ADVERTISEMENT

On top of being racist Oldie...

WVUSerg

Gold Buffalo
Nov 18, 2017
Has now came out against a woman's right to self defense. Basically saying a woman should just take when their husband comes home drunk to beat on her.

Last edited:
Has now came out against a woman's right to self defense. Basically saying a woman should just take when their husband comes home drunk to beat on her.
I have not come out to say a woman has no right to defend herself. You twist everything I say to fit your own narrative. I will say they do not need an AR15 to defend herself. If she lives alone she should have something to defend herself . If married isnt it the man who should protect his wife or girl friend. And is is not true that some women do shoot their husbands for abuse sometimes caused by intoxication? I am not advocating taking guns away from any person just they dont need AR15 type guns. I know you will say oh the Chinese if they invade we must defend ourselves and they are a threat. But our military and other allies would come to our defense. However they are smart enough to not attack us directly for fear of nuclear war which in all likelihood would destroy everything anyway with no winners.
Oldie defended the trannies winning female sporting events.

Democrats are racist, pro-tranny, and as Jeff eluded to, a major threat to our democracy.
I said it was unfair for trannies to compete in womens sports,I am not a racist but Jeff has proven time and again he is and I am in favor of democracy unlike you republicans who promote authority types of government every day on here.

I have not come out to say a woman has no right to defend herself. You twist everything I say to fit your own narrative. I will say they do not need an AR15 to defend herself. If she lives alone she should have something to defend herself . If married isnt it the man who should protect his wife or girl friend. And is is not true that some women do shoot their husbands for abuse sometimes caused by intoxication? I am not advocating taking guns away from any person just they dont need AR15 type guns. I know you will say oh the Chinese if they invade we must defend ourselves and they are a threat. But our military and other allies would come to our defense. However they are smart enough to not attack us directly for fear of nuclear war which in all likelihood would destroy everything anyway with no winners.

I said it was unfair for trannies to compete in womens sports,I am not a racist but Jeff has proven time and again he is and I am in favor of democracy unlike you republicans who promote authority types of government every day on here.
The post was 1 in 5 women own a gun. Nothing about AR15s. You said they would probably use it to shoot their abusive husband like that would be a bad thing.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
@OldielovesHerd probably beat a few women in his day. He’s not for it now because he supports chicks with dicks and they might beat his old ass.
I have not beaten women in my life but reading some of the posts on here it would indicate some of you might have. When did I ever say I support transgender people. I am neutral on this subject. I said they should not be allowed to play womens sports as physically that is unfair. I do not go to drag shows. All of this really does not interest me.

And what is wrong with an AR-15 type?
They are great in warfare. For ever day protection not so much. As seen by the ever increasing mass murders where the killer used an AR15 proves to me the more people use them for their own protection disgregarding who owns them the more people die from them. Do the math.

They are great in warfare. For ever day protection not so much. As seen by the ever increasing mass murders where the killer used an AR15 proves to me the more people use them for their own protection disgregarding who owns them the more people die from them. Do the math.
If you had an AR-15 in say Iraq or Afghanistan in combat you’d be F$&ked.

Yeah, I'm just not sure I feel safe anymore here on Pullman when we have a stark raving racist, misogynistic, xenophobe on the loose.

@i am herdman might have to use his moderator powers to limit Oldies access for a little bit. Maybe have him sit the next few plays out and give him time to think about all the hate he's spewed recently.

Edit - @Archetype XLIV didn't you reach out to the Rivals Police way back when Gary was getting out of hand? We might need the RP to start doing a patrol through Pullman once in awhile, just to ensure our safety.

@i am herdman might have to use his moderator powers to limit Oldies access
Hey Oldie, just so you know, the oath breaking i am herdman has zero moderating power on this board. And mlblack16 is just one more resident liar.

Hey Oldie, just so you know, the oath breaking i am herdman has zero moderating power on this board. And mlblack16 is just one more resident liar.
Hey Oldie, just so you know, greed is not really God. He has no power to judge, he is just the resident low life lying cuckold that worships xenu

Reactions: mlblack16.
Hey Oldie, just so you know, greed is not really God. He has no power to judge, he is just the resident low life lying cuckold that worships xenu
Like I've said for quite some time...You're a low life lying idiot

If you had an AR-15 in say Iraq or Afghanistan in combat you’d be F$&ked.
I dont see the connection. There are more powerful weapons for combat but an AR15 was never intended for personal defense. Mass murders and children being slaughtered by AR15 s can be summed up in one word. One word being republicans.

I'm judging him and he is the one that says we are low life and we hate God? Maybe in old man bizzaro world.
Telling the truth is not judging. It's just telling the truth. And since the truth condemns you, you take it personal. Tough.

You are miserable ass from Wayne but we let you stay around here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT