ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio game

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
I live in Athens so I can’t stand to ever lose to the Cats in anything. We are playing sloppy and getting manhandled on the boards

This announcer keeps saying Conner is from Los Angeles and I laugh every time. I know Dayton is growing but it aint LA

Reactions: ohio herd
Connor should be riding the pine, and Chase should be right beside him! Obina should not be allowed to shoot outside of 10 feet.
Crawford needs double the minutes he’s getting.
Curfman - such a liability! Yes he can make some 3’s, but he’s weak off the ball and awful on defense. Unfortunately, we don’t have anyone with enough experience to take over…..

Very nice win , sometimes you just have to tip your cap and nod your head. We can all say lucky to win which can be true , but they found a way to be in it and win it in the end. IMO you can’t question the effort and hustle they’ve have put in the last two games. Nice win.

Very nice win , sometimes you just have to tip your cap and nod your head. We can all say lucky to win which can be true , but they found a way to be in it and win it in the end. IMO you can’t question the effort and hustle they’ve have put in the last two games. Nice win.

Blind squirrels do find nuts so they say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT