ADVERTISEMENT

OK...now why won't you go to the MU games?

I once dated a girl that moved to Windsor Locks back in the late 70's. Tried a long distance romance with her for about 4 or 5 days. Once I realized I was 16 years old, broke, and without an automobile, I decided the chances of extending the relationship past a single week wasn't worth the phone bill, particularly when there's always local bimbos to take her spot.

What’s her name? I’ll stop by and tell her what a great decision you made for her

Reactions: 19MU88 and JC102
I usually just look at this stuff when I'm bored and never respond to anything.. but do I really have to explain this one to you? I'm a current student and haven't missed a home game in ten years.. it has always been that way..

Additionally, I turned on the Texas / Oklahoma State game on Saturday and there were empty seats!! Same thing with almost every single other game I turned on. This is something everyone in football faces, even NFL teams. More ways to watch, more alternatives, declining population, expensive tickets. We sell out one or two games every couple of years and that's just how it is.

What does any of that have to do with the student section? Tickets are free and 99% of students live within 30 minutes of Huntington.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT