungus would recommend?

Reactions: murox
Flipped on the news and the man litterally shuffles to get in the car. They probably have him loaded up on drugs.

In addition to this, I'd say he's fully wired with amphetamines. I wonder what Rx therapy Doc Fungus would recommend?

Modafinil, adderall, and some IM testosterone.

I probably need all of that too but I don’t dabble. That cocktail should do Joe just fine .

Reactions: mlblack16.
Yeah, the TV goes off here at around 7:50. Turn it back on at 10:00 for a few minutes to eat my fake yogurt. That's it though.

$145 a month for that. Well, half of that is internet but still. Getting fleeced on that one.

673g3p.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT