ADVERTISEMENT

Omarosa Manigault Newman says she refused hush money

dherd

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 23, 2007
MEMO TO POTUS - IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A JERK YOU COULD SAVE YOURSELF MILLIONS,
NO WONDER YOU WENT BROKE SO MANY TIMES.

Omarosa Manigault Newman was offered a $15,000-a-month contract from President Trump’s campaign to stay silent after being fired from her job as a White House aide by Chief of Staff John F. Kelly last December, according to a forthcoming book by Manigault Newman and a document viewed by The Washington Post.

Throughout his career as a businessman and politician, Trump has repeatedly used nondisclosure agreements to quiet critics and accusers, including adult-film star Stormy Daniels.

The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment Friday.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...002300ef004_story.html?utm_term=.f975e4c397af

When you guys fawn all over nut bags like Omarosa (who's already contradicted herself about hearing the N word), and Stormy Daniels, you look just as dumb as the guy tweeting at 3am. Hanging your hats on these idiots is no different than the birthers (yes, even the original one), during the Obama years.

You're the lefts version of Info Wars, dtard. Actually you're worse because you don't even get paid for your moronic ramblings. Alex Jones is your superior, think about that.

You're the lefts version of Info Wars, dtard. Actually you're worse because you don't even get paid for your moronic ramblings. Alex Jones is your superior, think about that.

OH! YOU THINK SO MOE-RON. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS.

Josh Dawsey‏Verified account@jdawsey1 23h23 hours ago
Some of Omarosa's claims are entirely unverifiable. But having listened to several of the recordings she made, they match quotations in the book.

OH! YOU THINK SO MOE-RON. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS.

Josh Dawsey‏Verified account@jdawsey1 23h23 hours ago
Some of Omarosa's claims are entirely unverifiable. But having listened to several of the recordings she made, they match quotations in the book.

If you knew what the recordings/quotations said you might have a point, but you don't. So why get all fired up about something that might not have any substance at all?

This is from your link: Manigault Newman does not offer evidence for some of her most explosive charges but extensively recorded her conversations in the White House. The Post has listened to several of the recordings made by Manigault Newman, which match quotations recounted in the book excerpts. The existence of some recordings was first reported Wednesday by the Daily Beast.

Sounds pretty toothless.

83tmd9.jpg

Last edited:
I would imagine that there is some rule that makes all non public conversations with a President priveledged/classified and that recording those conversations without express consent would be illegal.

Sounds like to me that she recorded stuff so that she can add validity to the more mundane stuff and then added the "juicy" stuff, none of which is recorded.

I would imagine that there is some rule that makes all non public conversations with a President priveledged/classified and that recording those conversations without express consent would be illegal.

Sounds like to me that she recorded stuff so that she can add validity to the more mundane stuff and then added the "juicy" stuff, none of which is recorded.
Why the fvck would recording the president be any different than recording anyone else. I’m DC only one party has to know that a recording device is present.

But Trump won and if the left don't get another message other than kids in cages Joe Biden will get killed in the election. We are in trouble. Right has trump the left have nobody and no message. I pray they get their act together because they seem lost. Its odd the left use to hate republicans pushing family values. Now the left are hung only on social matters. They care more for Mexicans than a normal white family. White privilege ? What a joke. Coal miners in eastern Kentucky have no idea what that is. Underground blacks and whites get along great. Its like being in a fox hole in battle. Underground a miner will think about how quick death would be if the mountain shifted and the roof fell. Your dead in one second. Yea white privilege has no place here.We are all the same. Making fun of Appalachia is a joke. Best place in America to live. We simply don't have to deal with all the things cities have to deal with. Homeless person, what's that? Someone homeless would get help from a church here. We take care of people. Black folks are treated like rock
Stars here.

That chick is a complete whack job. Like Trump, she has no credibility.

agreed, she is a self promoter out for a fast buck. that should not surprise
anyone if for no other reason than she learned at the feet of the biggest
crook in the history of the world, and I mean that literally. she is one of trumps prize students.

but at the same time I tend to believe what I hear in secretly taped conversations.

no, this is not a big deal - trump using a racial slur is one of the more honorable things he
has done. he has much bigger problems than anything his fellow traveler could say about him.

Sistersville is right. Both black guys that live in eastern Kentucky are treated like royalty.
Is that our fault? Just hate to believe people want us to be racist because it makes them feel better. All we can do is treat people right and if we do we will be criticized. That makes no sense.Ungodly people are touched with full blown stupidity. All we can do is pray for them and try to treat them well

AAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

LOOK AT DTERD, GRASPING FOR STRAWS.

EVEN YOUR LIBERAL PALS WON'T DEFEND YOU ON THIS ONE.
Hopefully, we can recognize and acknowledge "right and wrong"..... Not ONLY "right and left".

Last edited:
I'm seeing reports that some of Omarosa's recordings came from inside the Situation Room, which is a designated SCIF.

It also shuts that SCIF down completely. It'll need multiple levels of inspections, construction surveys, and basically completely rebuilt until it's usable as a SCIF again.

I'm not sure if Omarosa's book deal will cover the cost. That's after her lawyer fees.

Reactions: ohio herd
Taking any type of electronic into a SCIF is a crime and it compromises the SCIF. Any meeting/conversation/planning that happens inside of a SCIF is meant only for the people in attendance. If Omarosa released any of those types of recordings that's another crime all together.

Why the fvck would recording the president be any different than recording anyone else. I’m DC only one party has to know that a recording device is present.

Because he is the leader of the free world and is constantly being presented with, or, simply by the nature of his position, orally creating classified information. It's the same reason that you can't record a CEO talking about business strategy and then share that info with anyone outside of a certain group of company employees, except at an even higher level. For example, if the President, even in a casual setting, says "we really need to develop a plan to attack North Korea if they don't comply with our demands by September 1st" recording and sharing that info outside of the appropriate structure would be a breach of national security.

Because he is the leader of the free world and is constantly being presented with, or, simply by the nature of his position, orally creating classified information. It's the same reason that you can't record a CEO talking about business strategy and then share that info with anyone outside of a certain group of company employees, except at an even higher level. For example, if the President, even in a casual setting, says "we really need to develop a plan to attack North Korea if they don't comply with our demands by September 1st" recording and sharing that info outside of the appropriate structure would be a breach of national security.
Great story trumptard.

She said the N word tapes are from The Apprentice, not her own recordings, and she doesn't have them in her possession.

So she went to work and campaigned for a man that she said she knew used the N word prior to him running for President. If it’s true what kind of a POS does that make her?

Her 15 minutes of fame has officially ended. She is grasping at straws to remain in the public limelight. Wait, is she in Cali? Grasping for straws could be a crime LOL

Last edited:
Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Monday said she "absolutely" has more tapes, adding she does not know when she will release them.

The one I heard today was uncomfortable. Kelly was basically blackmailing her to leave quietly and not cause a problem or else it could get "really dirty" for her because he claimed she did some illegal things.

So now we have the administration covering up crimes by one of their own in hopes that she leaves without causing a problem.

Yes, attack her and not the guy doing it. Brilliant.

Sorry YAGs I didn’t make my point clearly. I’m not defending him, If he used the N word he’s a huge POS. A gigantic POS and it’s indefensible. No if and’s or butts.

My point was I also don’t think it reflects well on her that she heard him use the N word yet she still decided to continue to work with him and campaign for him. Top it all off, to work for his administration once he was elected. One of her jobs in the campaign was black outreach! She reached out to the black community to try and get them to vote for a Trump after she heard him say the N word? I don’t think it speaks well to her character either.

My point was I also don’t think it reflects well on her that she heard him use the N word yet she still decided to continue to work with him and campaign for him. Top it all off, to work for his administration once he was elected. One of her jobs in the campaign was black outreach! She reached out to the black community to try and get them to vote for a Trump after she heard him say the N word? I don’t think it speaks well to her character either.

Agreed. But I hold the top to higher standards than the bottom (and that goes for sex, too). cheeto should be judged harsher than Omarosa or any of his subordinates.

Sorry YAGs I didn’t make my point clearly. I’m not defending him, If he used the N word he’s a huge POS. A gigantic POS and it’s indefensible. No if and’s or butts.

I didn't realize that even the biggest deplorable still maintained that cheeto isn't a "gigantic POS." He has publicly boasted about cheating on multiple wives (the mother of his children), been fined seven-figures by the Justice Department for racial discrimination, mocked the appearance of a fellow female Republican presidential candidate, mocked the appearance of the wife of another Republican presidential candidate, boasted about the size of his genitals during a presidential debate, mocked the disability of a reporter, and routinely uses his office to run-down other people, but you still question if he is a piece of shit or not?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT