ADVERTISEMENT

OK Will Bee Play?

His improvement was great from the last game. I was aggravated because every year usually one of our better lineman goes down. Calm down Josh you just thought I was being dead serious. I was right next to him 2 weeks ago and he wasn't moving well. We really need him. Last nights win was huge. This WKU team is far better than most Herd fans thought they were. Old Dominion got beat by 2 yesterday by ECU. Which team shows up when they play at the Joan
Get on the posters who want to bench green. That's okay if Anderson is ready but if not then we have to stay with Green. Have a nice Sunday Josh. Headed to church with dinner and singing following the service. Its homecoming.

His improvement was great from the last game. I was aggravated because every year usually one of our better lineman goes down. Calm down Josh you just thought I was being dead serious. I was right next to him 2 weeks ago and he wasn't moving well. We really need him. Last nights win was huge. This WKU team is far better than most Herd fans thought they were. Old Dominion got beat by 2 yesterday by ECU. Which team shows up when they play at the Joan
Get on the posters who want to bench green. That's okay if Anderson is ready but if not then we have to stay with Green. Have a nice Sunday Josh. Headed to church with dinner and singing following the service. Its homecoming.

Sisters, couple of things. Believe the ODU game is there and not at the Joan.

Also, believe you meant "Thomson", not "Anderson". Anderson is our "big" back who inexplicably spends too much time on the sidelines as Chuckie Landon pointed out in his column in today's Huntington paper.

Who's Anderson?:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT