ADVERTISEMENT

One more question

Mr sistersville

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2024
You know Tyler is very liberal HE made a bunch of money off his song about two gay coalminers. One day he will speak at the Democratic convention. He has done well has he not rifle? You could hang out with Tyler. My dear friend and our history teacher here in louisa and the man who helped Tyler the most when he started out THE LAID BACK COUNTRY PICKER IS ON A EUROPEAN TOUR. 9 SHOWS IN GERMANY THIS MONTH. STAYED IN LONDON NEXT TO THE HOTEL WHERE ACDC STAYED PRIOR TO THEIR JULY 3RD SHOW IN London. HE is going to open some concerts for Tyler and he opened for him at red rocks a few years ago. I bet you have seen shows at red rocks.

Be cool as hell if you would pay for all of us to fly to wherever you were going to have us a reunion. Call it healing Pullman. If I had your money I guarantee you I would pay for that if I could. I could get permission to leave the state for that

If Trump lost you might be quicker to do that but if Trump wins you would never bring all of us anywhere. If Trump loses you would love to give these guys a hard time and might enjoy flaunting your money. Throw me some good tickets to see the Clark gal in Indiana. The players are so jealous of her it's sickening but they should be grateful that she has wnba fans packing the arena 's with record crowds. She is one class act. Her being white I have seen so many racist remarks against the one woman that should make the jealous players thank the Good lord for what she has brought to the wnba. I love how she passes always setting other players up for good shots. LeBron Barkley Bayless everyone in the NBA praise her. Jordan really sings her praises.

welp, this blows my assumption that rifle is the mastermind behind this new sisters persona. no way in hell he's waking his ass up 5 a.m. PST to post on a troll account.

sisters, zat really yew?

Boy you dont let up a bit on rifle. Don't get him in a bad mood he might send me something to 706 town Hill rd louisa ky 41230.

I have been getting so early my whole life. Had to get up at 3am to drive 100 miles to Jenkins ky where we drilled a cut through for a new 4 lane. It ran into Virginia. Rt 23

through

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT