ADVERTISEMENT

OMG, just realized

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Now that I'm working in Pennsylvania and moving into a house in a couple weeks, I went from all those crazy women in Michigan like Whitmer, the lesbo AG, and that senator that looks like Mrs Ronald McDonald to having Fetterman.

Dayum. Should have moved to SC. At least most of these counties out here are about 70% conservative, although like Michigan, Pennsylvania probably cheats worse than I'm already used to seeing.

This would be like any of us moving to West Virginia only to find out greed lives next door.

Now that I'm working in Pennsylvania and moving into a house in a couple weeks, I went from all those crazy women in Michigan like Whitmer, the lesbo AG, and that senator that looks like Mrs Ronald McDonald to having Fetterman.

Dayum. Should have moved to SC. At least most of these counties out here are about 70% conservative, although like Michigan, Pennsylvania probably cheats worse than I'm already used to seeing.

This would be like any of us moving to West Virginia only to find out greed lives next door.
Can you imagine that. Have a dude to the left of Bennie Sanders telling you that you are going to Hell every time you see him? Hey neighbor want to grab a beer and listen some Childers? You son of Satan you are going to Hell, liar. Ok have a nice day.

I even placed a convenient OMG in the thread title, thinking I would lure rifle in, just to make fun of an old white redneck using teenage girl abbreviations, but no. Where is he tonight? Giving another motivational speech or looking for those Sperry's? He'll be mad when he finds out it's the same shoe. One pair goes for $60 and the one with the Gucci logo on the side goes for $600.

I even placed a convenient OMG in the thread title, thinking I would lure rifle in, just to make fun of an old white redneck using teenage girl abbreviations, but no. Where is he tonight? Giving another motivational speech or looking for those Sperry's? He'll be mad when he finds out it's the same shoe. One pair goes for $60 and the one with the Gucci logo on the side goes for $600.
Sperry's Gold Cup is a hell of s product line. Gucci. You can buy fake Gucci at 30 places in Myrtle Beach. They would match rifle's South Carolina Grunt Style t-shirt.

Had a fraternity brother in college that grew up in Newport, Ky back on the days before its gentrification. Tough kid that grew up very poor. His mom sewed clothing for a living. High end stuff for the time. She would steal labels from work and made all his clothes.

He was always dressed like Tubbs from Miami Vice when we would go out to the bars. Nobody ever knew the difference. People pay a lot of money for that little tag.

First: you wouldn't be wanted here since no one in our neighborhood wants a lying idiot Snotlicker here.
Secondly: it's not possible for you to live next door to me. For that I'm eternally grateful.

Can you imagine that. Have a dude to the left of Bennie Sanders telling you that you are going to Hell every time you see him? Hey neighbor want to grab a beer and listen some Childers? You son of Satan you are going to Hell, liar. Ok have a nice day.
^^^proof that you are unwilling to hear the truth. When you go to hell, it's by your choice. All you have to do is nothing to condemn yourself to that fate.

First: you wouldn't be wanted here since no one in our neighborhood wants a lying idiot Snotlicker here.
Secondly: it's not possible for you to live next door to me. For that I'm eternally grateful.
Love thy neighbor

Book of Mark?

What area you moving to?

What area you moving to?
I'm currently living in a hotel room in York with a lovely view of a creek, as well as an even lovelier view of the old Yorktown paper mill, because, you know, poor.

I'll be moving on the 26th to a home in a Southside neighborhood not far from the ghettos and central market.

I'm currently living in a hotel room in York with a lovely view of a creek, as well as an even lovelier view of the old Yorktown paper mill, because, you know, poor.

I'll be moving on the 26th to a home in a Southside neighborhood not far from the ghettos and central market.
There are none on the market now, but York has a brick condo building downtown that have good interiors (exposed brick, some ductwork, beams, etc.) that are incredibly cheap ($100k - $115k) for one and two bedrooms.

I always want to scoop them up when I see them on the market, but that area doesn’t seem to have much real estate appreciation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT