ADVERTISEMENT

OK Will Bee Play?

Save him for league play? Really? This next game is much more important for credibility than winning our weak conference

Although I understand what you’re saying, outside of going undefeated, winning the league title is the most important thing to the staff and players. One game, such as NC State, doesn’t hold a candle to a league title in their eyes.

I realize you’re joking around, but his dad likely won’t say anything nor should he. Bee’s presence completely changes our defense therefore any idea to his status would give NC State an advantage.

If you realize he's joking, then why respond like he's not joking?

Well my original question was answered against N C State - Ryan Bee in fact dressed and played sparingly and that is being kind to the young man. It appears to me that he was not ready yet. Perhaps he should consider a medical redshirt. JMO

Well my original question was answered against N C State - Ryan Bee in fact dressed and played sparingly and that is being kind to the young man. It appears to me that he was not ready yet. Perhaps he should consider a medical redshirt. JMO
He looked like he could barely walk out there at times she. I saw him.

Bee played a little less than half of the snaps on defense against NC State.

But, did not play like the Bee of old. Still favoring his injury.
I agree that he did not look 100 percent, but he did have 2 tackles and 2 QBHs while playing less than half the snaps, so he didn't do too bad. Hopefully he continues to heal and is able to return to being a force on the DL this season very soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT