ADVERTISEMENT

Omarosa Manigault Newman says she refused hush money

Agreed. But I hold the top to higher standards than the bottom (and that goes for sex, too). cheeto should be judged harsher than Omarosa or any of his subordinates.

I didn't realize that even the biggest deplorable still maintained that cheeto isn't a "gigantic POS." He has publicly boasted about cheating on multiple wives (the mother of his children), been fined seven-figures by the Justice Department for racial discrimination, mocked the appearance of a fellow female Republican presidential candidate, mocked the appearance of the wife of another Republican presidential candidate, boasted about the size of his genitals during a presidential debate, mocked the disability of a reporter, and routinely uses his office to run-down other people, but you still question if he is a piece of shit or not?

I wonder if he's ever secretly shared half-naked pics of his "slvt" conquests on the internet so strangers would admire him?

And did you just criticize him for boasting about the size of his genitals? Why do you hold Trump -- the most "deplorable" person on earth -- to a higher standard than you hold yourself? Sure sounds like a case of trump derangement syndrome.

Reactions: 19MU88
I wonder if he's ever secretly shared half-naked pics of his "slvt" conquests on the internet so strangers would admire him?

He easily tops that. He grabs strangers by the pussy then boasts about it so entertainment hosts would admire him.

And did you just criticize him for boasting about the size of his genitals? Why do you hold Trump -- the most "deplorable" person on earth -- to a higher standard than you hold yourself? Sure sounds like a case of trump derangement syndrome.

I hold somebody occupying the office of president to a far higher standard than a faceless guy on a message board. The catch is that the faceless guy on a message board would have better values and tact to not boast about the size of his genitals during a presidential debate.

There is a time and a place for everything. If it came out that cheeto and his buddies, a decade ago, were ranking Miss USA contestants based on the size of their tits while watching the pageant in a bar, I wouldn't give a shit. If cheeto was joking with his buddies at a game-watching party and boasted about how his crank wrecked some girl, I wouldn't give a shit. When he makes those comments publicly while representing the presidential office? That's entirely different.

The issue - which was too advanced for you to understand - is not that cheeto once made an off-color comment about his crank. It's that he did it during a presidential debate.

Let me dumb this down for you since you seem to struggle understanding tact and couth: lets say you work for a large company. You have a holiday party with co-workers, your boss, etc. You and the guys you work closely with every day, including your boss, see a hot woman at the holiday party. You quietly say to them "I'd give her the best 10 inches of her life." No harm. Your buddies and boss would laugh. Now, if you're in a meeting with a group of executives you're trying to obtain as a client and you make that comment in front of all of them as you see one of their secretaries pass by the meeting room, they will end the meeting and your boss will fire you on the way back to the office.

There is a time and place for everything. A fvcking deplorable moron who doesn't understand that shouldn't be in the presidential office.

Is the person you're referring to running for President of the United States...and leader of the free world? Should we not hold our leaders to a higher standard than discussing the size of their johnson?

Is the person you're referring to running for President of the United States...and leader of the free world? Should we not hold our leaders to a higher standard than discussing the size of their johnson?

Exactly my point to him. It's common knowledge. If a janitor is seen grabbing his crotch and spitting outside during a smoke break, nobody would think twice about it. If the CEO of a Fortune 500 company steps out front of his building to grab his crotch and hock a loogie, it's a big deal.

If I were running for president, I wouldn't be saying the things I do on here. Hell, if I were running for student council president, I wouldn't say the things cheeto does.

Reactions: Chevy1
Question...when is the appropriate time or circumstance to post half-naked photos of girls that you just had sex with or were about to have sex with?

There is a time and place for everything. A fvcking deplorable moron who doesn't understand that shouldn't be in the presidential office.

Hey there, Mr. Double Standards.

What about all the times Obama couldn't keep his mouth shut with his personal feelings on racially motivated court cases, cops, etc? He could have held himself to a higher standard and focused on saying things as the PRESIDENT to help diffuse the tension, but instead chose to stir the pot.

Go ahead and spin it. That's pretty much what everyone here expects, but if you can't see the hypocrisy, then it's simply because you're ignoring it.

What about all the times Obama couldn't keep his mouth shut with his personal feelings on racially motivated court cases, cops, etc? He could have held himself to a higher standard and focused on saying things as the PRESIDENT to help diffuse the tension, but instead chose to stir the pot.

Go ahead and spin it. That's pretty much what everyone here expects, but if you can't see the hypocrisy, then it's simply because you're ignoring it.

show us the links/proof of any of any kind. show us links/proof Obama interfered with ANY investigation
of ANYONE on his staff ESPECIALLY of HIMSELF.
WAITING...………………….

BTW RIGHT WINGERS - BOTH PRESIDENT CLINTON AND SEC. OF STATE CLINTON
TESTIFIED UNDER OATH TO A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR - BECAUSE THEY HAD DONE NOTHING WRONG - WHY DOES TRUMP REFUSE? BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY AS SIN.

Last edited:
"Omarosa: Tape has Trump campaign aides spinning use of N-word

President Trump says former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault-Newman lied when she called him a racist who has said the N-word on tape. The president tweeted Monday night, "I don't have that word in my vocabulary and never have. She made it up." But a new recording, obtained by CBS News overnight, seems to back up Omarosa's story that several Trump advisers discussed an alleged tape during the 2016 campaign.

Trump campaign advisers denied on Monday that any conversations took place. CBS News has not been able to verify the authenticity of the recording - though it appears to confirm Omarosa's claims that Trump campaign officials were aware of a tape in which then-candidate Trump uses a racial slur, and they talked about how to handle it.

That beach has trump by the nuts and she is squeezing HARD!!!!!!!!!

Exactly my point to him. It's common knowledge. If a janitor is seen grabbing his crotch and spitting outside during a smoke break, nobody would think twice about it. If the CEO of a Fortune 500 company steps out front of his building to grab his crotch and hock a loogie, it's a big deal.

If I were running for president, I wouldn't be saying the things I do on here. Hell, if I were running for student council president, I wouldn't say the things cheeto does.
So were you two saying this when Clinton was shoving a cigar up an interns vagina and blowing his seed all over her dress?

Personally, I would prefer this YAGS guy to return to posting pictures of half naked women.

Those were much better than these Aunt Bee spelling lessons.

I know my friend Sistersville would also like to see him go to Church on Sundays.

Personally, I would prefer this YAGS guy to return to posting pictures of half naked women.

I know my friend Sistersville would also like to see him go to Church on Sundays.
The new Yags sucks ass. We don't want spelling lessons. We want hot chicks and stories of conquests! Dang, we are all married and worried about issues like pensions, changing furnace filters, and can I stay away for the whole ball game. We need some stories about living the bachelor life. Not this other crap.

we are all married and worried about issues like pensions, changing furnace filters, and can I stay away for the whole ball game.

Dear God, the sad existence of the married man. Somehow, it's still going to be better when I'm too old to be hanging out in the clubs. I'm not sure Rifle will ever reach that point of self-realization though.

Jesus Christ....those are valid political issues. Maybe it's not an important topic to you, but it certainly is to at least 13% of Americans.

If the size of a candidate's crank is important to 13% of Americans, we are screwed.

Good point anything better than reading his babble

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT